Guild Wide Announcements [9/04/11] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm
GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

This Thread is used for updating the entire guild of "public knowledge" on any OOC topic relating to the guild as a whole. All Crew Members are invited to post their own updates but please do not post unless you are posting something relating to the entire guild, and only crew have permission to do so. Any one caught breaking these rules have already been warned.

[align=justify][size=9][color=green][b]<date goes here>[/b][/color]

<...update goes here...>

[b]-<user name here>[/b][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 am
8/9/ 09

I've updated the who's who of the guilds and we the guild vice captains are moving briskly with the empty or other wise unfinished sub-forums. Those of you who aren't mentioned in the Who's who, are excluded due to minner details such as no being in a crew, or Rp'ing a an "average" star up. Meaning a civilian character. This can be discussed in the ooc thread if questioned. if a point is brought up, we will handle it.

-Reaper Elyse

Reaper Elyse
Vice Captain

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

WillowWays2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 pm
8/21/09

there will be a new sub forum were the rp test threads are going to be placed in. there will also be additional threads placed in this area, thank you for the cooperation.

Willowwyas2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm
<09/02/09>

Just added a section under the profiles for available Cannon DF

-Willowways2

WillowWays2

WillowWays2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:28 pm
09/14/09

For the new comers; if you create a crew please make sure to have them added to the pirate list

-Willowways2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 pm
<date goes here>

The guilds system for the bounty Rankings is now up.

-Reaper Elyse

Reaper Elyse
Vice Captain

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reaper Elyse
Vice Captain

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 pm
10/11/2009

I'll be checking around at the end of every month to see the RP's around the guild, and be changing bounties due to the progress in story and level of RP'ing you guys show. So lets make those RPC's legendary everyone.
I've gone through a few profiles and updated them accordingly

If you think you were over looked please send me a PM with the link to the start of your work. Be sure to remember this isn't given just for RP'ing you need to raise some hell, and adventure for use to significantly jump your bounty. Mischief in a town may just give you something in the thousands. Killing a marine captain or badly injuring them gets you a few million, but topping that will be the next level in your work as the pirates of this guild.

-Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Attention All!

I have decided to put a hold on any further creation of Devils Fruits. We have many in the guild right now, and we like to try and keep a certain ratio going. Once we get more members, DF creation will reopen. I'll make an announcement when it does.

Also

Until Reaper returns, I will be taking over Bounty grants. Once you have done something to earn a bounty, PM me and I will grant you your bounty.  

Yuan Shisho2

Baron Blank
Vice Captain

Angelic Seeker

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 pm
An event in the North Blue has started.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:54 am
12/23/09

Well It's Christmas Eve and Reaper brings to you Aaaaa~, Brand spanking new RPC whose a specialized Bio-Android (much like Kuma)
She'll be bringing in all new holiday havoc and more even after as she's here to pose the treat of death and incarceration to those whom think there selves strong enough and pirates who aren't clever or strong enough to run away.

Yes my dears she is the first character officially sanctioned to kill (think of it as incentive to work harder out there), but mind you here main objective is to capture. though I would say if she's losing you that may be the point when she's most dangerous~.

Well have fun Kiddies With~

Aegis JUDGMENT

-Reaper Elyse

Reaper Elyse
Vice Captain

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reaper Elyse
Vice Captain

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 pm
1/18/2010

Well now that I've noticed it's going to be near impossible for me to run trough all of the work you wonderful members have put out there for me to read and finally place your bounties. I'm going to ask you to please send me a list of and a link to any and all of the note worthy actions your characters have taken part in to gain a bounty on their head. With the marines I also want to see what they have that may call for them to receive a medal. ( though the lines for gaining a medal are higher)

Please title the notes with the character you wish to have checked and the side they belong to ( pirate or marine) then also place the words Bounty Check. I'll be getting to you all as quickly as I can. Thank you for your patience and loyalty to the guild.

-Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm
2/6/10

Rules are changing.

- Logia fruit is now allowed. A person can have any kind of fruit they desire. Note they all have weaknesses.

- Crews no longer require Navigators to sail.

- More to come

Tagg Masaru

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:58 am
2/14/10

All members of the guild up until MARCH 15TH will get their devil fruit apon entering. The DF thread will be updated, just place your devil fruit in your profile if not already done. Obviously no Logia, and there is a list of banned fruit in the profile thread. Enjoy my friends!

(End date may change if problems occur)

Tagg Masaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm
2/15/10

Well some minor details have changed around the guild. But many of the threads in the main page are gone. None have been deleted, but I want "etc" posting done in the "Everything ETC" sub forum. I personally like a clean Main page. Thanks for all your understanding, and realize that we need more Marines! <3

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Fleet Admiral Tagg

Open Ocean

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas