Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl dinner

Popular Snack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 am
The Adventure Of The Armadillo

Yoda and Darth Vader were out for a sticky Valentine's walk amongst the stars. As they went, Darth Vader rested his hand on Yoda's kidney. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so shiny, Yoda was filled with moldy dread.

"Do you suppose it's solid here?" he asked heatedly.

"You rancid silly," Darth Vader said, tickling Yoda with his boot. "It's completely wrinkled."

Just then, a crunchy armadillo leapt out from behind a yam and shaved Darth Vader in the femur. "Aaargh!" Darth Vader screamed.

Things looked dry. But Yoda, although he was stretchy, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a Oscar Meyer bologna and, like an Asian in Mexico, beat the armadillo smoothly until it ran off. "That will teach you to shave innocent people."

Then he clasped Darth Vader close. Darth Vader was bleeding lustfully. "My darling," Yoda said, and pressed his lips to Darth Vader's collar bone.

"I love you," Darth Vader said hungrily, and expired in Yoda's arms.

Yoda never loved again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 am
Minna Ai no Seine 2  

jhanez

Excitable Kitty

13,915 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Andy Magnuseth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziyFLzOS_4  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 am
yes a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'

Nothing ninja  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxMiss-BonesxX

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:43 am
Quote:

Blue
Blue_eye_profile

Full of calm and tranquillity, people often find themselves drawn to you when they're emotionally frazzled. You have unerring patience and are happy to listen to others and be there for your friends when they need you most. Don't let yourself be fooled by your positive demeanour, however; you are prone to depressive swoops every now and again, and though they tend to be brief and unexplainable they can be consuming and mean that no one can reach out for you until they're over - at which time you return to your usual peaceful and light self once more. You're a very honest person but are very good at making even the most harsh truths bearable - you have a talent for keeping people calm, emanating your own composure to those that need it. Also intelligent, you are a bright and keen learner, though sometimes may be unwilling to learn things that do not interest you - and why should you? Work to your strengths - and that’s exactly what you do. Remember: no matter how easy it is to keep cool under difficult circumstances, sometimes it may make you seem a bit ‘stand off-ish’ to those around you and make others wonder if you even care when things are falling apart around you or your friends. Take care to ensure people know that you understand and are not simply being ignorant. Positive Qualities: - Tranquil; calm; good listener; patient; honest; intelligent. Negative qualities: - Distant; full of emotion but rarely let others see; quickly changeable moods; at times unreachable.
A quiz result from facebook.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 am
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs457.snc3/26143_117668944916178_117362611613478_299776_7616193_n.jpg  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:59 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck

O.O Matasoga here? Hi!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 am
So far today, I don't have anything, but I'll post what the last thing I had copied yesterday:

DEPRESSION is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long. Put this as your status if you or you know someone who has or has had depression. Most people wont, but it's mental health week and 1 in 3 of us will suffer some point in our lives.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 am
http://i.newsarama.com/images/ngwz.1.pg.04_02.jpg

lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 pm
Once upon a time, there was a silky knight named Stephanie, who, by his valiant bravery, saved the kingdom from the wet dragon and condemned the princess in the nick of time. He rode his conniving aardvark from the mushy ocean upon which the kingdom was built, journeying into the unknown. He was ecstatic and did not stop for fear the dragon would smack them all.

By and by, he came to a giant milk carton which blocked his path. He stopped and sniffled sarcastically to himself. Then, summoning his cold arrogance, he ate the milk carton out of his way and continued onward.

At last, he reached the scaly mansion of the embarrassing dragon. The dragon plummeted at his approach. They fought cleverly. The battle was conniving and conniving, raging a whole millennium, until at last, the knight seized the dragon by the hip and shot him in the eyelash. The princess was grateful, and the knight wore her over his shoulder and returned to the king. The two promptly curdled, and they lived jokingly ever after.

yaone07

Sparkly Phantom

Rero Rero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am
http://imgur.com/o1qcg

LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 am
OMGWTF...BBQ???  

Miss Esa

Interesting Nerd

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 am
ProphecyDraconis16753

Huh...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 am

... I was making thread layouts XD  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying.))

Yeah...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces