Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
ALG project!(explained) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will your participate?
Sure!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No thanks
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Maybe
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

avenged_king

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 am
Dranemra
It would be interesting to see a Trans video like this.
Till then, I would suggest that you make some guidelines as to what people should say, like how many traits, dislikes, likes, etc.

The fun will be splicing it all up so that it does a vid-slideshow like the youtube one... good luck in your project. In the meantime Manda, we should talk about doing a TG one... there's enough Trans people in the guild to make a decent one.

Sure, we have one Transgender video person, I'll include the guidlines in the first post, thanks.

That would be fun, but I don't know how, so it will be a video response type-thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm
I could splice them all up if you want (:  

Ivory Cream Puff

R a i c h u R a i c h u

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm
Auurrggg!

Okay, So yesterday I spent 30 minutes in front of my camera making the video, naming as many things as I could get in my head

I upload it onto my laptop and get ready to edit the ones that sounded stupid.

Well, Because of the water filter in my turtle tank, all you could hear was the drip of water... evil

So, My video might be delayed for a bit, because I like to do this in private and thats something I don't get much in my house. sweatdrop

So sorry for the delay.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm
Ivory Cream Puff

You could? That would be amazing! How would you go it though?  

avenged_king

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:08 pm
avenged_king
Ivory Cream Puff

If people want to e-mail the videos to me, they can. Or I can rip them from YouTube, but the quality won't be very good that way. But the actual editing should be fairly easy, I would think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Ivory Cream Puff
avenged_king
Ivory Cream Puff

If people want to e-mail the videos to me, they can. Or I can rip them from YouTube, but the quality won't be very good that way. But the actual editing should be fairly easy, I would think.

Video responses might be easier though since we have Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Transgender stereotypes.  

avenged_king

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:43 pm
True o: but if people say "I may be _____ but..." in the beginning, it should work. I mean, when someone says a stereotype, people should be able to identify what sexuality it belongs to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 pm
Ivory Cream Puff
True o: but if people say "I may be _____ but..." in the beginning, it should work. I mean, when someone says a stereotype, people should be able to identify what sexuality it belongs to.

I dunno, I'll post it in the update section, is that okay?  

avenged_king

SoBrea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm
I'm totally up for something like this! I have a couple questions though.
What video am I supposed to be responding to? You keep saying post as a response to a video but I dunno what video.
And in the video you used as an example they named off things about them that were stereotypical and things that weren't. Is that what you're looking for or are you just looking for stereotypes we don't fit in to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 pm
SoBrea
What video am I supposed to be responding to? You keep saying post as a response to a video but I dunno what video.
And in the video you used as an example they named off things about them that were stereotypical and things that weren't. Is that what you're looking for or are you just looking for stereotypes we don't fit in to?

R a i c h u will post a video, which everyone shall post a video response to.

The video is naming stereotypes in general the dude who plays football is saying that not all gays are feminine.  

avenged_king

SoBrea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:47 pm
avenged_king
SoBrea

The video is naming stereotypes in general the dude who plays football is saying that not all gays are feminine.
Okay. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:11 pm
SoBrea
avenged_king
SoBrea

Okay. Thank you.

No problem. biggrin The project ends on June 23rd by the way.  

avenged_king

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 am
Fine with me~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:05 am
Ivory Cream Puff
Fine with me~

Thank you though.  

avenged_king

Chronamew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:34 pm
I'd love to take part in this! I'd have to do it late at night or something since everyone just busts into my room whenever they feel like it. stressed

Oh, that's right my webcam broke... Maybe I can snatch up my parents' webcam... They like never use it. neutral  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff