Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 pm
JoyRose
Kyuui Kiwi
JoyRose
Smiling at Kyuui, she glances around the otherwise empty staffing area. "I'm sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting. Can I get you anything more?"

Kiwi looks up in bewilderment. "Oi, it seems I've been summoned again!" She smiles back at Joy for the welcome interruption. "Not interrupting at all. I'm good on any drinks or food, but how are you?"

"Oh good!" Joy smiled cheerfully. "I'm blessed beyond belief! Thank you for asking. And you?"

"I'm doing alright. Some ups and downs to start the summer haha," Kiwi responded. She glanced around the bar. "So how's the guild doing? Any familiar faces still lurking around?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 pm
Vartasy
JoyRose

"Oh Bless You!" Joy hands him a box of tissues. "Do you need any particular medication? I have some in the back that might help."

"T-thank you"
Vartasy attempts to smile
"I wouldn't mind some medication to get rid of this bloody cold"
He pouts angrily and sneezes into the tissue.

Joy disappears into the back room, reappearing a short time later with a silver tray laden with various medications for congestion and sneezing. "Pick you poison. Would you like a hot tea or orange juice or just water to wash it down?"

Kyuui Kiwi
"I'm doing alright. Some ups and downs to start the summer haha," Kiwi responded. She glanced around the bar. "So how's the guild doing? Any familiar faces still lurking around?"

Joy smiles warmly at Kyuui. "Well, there's you, of course. And me if you find my face familiar." She giggles. "Actually we're in a slower season just now, preparing for our big summer event. But if you look around, you'll likely find activity in the Chatterbox and the Charity forums." cat_wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm
JoyRose
Joy smiles warmly at Kyuui. "Well, there's you, of course. And me if you find my face familiar." She giggles. "Actually we're in a slower season just now, preparing for our big summer event. But if you look around, you'll likely find activity in the Chatterbox and the Charity forums." cat_wink

Kiwi lets out a little chuckle. "Yes, you are a familiar face. And nice, I'll drop by those subforums and see if I still find anyone." Kiwi pauses for a moment to think about the summer event. A little excitement lights in her eyes. "Ah that's right! Your summer events are generally the ones I come crawling out of nowhere back and have my semi-annual meetings with Shujitsun and the like." She smiles at the thought of what this summer brings. "Hopefully I'll have the time and energy to participate."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:26 pm
JoyRose

Joy disappears into the back room, reappearing a short time later with a silver tray laden with various medications for congestion and sneezing. "Pick you poison. Would you like a hot tea or orange juice or just water to wash it down?"

"This is quite embarrassing, I did not expect someone to take care of me!"
Vartasy blushes slightly as he laughs and randomly chooses one from the tray
He pauses and thinks for a while
"Ahh...just water,thank you!"
He sniffs and opens the bottle cap.  

takoyaki princess

Magical Fairy

12,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:28 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
JoyRose

Kiwi lets out a little chuckle. "Yes, you are a familiar face. And nice, I'll drop by those subforums and see if I still find anyone." Kiwi pauses for a moment to think about the summer event. A little excitement lights in her eyes. "Ah that's right! Your summer events are generally the ones I come crawling out of nowhere back and have my semi-annual meetings with Shujitsun and the like." She smiles at the thought of what this summer brings. "Hopefully I'll have the time and energy to participate."

Joy's eyes light in anticipation, too. "The summer event is a highlight in our guild. And come as much as you can - even a little fun is better than none!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:29 pm
Vartasy
JoyRose

"This is quite embarrassing, I did not expect someone to take care of me!"
Vartasy blushes slightly as he laughs and randomly chooses one from the tray
He pauses and thinks for a while
"Ahh...just water,thank you!"
He sniffs and opens the bottle cap.

Joy nods. "That's what we do here at NSTG. We take care of each other!" She pours him a glass of water with a friendly wink. "I hope you feel better soon!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

takoyaki princess

Magical Fairy

12,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:02 pm
JoyRose

Joy nods. "That's what we do here at NSTG. We take care of each other!" She pours him a glass of water with a friendly wink. "I hope you feel better soon!"

Vartasy nods as he grabs the glass and drinks the medicine
After a few moments of gulping down half of the water, he sighs in relief and smiles widely
"I can breathe again!"
He playfully winks back at her
"Thank you, and I must say, you look lovely in that outfit!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 am
Vartasy
JoyRose

Vartasy nods as he grabs the glass and drinks the medicine
After a few moments of gulping down half of the water, he sighs in relief and smiles widely
"I can breathe again!"
He playfully winks back at her
"Thank you, and I must say, you look lovely in that outfit!"

"Good. I'm glad you're feeling better!" Then she smiles.
"Oh thank you!" she blushes slightly. "I'm playing with some newly-acquired items." She twirls in delight.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

takoyaki princess

Magical Fairy

12,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:03 pm
JoyRose

"Oh thank you!" she blushes slightly. "I'm playing with some newly-acquired items." She twirls in delight.

Vartasy nods and smiles gleefully while looking at her equipped list
"Wow, I cant even afford some of these items!"
He sweat drops and blushes slightly in embarrassment
"For me, anything above 2bil is expensive!"
"But, I guess its worth it, no?"
He watches and laughs as you twirl around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:53 pm
Vartasy
JoyRose

Vartasy nods and smiles gleefully while looking at her equipped list
"Wow, I cant even afford some of these items!"
He sweat drops and blushes slightly in embarrassment
"For me, anything above 2bil is expensive!"
"But, I guess its worth it, no?"
He watches and laughs as you twirl around.

I agree completely! The items I'm playing with were freebies or cost very little (a million gold is now "very little"). rofl  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

takoyaki princess

Magical Fairy

12,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 pm
JoyRose

I agree completely! The items I'm playing with were freebies or cost very little (a million gold is now "very little"). rofl

Haha I guess so!
Unfortunately i'm not a really old Gaian (2-3 years now?)
I've been switching around between Human avis and Paws a lot and currently I have so many paw items that its pretty much taking 70% of my inventory redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm
Vartasy
JoyRose

Haha I guess so!
Unfortunately i'm not a really old Gaian (2-3 years now?)
I've been switching around between Human avis and Paws a lot and currently I have so many paw items that its pretty much taking 70% of my inventory redface

Oh yes! The paws are so cute! I have another avatar I put most of my paws items on because that one is always a paw now. Too cute! As a matter of fact, I call her "Adorabel." 4laugh  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

takoyaki princess

Magical Fairy

12,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm
JoyRose

Oh yes! The paws are so cute! I have another avatar I put most of my paws items on because that one is always a paw now. Too cute! As a matter of fact, I call her "Adorabel." 4laugh

Haha! Usually i'm to lazy to even make a separate account razz
Yeah! also easy to customize in my opinion! 3nodding (I could just make my paw 'nekkid' add a few furs/tails/wings and it would look absolutely "Adorabel"! hehe)
Ah, here's my paw avi i'm really proud of as well~
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:47 pm
Vartasy
JoyRose

Haha! Usually i'm to lazy to even make a separate account razz
Yeah! also easy to customize in my opinion! 3nodding (I could just make my paw 'nekkid' add a few furs/tails/wings and it would look absolutely "Adorabel"! hehe)
Ah, here's my paw avi i'm really proud of as well~
User Image

Aw I'd love to see it. Unfortunately, the image updates whenever you update your avatar. Hopefully Gaia's making the avatar creator will give an alternative to that.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

takoyaki princess

Magical Fairy

12,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:23 pm
JoyRose

Aw I'd love to see it. Unfortunately, the image updates whenever you update your avatar. Hopefully Gaia's making the avatar creator will give an alternative to that.

ahh redface
Here, i decided to redo that xD
User Image
I prefer doing it in my closet sweatdrop
Im glad you told me though!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items