Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

Applying for a Breeding:

-> If you're ready for your SoA to have cubs/pups, post here with the form below filled out. Please include all the info or the breeding will be ignored. Also: I really like to have uncerts available! Please link an uncert with your form, if possible.

-> About the 'pride' section: The SoA must already be part of the pride and have (or be eligible to have) the pride cert. If you do not yet have the pride cert, but you already have the joining RP, you may post the joining RP.

-> You must post a log (or links to threads in the guild) of at least five complete roleplays done by each parent who is having offspring. If this is not a rogue breeding then at least one of these roleplays must be a roleplay with the two characters together, so we at least know they've met ICly. We will be cracking down on these a little. Some people have been sending us four to five two-four line posts and counting that as an 'RP.' This will not be acceptable anymore.

-> Each parent must send 15K to Slander to pay for the breeding after the roll but before the cubs are colored. If there is only one cub in the litter, only one owner needs to send 15K. If this is a rogue breeding, the single parent still pays just 15K. Familiar breeding is 5K per parent.

-> Each time you breed your SoA, you need entirely new roleplays. You can't use any roleplay(s) from the breeding before.

-> As an incentive for roleplaying, anyone who sends in ten roleplays for each parent will be getting an extra cub besides the one(s) rolled.

-> Rolls will be done in this thread for the number of cubs/pups in the litter. Please check back to see. You can then assume that the female is pregnant, and RP accordingly.

-> I can do normal SoA, hybrids, and familiars. I CAN do lineart edits, if one of the parents has inheritable edits. I cannot do gods - those are done through the monthly god breeding raffles.

User Image

Special Terms

-> Throwbacks: If you say 'yes,' there's a possibility you'll get throwbacks to an actual SoA somewhere in the cub's heritage. Please post all images that you can/want of your SoA's ancestors (grandparents, great-grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.; aunts and uncles are also fine). Saying 'yes' does not guarantee a throwback, however. At no time will an SoA look exactly like his/her ancestor; this is only possible through customs, and you must get the colorist's and ancestor owner's permission to do this.

-> Randoms: In a rogue breeding, this is not a 'no' option; you will automatically get the random option whether you want it or not, since we get to decide what the father looks like. However, in any other non-rogue breeding, if you put 'yes' for random, the colorist has the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage, sometimes even a completely different-looking SoA.

-> Customs: You can now custom cubs in a litter without having to go get a custom slot first; you still pay full price of a cub to do this. However, you may only get one custom every month this way (if you get one in January, you need to wait until February to custom another cub into a litter like this). You may only have up to two customs in a litter, as well (custom slots/pet trades do not apply to this rule). This new option only remains open for 24 hours after you receive the litter. This option is not available to edited litters or god litters. In lieu of a custom, you may also pay 500k to keep one of the cubs already in the litter if you've already kept a cub from that SoA. Please send custom cub payment in gold, not items! Marketplace = annoying, so please sell your items before sending off the trade to me.

-> You can customize hybrids into litters (this is the ONLY time you may custom hybrids; you still cannot get them from regular custom slots). However, there are some major restrictions to discourage people from doing so. There is only one, rather than two, custom slots per hybrid litter. Secondly, if you take this custom slot, you may not get a custom slot in a litter for three months (it takes up your slot for the month you get the custom in, plus the next two months). Like all other hybrids in the litter, it runs an equal chance of being fertile/infertile (which means that it's most likely going to be infertile).

User Image

Edited breedings

-> I MAY in fact, do edited breedings.

-> The list of SoA that can pass down edits is located here. If your SoA is not listed here, they will not be able to pass on their edits. There's two types of SoA that pass down edits; those that always pass them down (all their offspring will have some type of edits) and those that only have a chance to pass them down (these have a 1 in 3 chance to pass down edits).

-> The chances of passing down edits will diminish down the lineage/generations. The children of SoA that pass down edits 100% of the time will have a 1 in 3 chance of passing edits, and the children of those SoA will not be able to pass down edits at all.

-> There are different categories of edits; expression, item, hair, etc. Breeding an SoA with a ">8/" expression edit will produce children with expression edits, but not necessarily the same one the parent has. The same idea applies to the other categories.

-> You can now custom into an edited litter. However, customing into these litters comes with restrictions. The only ways to do this are by buying one of the offspring from the litter, or by asking the colorist to make you a random cub (you have no say in how it will look). If the parents have a chance to pass down edits, the custom will also have to be rolled to see if it will get edits. Your custom is not guaranteed edits unless it comes from a parent in the 100% edit passing category.

User Image

Getting the Cubs:

-> You'll be PMed the cubs when they arrive. When you get the information gathered, have one person post in Slander's Certing Thread with each of the cubs' names and owners. Then you're free to say that the cubs/pups have been born, or you can wait until a set date to RP the birth, if you'd like.

-> If you own an SoA, and you breed him/her, you may only ever have one of their offspring to keep. Ever. If you breed two of your SoA together, this means you may only have one of their cubs, and if either of them breed again, you may not have anymore of their cubs.

-> You may not sell any of the cubs/pups, nor do 'pet trades' for them. You may, however, give them away to friends or newbies. If that option doesn't appeal to you, however, you may always give the cubs/pups back to the thread (please inform Meep of this) and we'll run a free event for them within the thread itself. Also, your last option is to pretend that the cub/pup died at birth...mortality rates in Africa are very high, particularly among predators.

User Image

Related information:

-> Gods and mortals can mix and have offspring. The children of such a pairing will always be mortal, but will have seer-like qualities.

-> Males can breed at any time! Unlike females, who have to wait until their litter reaches adolescence to breed again, males can have offspring with multiple females. But you still need five different RPs every time you breed!

-> If you have a female and you don't have any male to breed with, you can say that she mated with a random rogue. In this case, you'll get a surprise with the color and patterns of the offspring (as you won't know what the father looks like). However, in this case, you can only have 1/2 of the total number of cubs/pups at the maximum...for example, a normal lion-lioness pairing can have up to six cubs maximum, but if that lioness bred with a rogue, she could only have up to three cubs maximum.

-> Adolescents can breed and have offspring, but since they've not reached maturity, they can only have 1/2 the maximum number of offspring for their species. If they've also mated with a random rogue, they can only have 1/4 the maximum number of offspring for their species.

-> Hybrids are available! Leopard x lion, lion x cheetah, and cheetah x leopard crosses are all possible. These cubs have a 1/10 chance of being fertile; the rest will be sterile and may not produce any offspring.

-> If something on the species list below is crossed out, I cannot currently do breedings for it, because they need re-templating. For those, you must go to Mila's thread.

User Image

A few notes about how I do things:

-> I like uncerts. Please give me uncerts. Uncerts make me very, very happy.

-> For most lines I use the newest version of the lineart, by default. For Firekin, Ela, and some of the non-lions I use the older templates. If you want other versions then you must ask for them specifically, and include an image reference so I know exactly what template you are referring to. If I do not have that template available then there may be a slight delay while I track it down.

-> Randoms and throwbacks are AWESOME, and I promise that I won't abuse them. When dealing with colour I will, at most, edit the brightness/saturation of an existing colour to make the offspring look a little better than if I used the exact colour from the parents. For markings I will again, at most, take some liberties with the style of marking (or expand upon a theme) in order to create the prettiest kiddos possible.

-> Because of the way I do natural markings (spots and stripes) I can't guarantee that they'll be exactly the same at each stage. I will take some artistic liberty to make each growth stage of your SoA look its best, which means that some markings may shift around a bit. Specific markings (heart-shaped spots, facial markings, etc.) will maintain high fidelity through all stages, of course. Please keep that in mind when requesting natural-patterned customs from me!

-> Slots will be made available through speed or raffle, at my discretion. I may only open one, or I may open up to four. I probably won't remember to post any advance warning when I open, either, aside from a little heads-up in the main shop thread.

-> I will NOT give unnaturally-coloured sclera (eye whites) to cubs, even in customs. Slighty off-white is fine, black/bright yellow/red/etc. is not.

-> I will not use an overly-dark base colour, even in customs. If I cannot see the black lines against the base of the SoA, then I will not do it.

User Image

Breeding Form:
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
Mother's name, image, and owner:
Pride: Pride name here OR "Rogue"
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Would you like having a random?

Custom Cub form:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Owner: [/b]
[b]Species: [/b]
[b]Pride/Pack: (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.')[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]Cub
[b]Parents: [/b]
[b]Description: [/b]
[b]Reference Images: [/b]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 pm
I wanted a second post here because everyone else has one. ;_;

Man this section is out of date.

User Image

Litter Sizes
Lion (includes gods): 1-6 cubs
Leopard: 1-6 cubs
Cheetah: 1-5 cubs
Wild Dog: 1-14 pups
Hyena: 1-5 pups

Leopard x Lion: 1-6 cubs
Cheetah x Lion: 1-5 cubs
Cheetah x Leopard: 1-5 cubs

Leopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
Leotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Cheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs

Avian: 1-6 eggs
Genet: 1-6 kittens
Hare: 1-4 kittens
Jackal: 1-9 pups
Klipspringer: 1-2 fawns
Maned Wolf: 1-6 pups
Ratel: 1-5 pups
Serval: 1-3 kittens
Snake: 1-10 eggs
Waterbuck: 1-2 fawns

User Image

Currently Pregnant:
None!

User Image

Past Litters:
Fafnir x Alcmene (6 cubs)
Runihura x Tiombe (5 cubs)
Yua'Lopoka Mila (Yi Min) x Tui'Lian (Lei Ming) (7 cubs)
??? x Esu'me Kibou (3 cubs)
Sellion x Leilani (3 cubs)
Nava x Sayen (6 cubs)
Sakata x Takatifu (5 cubs)
Chuma'Nafsi x Kivuli (7 cubs)
Al-Hattal x Halili (3 cubs)
??? x Sadiki Meskhenet (4 cubs)
??? x Nullpunkt (3 cubs)
Uumizi x Chakeleti (6 cubs)

User Image

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 am
Alrighty folks, my apologies for the delay there - family visits and my obsessive need to organize stuff stopped me from opening slots up right away. But I'm ready now, so without further ado...

I am opening an unspecified number of slots, which will be given out via raffle. There will be anywhere from one to four breedings done, depending on how many people enter and how ambitious I'm feeling. As posted above, please understand that NONE of the cubs/pups will be released until all stages of all breedings are done. Sorry, my bad - this means that I'll release cubs from breeding 1, then finish the stages, then release cubs from breeding 2, and so on.This means there may be a bit of a delay at the outset, but your growings will be on time come hell or high water.

If you'd like to enter the raffle please post the form and all that jazz. I'll be closing this up after a short while, and then will raffle for the winners! Scratch that, just did'em all anyways!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:39 am
Breeding form

Father's name, image, and owner:

User Image Uncert

User Image Uncert

Pride: Mwezi'Johari
Roleplay Links for Father: Half of a whole
Courage
More games
Reunion
Awwwkward
Would you like having a throwback? Yes

Alcmene's mother
Alcmene's father

Fafnir's mother
Fafnir's father

Would you like having a random? No

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Runihura, owned by Infinite Improbability (formerly Antigra)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tiombe, owned by CuterThanYou
User Image

Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
Middle of Nowhere
Apples and Oranges
A'Hunting We Will Go
Idle Chat
Things That Go Bump In the Night

Roleplay Links for Mother:
Apples and Oranges
A'Hunting We Will Go
Idle Chat
Hunting Party
Things That Go Bump In the Night
Would you like having a throwback? YES YES HOLY HELL YES
[Family Tree of Coooolors]

Would you like having a random? YESSSSS  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am
Breeding form
Father's name, image, and owner: Yua'Lopoka Mila (Yi Min) owned by demon_pachabel
**Noting that the medium-brown markings on him are paint and won't pass on (JUST IN CASE)
Mother's name, image, and owner: Tui'Lian (Lei Ming) owned by Twiddle
Pride: Tianxia (They're the Lord and Lady of the East House)
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: All Tui'lian's Family: Mother (couldn't find her adult pic D: ), Father Note: his right eye (our left) is green, his left (our right) is blue, Grandmother, Grandfather
Would you like having a random? Anything that makes sense in the family.
Cursed? No

Twiddle

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 am
Actually, forget that raffle shizz. I'll be nice and just do all of'em! I'm too impatient to wait for more people to sign up. XD  
Slander generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am
Mwezi!  

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Slander generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am
Rainbow leopons!  
Slander generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am
Aaaaaaaand Tianxia!  

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 am
Haha okay oh man, guys, this might take me a little while. Go ahead and post any custom forms y'all might want in here. I'm just going to go bury my nose in Photoshop now. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 am
8DDDD pach and I are both customing in~ She'll post hers soon. <3

Name: tba
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Tui'lian x Yua'Lopoka Mila
Offspring: None
Description: In ref image xD Great grandmas shoulder marking, gradpas striped mane, spot on each ear like mom~ Colors all in the ref. x3 One eye blue, the other green
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref on Amy D lines

Twiddle

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 am
Noting that Hanny will be sending the trades for both cubs when she logs on (Because she's a babe and I love her ;u; <3 )

Name: IDK yet.
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Parents: Tui'lian x Yua'Lopoka Mila
Offspring: None
Description: ref image kind of says it all -- if there's any artistic license you want to take with him that's fine too
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref on Amy D lines

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 pm
Name: --
Owner: Ecavi
Pride/Pack: Mwezi'Johari
Parents: Fafnir x Alcmene
Offspring: --
Description: See reference images. Eye color from Mwezi, clouds from Malkia and the white spots are supposed to be like the stars on Alcmene's back.. everything else should speak for itself <3
Reference Images: Wambazi~!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Name: TBD
Owner: Felyn
Pride/Pack: Mwezi'Johari
Parents: Fafnir x Alcmene
Offspring: --
Description: A brown dragonboy, although the details of his design are mostly up to you. All I ask is that he has scales and wings like daddy, and browns from in the family.

(Trade is coming from Ecavi <3)

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces