Faith Fairy

Crew

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:10 pm
I think the mansions in heaven are a way of saying there is a place for each of us planned there. And it is a place more wonderful than we can imagine. And with or without video games, we will be so busy loving God, and so full of joy doing His will, that all the other details, imagined or not, will be unimportant.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:17 am
I think it will be the best thing ever it will be like you can go to a market place and get whatever you need for free  

AshMonky

symphony in peril

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:57 pm
i just think its a place where ppl can live without sin and have fun glorifying god.physically i think it might look like a clash between the garden of eden and some kind of metropolis.but thats just me  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:24 pm
Hi read Rev 21. Read the the whole chapter. Pay close attition to v5. Evey thing will be made new.
It^ s our world! Every thing is new ,but there^s none of the bad stuff G-d has taken it away.
Our world is without end. Amen.
For 7 yrs we feast with the Lord then we come back. Our new world is Heaven.
The concept is startling but I believe it to be accurate.  

granngirl

RatTurd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:43 am
Do not worry about it. It is called heaven because it is wonderful, but do not fret over the details. You will experience what you experience. I believe that it will be like its described in the Bible, but we will know when our time comes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:27 pm
I must say that it would be everything God wants for us. He'll make us our special place where we can be content for eternity. As to what it may be like, I am most unsure. I believe that whatever God has in store for us, it will be beautiful beyond all measure. I definitely agree that no words can EVER possibly describe it. We can only speculate and hope and pray and believe God will be with us forever.

I realize that this paragraph may be a bit selfish, and I also think that everyone has a vision of their own personal heaven wink : If you had me describe it to you, it would be a gigantic garden with flowers and plants and baby tear grass and moss to tread upon, surrounded by a holy aura of soft-glowing light, all of it perched on top of a mountain with a breathtaking view, where there would always be sunsets to never forget, or moonlit nights to permeate out memories, intertwined with ancient Rome-like runes covered with vines, and there would be fountains everywhere, trickling down water like rains of happiness. You could lay down on any part of the ground you walked on and feel like it was a cloud suspending you in midair--nay, God's caring, loving hands cradling you. We would worship him everyday. You could eat whenever you were hungry and drink whenever you were thirsty. You could play whatever you wanted to play with whomever you wanted to play with. You could fly with the angels all day long. You could meet all the saints and noteworthy and non-noteworthy people who've sticked to loving and praising Jesus throughout history. (I would love to meet Ghandi! xd ) There would be unity between people of different races and religions. There would be a prayer vigil with everyone holding hands every single day. We could take walks with Jesus through the vast gardens and talk about how life was challenging and thank him for what its' done for us all, thank him for making us stronger. We would all hear stories and lessons from Jesus that we may never have learned on Earth. (I know I have A LOT more to learn! whee ) He would just tell us how proud of us he is and how he could never even tell us how much he loved us all! That's how much he loves us all right now! We would do all of this and be in complete bliss for eternity.

This is all too much to think about now. It makes me so happy that we're waiting for Jesus and He's waiting for us. mrgreen

The one example I would agree with was given by Gamslayer. smile

Mjolnir The Hammer

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:32 pm
chickenlipsRfun2eat

The fact that God would say "I love you " to you woud
be, for me, the most touching and loving and happiest experience for me.
And none would replace it.

I agree 3nodding heart . I kinda get the jist of what it's like before you enter.

I believe you speak face to face with God, without being scared. So I guess from there he just asks you questions n stuff, so I guess it's like getting interviewed before getting a job, only with less pressure 3nodding .

A lot of heaven's descriptions are in Revalations, but I think that the way people LOOK in heaven is that we're like, naked n stuff, 'cause why would we need clothes right? But all our wings will be highly decorated and different. And there'll still be different races of people just like on earth, only in Heaven no one cares.

Also Revalations described Heaven as being home, so it won't be a foreign place to you ironically

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:34 pm
maplestoryjunky
I must say that it would be everything God wants for us. He'll make us our special place where we can be content for eternity.

4laugh Awwwwwwwww!!!! heart heart

ChibiLi

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:15 pm
ChibiLi
chickenlipsRfun2eat

I agree 3nodding heart . I kinda get the jist of what it's like before you enter.

I believe you speak face to face with God, without being scared. So I guess from there he just asks you questions n stuff, so I guess it's like getting interviewed before getting a job, only with less pressure 3nodding .

A lot of heaven's descriptions are in Revalations, but I think that the way people LOOK in heaven is that we're like, naked n stuff, 'cause why would we need clothes right? But all our wings will be highly decorated and different. And there'll still be different races of people just like on earth, only in Heaven no one cares.

Also Revalations described Heaven as being home, so it won't be a foreign place to you ironically

So what you mean to say is that we'll be living in a place like earth, except without all the violence and discrimination and bad stuff like that? I must say, none of us would EVER have enough time to explore all of earth. Do you think God would give us this opportunity? surprised xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:17 pm
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
I must say that it would be everything God wants for us. He'll make us our special place where we can be content for eternity.

mrgreen Hehehe mrgreen
heart xd to you too! xd heart
3nodding I hope I get to see you in heaven. You seem like a very nice person. 3nodding

Mjolnir The Hammer

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:23 pm
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
chickenlipsRfun2eat

So what you mean to say is that we'll be living in a place like earth, except without all the violence and discrimination and bad stuff like that? I must say, none of us would EVER have enough time to explore all of earth. Do you think God would give us this opportunity? surprised xd

In Heaven of course the Lord'll allow you to do so. But my guess is that you'll be so preoccupied with heaven that you would no longer care about earth. However, you know about the new Earth right? Like after the second coming? Yeah, I think this earth'll stay the same only like a trillion times better.

As for heaven I meant that even though it's NOTHING like earth, it'll still be familiar to us. Because it's home. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:24 pm
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky

mrgreen Hehehe mrgreen
3nodding I hope I get to see you in heaven. You seem like a very nice person. 3nodding

4laugh Awwww!!! *heart attck* O.o hm...looks like we'll see eachother sooner than you thought. xd

ChibiLi

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:34 pm
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky

mrgreen Hehehe mrgreen

4laugh Awwww!!! *heart attck* O.o hm...looks like we'll see eachother sooner than you thought. xd

LOL, are you hitting on me? (It's okay if you are. I'm irresistable like that.) redface xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:37 pm
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
chickenlipsRfun2eat

In Heaven of course the Lord'll allow you to do so. But my guess is that you'll be so preoccupied with heaven that you would no longer care about earth. However, you know about the new Earth right? Like after the second coming? Yeah, I think this earth'll stay the same only like a trillion times better.

As for heaven I meant that even though it's NOTHING like earth, it'll still be familiar to us. Because it's home. 3nodding

These blissful thoughts are doing my hopes good. I'm glad we're having this uplifting conversation about where we're all going to be one day. whee

Mjolnir The Hammer

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:41 pm
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
chickenlipsRfun2eat

These blissful thoughts are doing my hopes good. I'm glad we're having this uplifting conversation about where we're all going to be one day. whee

Yeah. The bible says that looking to this is also a good sign too 3nodding

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces