Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:09 pm
JoyRose
MikasaX93
walks straight to the counter

"can I have a drink, please?" smile

"Certainly!" Joy smiles at the newcomer. "What would you like?"

[sorry it took me so long to see this - forgot to check this thread.]

An empress in a casual outfit wanders over to a booth and sits down. She glances around the busy place and wonders how long it will take to be served. She was so used to her lounge and serving others that it felt different being a customer for a change.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm
empress dee
An empress in a casual outfit wanders over to a booth and sits down. She glances around the busy place and wonders how long it will take to be served. She was so used to her lounge and serving others that it felt different being a customer for a change.

Joy turns a dazzling smile on the newcomer. "What can I get you?" she asks as she pulls some fresh cookies from the cart behind the counter and starts stacking them on a decorative plate for display.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:42 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Joy turns a dazzling smile on the newcomer. "What can I get you?" she asks as she pulls some fresh cookies from the cart behind the counter and starts stacking them on a decorative plate for display.

"I'll have a stegosaurus burger with lettuce and mayo. Fries on the side with cow gravy and I will have a pepsi to drink." The empress only hoped that her order was universal and they had stegosaurus burgers. It was a delicacy where she came from, but she wanted to see if anyone else made them."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:18 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"I'll have a stegosaurus burger with lettuce and mayo. Fries on the side with cow gravy and I will have a pepsi to drink." The empress only hoped that her order was universal and they had stegosaurus burgers. It was a delicacy where she came from, but she wanted to see if anyone else made them."

Joy nodded thoughtfully. reviewing the stock. "And how would you like your stegosaurus burger prepared?" she asked solicitously.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:46 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Joy nodded thoughtfully. reviewing the stock. "And how would you like your stegosaurus burger prepared?" she asked solicitously.

"In between a bun," Dee replied with a laugh, then said seriously, "Fried if you can."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:38 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"In between a bun," Dee replied with a laugh, then said seriously, "Fried if you can."

"Fried is no problem at all," Joy assured her with a nod. Then she whisked away into the kitchen, re-emerging some time later with the desired dish and Pepsi.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:23 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Fried is no problem at all," Joy assured her with a nod. Then she whisked away into the kitchen, re-emerging some time later with the desired dish and Pepsi.

Dee smiled when she was brought the dish promptly and devoured it likely as quickly for she was really hungry. Stegosaurus burgers are not small neither. The fries she took her time on and the pepsi too. She burped loudly each couple of gulps of the pepsi as was her custom to say the food was good.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:54 am
empress dee
Dee smiled when she was brought the dish promptly and devoured it likely as quickly for she was really hungry. Stegosaurus burgers are not small neither. The fries she took her time on and the pepsi too. She burped loudly each couple of gulps of the pepsi as was her custom to say the food was good.

Joy bobbed a small bow of "You're welcome" in response.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:09 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Joy bobbed a small bow of "You're welcome" in response.

Dee was surprised with how cold people were here. Usually when she did that, the people in her world would make conversation about it. But no...all she got was a curtsey and a you're welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:30 pm
Red very quietly sneaks to the back of the establishment, a bottle of water in hand; anxiety and dysphoria in her mind. He sits at a table with three chairs, but turns the other two away from the table to discourage others from sitting with the now in-between, dysphoric wolf.  

redwolftrash

Lupine Gaian

17,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300

Formr

The Committee Staff Agent

17,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 am
Tato sits at one of the tables near the entrance. After preparing some mate, he takes his guitar and begis to sing. "Let me play you the song of my people", proclaims.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am
NorRainForest Passes by the barroom entrance, then backs up and peers inside, all curiosity. Slowly She steps over the threshold as if experiencing a momentous occasion, feeling the general atmosphere of the room, then the denizens of the room, advancing slowly until standing midway between the bar and the entrance, arms out, palms up, fingers extended in a relaxed posture, taking in the room in tactile fashion, in a process much like plant osmosis, watching, breathing, and sniffing the whole while. After this brief pause, she approaches the bar, not speaking so as to not interrupt the conversation already in progress, waiting to be recognized as a patron by the bartender, or greeted by one of the patrons already in the midst of their refreshments. So quietly does she enter some have not noticed she is standing there. She waits for a break in conversation to address the gathering with a smile and a simple greeting!

"Hail all, and well met!"  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:32 pm
A barefooted, wild maned, elf enters and walks up to the bar.
"Good evening, good bartender! Well met! How's business?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 pm
NorRainForest
A barefooted, wild maned, elf enters and walks up to the bar.
"Good evening, good bartender! Well met! How's business?"

Willl you be serving or shall I help myself?  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 pm
The Elf stands at the bar for sometime, perplexed. Then the Elf of the Northern Rain Forests vaults the bar and with lightening speed draws a draft from the barrel behind the bar and hops back over the bar, leaving a small golden coin on the counter without spilling a drop of the brew. After quaffing the ale the Elf considers the room's occupants, "Good evening all!" I hope no one minds that I served myself. I was really thirsty!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff