Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
Kalloni Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:35 pm
"Invading it? Phh, you don't own it. No one does. Besides. I hear there's some treasure around here and I plan on finding it." She really didn't care if he knew or not, "My family owns half the ******** island. Don't go dissing. And my 'kind' is boring right now. I have better things to do and they don't involve putting up with someone stupid and annoying." She turned her back on the moron and slid her weapon into its hidden place. Zantis sighed then continued her climb. It shouldn't be much farther now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 pm
"Stupid and annoying would know that if there was even a treasure, others would have come up to search for it by now--CAW!" Vaten took off the ground, but not able to go very far with his wing banged up. He landed on a step, further ahead of Zantis and he turned to face her. "That is unless you can pull some magic out your over-inflated a** that magically spawns the direction to the location," Vaten turned, then flew again and landed behind a nearby pillar, "CAW!"  

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm
She looked at her butt, "Over-inflated? I think not." Zantis laughed at his antics, "Naive much."

(sorry, crap post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 pm
((that's ok. it happens ~))

"Naive!?" Vaten hopped out into view but stayed close to the pillar, and puffed out his chest, "Let's see who's the naive one you rich b***h!" He flew and landed on a step some ways behind Zantis, "I'm going to bet you never find the damned treasure! CAW! I'll be laughing at you when you fail!" He intended to watch Zantis the full duration of her stay in the ruins just so he could verify that there was no treasure, and then tease her about it. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to follow as a bird, so he turned into a cat; agile enough to avoid tripping on the rubble, and small enough to avoid being an overly easy-to-hit target. He jumped up the steps, keeping his injured arm tucked under, and traveled ahead of Zantis.

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:52 pm
"Right. I will find it. Your welcome to tag along but don't expect a share." She rolled her eyes at the shape shifter. It'd be nice to have some company at least. She opened her backpack without pausing and grabbed the map from it and a waterbottle. It was close enough. She took a swig of water and put both items away. She looked around the area then spotted what she was looking for. A small slab with a funny engraving on it. It looked like some flying ferret. "Think you can morph into that?" She laughed then rubbed her hand over and over the jagged edges until blood poured forth. After alot of swearing the slab was crimson. A line of light appeared to the right of the slab. It was about 5 yards high and slowly opening to form a large rectangle. "Now do you believe me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 am
Vaten was sitting on a large chunk of building, swishing his tail side to side as he watched Zantis working, thinking she was even more crazy when she had covered the stone with her blood, and one with a flying ferret on it. He probably could have changed into something like a winged ferret, but in his opinion it probably would have looked utterly ridiculous. Then, the rectangle appeared, causing him to drop his jaw. He couldn't believe that Zantis could find the thing so easily, and even more astonished that the method she used had worked.

He leapt off the rock and walked as if there was nothing special to rush to, "How many people did you have to kill to get the information about this treasure?" He narrowed his eyes and emitted a low growl.

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:50 am
Zantis sighed and glared at the dumb thing, "I didn't kill anyone. I simply bought the freakin map." She took a roll of cloth from her backpack and proceeded to wrap her bleeding hand. "Now, do you wish to come? I don't have time for babies." She smirked at the cat then walked through the portal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 pm
"Baby!?" Vaten hissed and growled, then walked quickly to the portal and hopped inside, following Zantis not too far behind her. After all, he was sure that there would be some booby traps and he didn't want to be the one to set them off.  

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 pm
"Yes baby."She shrugged, she didn't give much thought to males anymore. None were tough enough to keep up with her or so tough they were... ew and creepy, the kind she shot. Zantis walked down the corridor. It seemed safe enough. There was the odd snake and scorpion but they didn't bother her. Most poisons no longer affected her since she'd taken small doses of increasing strength for a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 pm
"This is incredibly easy..so it's just this one path and that's it?" Vaten couldn't see up ahead since he was traveling directly behind Zantis, following the very same path for his own safety.  

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 pm
"Don't be stupid. Of course it won't be this easy." Just as the words came out of her mouth a dark, shadow-like creature floated up in front of them, completely blocking the path. "Well s**t." It glared at them for a moment then swept towards the duo. Zantis immediatly brought her foce field up, which covered Vaten as well even though she didn't mean it. The shadow kept moving until it had passed right around them. It turned and growled, furious when it couldn't get past the force field to kill them. "Hmm... Now what to do..." she wasn't scared, just curious. When she moved it was harder to keep the force field up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Vaten puffed up, the fur stood on end and his ears flattened back. Instinct told him to run, but he figured that since the force field had protected them that he would be better off sticking around Zantis, "How long do those shields of yours last?"  

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm
Zantis shrugged, "Quite awhile actually. The problem is I can't attack really well, except for my gun but I'm not sure how much damage that'll do to this thing... We might just have to outrun slash outsmart it." She had really no idea how to do that but eventually she'd figure it out.. Maybe call one of her other 'friends'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 am
"Eh? Through a place like this that can have traps, and it knows it like the back of its...hand?" Vaten meowed loudly in annoyance and then sat down, "I could try to turn into something for you to ride on, and you keep that shield up." Then the image of the flying ferret came to mind, and he shuddered from the thought of having to take some weird form that Zantis would laugh at, but it couldn't be helped with the injured arm, "Unless you have some other brilliant idea that you're not telling me about."  

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

Zebracorna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 pm
Zantis glared at her feet, the stupid creature was right... damnit. "Yeah, but your wing.. er arm... er paw? Yeah, you know what I mean." She put her hands to her temples and began thinking hard, "What about light? It's a shadow looking thing.. maybe.." She pulled out a flashlight. "What if we shined this on it?"  
Cat demon guild: third age

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff