Guild Wide Announcements [9/04/11] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 pm
2/19/10

- In search of a high ranked Marine who wants control of G-8.

- A new Guild Vice Captain position is opened.

- 3 new crew positions are open.

- "RP" is not needed in front of threads anymore.

- A separate sticky is not required for info.

- ALL GUILD VICE CAPTAINS need to PM me soon or they will be demoted.

- If someone has left the guild and still has a Devil Fruit taken please let me know, I will take their DF and free up the slot.

- Kuma the Tyrants Devil Fruit is not allowed in the guild, I don't know if someone has it but after research it is far to destructive.

- Our mule has been made and more info on him will be made soon, but all GVCs will be given access to him and he will be used to post for our NPC's and more.

- One Piece Encyclopedia thread may be deleted to make way for another thread, seeing as though all that info can be found on the wikia.

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 pm
2/22/10

- A new Guild Wide plot will be shortly, name of the plot will be, "Experiment 36" involves the combination of Marines and Pirates for a short period of time. ETA: TBA

- Found our crew memebrs and GVC.

Please note that constant attacking of "random marines" with no other player harmed or killed will start to loose it's luster. Obviously not in role play, but one could spam deaths of NPC's weaklings and get a major bounty. I really don't mind a few here and there, but add in something major to the mix please. So far everything is going great, so keep it up! This will be moved to the announcements in 3 days. Also, the only way "random marine NPC grunts or others can be fought is if they are under the command of a higher ranked marine that can defend them and control them.

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm
2/24/10

Rules of Devil Fruit:

- Each char of yours gets one. You can only have 2 total in whole guild without certain access.
- Must be active in guild for two months and have a bounty of 10k before being granted fruit.
- You can only eat one per character!
- Only high ranked Marines have the ability to place Fruit in weapons unless given permission.

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm
3/9/10

Nearly all the forums previously found on the Main Page have been transported to the Information Counter. So expect to be checking and using that thread a lot over the course of your stay in Grand Voyage.

Few minor updates:

• Character limit has been added to the rules.
  • Races allowed in Guild have been added in the Profile Sub-forum.
  • Anthros were taken out of allowed races. (If already in guild, excused)
  • Few rules added to Crew rules.
  • Sabaody Archipelago is now open for Role-play!
  • Davy Back Fight is in the works currently.
  • Guild Promotion Week is the following week, more info to come...
  • Plot: "Experiment 36" is nearly finished, thank you for your patience.

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 am
3/11/10

Skypeia, Alabasta, and Thriller Bark are now open for role-play. Note you must be able to role-play in the Grand Line to be able to role-play in the previous sub-forums.

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm
3/15/10

I am sorry to say to everyone but I am going to be gone for a few days, I can check back in maybe once or twice, but I am extremely sorry for not working on thew guild and it members. I put all my trust in the crew to help out whilst I am gone.

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Blaze_Kynine
Vice Captain

Aged Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm
09/04/11

Okay now I'm sure everyone has read the announcement I made a few days ago and I've seen little to no activity and I've only heard from a couple of people. I understand that people are busy with school, work and/or life in general, but you should be able to put out atleast one post a day. Whenever activity picks up I'll start removing inactive members, when I have a date set I'll send another guild announcement. So until then please start getting active people

Blaze_Kynine

Open Ocean

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces