Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The NEW Request Thread = [cert changes/untagged/equiping] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Vervain
Picture link(s): [link]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncerted
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): No changes, just uncerted.

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Vidia
Picture link(s): [Certed], [Uncerted No DC]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Cert the dreamcatcherless Vidia?
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Isle de Suelo
Picture link(s): [link]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding co-owner Nephelae
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Endejester
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, first time.

Psycho Shocker

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Damla
Picture link(s): link won here
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): new cert
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): EchoLimaFoxtrot
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:22 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Rafah and Harrow.
Picture link(s): Rafah Cert | Rafah Uncert | Harrow Cert | Harrow Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Familiar equipping.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Mobster Goose.
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): N/A.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Miriel
Picture link(s): Miriel
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): This girl was done by lilwolfpard and unfortunately I didn't know what to name her for a while. Finally I decided on the name Miriel and was just wondering if you could change that for me. Also she is a pure Angeni with the domain flowers but I don't know if that is readable in her cert or not. In the list of taken domains flower is not one of them and I would really hate for someone else to be questing for flowers while it is already taken....oxo;; I noticed various angeni certs have their domains placed in different areas. Some angeni's have it under their cert now where you can see spirited is while others have it in their cert around where breed is. I'd just like for her domain to be on her cert somehow. Perhaps under 1st gen if the main spot of the cert is too cluttered already. 8D And...sorry seems like a few requests..if possible could you add Mate to her cert and place Baltidos there? Thank you! If the mate won't fit then it's okay to leave it out. I hope this isn't a lot of trouble! ouo;;; I would greatly appreciate all of this!
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): lilwolfpard
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yes

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Baltidos
Picture link(s): Baltidos Clothed // Baltidos Nude
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): If possible please change mate to Miriel. Thank you!
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): merangue

Thank you so much! I appreciate all your hard work! It means a lot!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Carolina
Picture link(s): <3
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): To possibly add her lifemate Háidēs
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, tis the first time.

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Psychotica
Picture link(s): x
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Untagged version if possible
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Akio Ohtori
Picture link(s):
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Surrendering ownership to Roniel xD
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Me
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, plus I can do it myself since I have the PSD, you guys will have to upload it for me though if thats cool.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/8477777/akioRONIEl.jpg

Taken care of. ~Kali  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):Addy
Picture link(s):uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):Outstanding Cert
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):Zee Oddwyn
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):yes

Name of horse: Addy
Owner: Znaruto
Date of Birth: July 04, 2009
Temper: Confused
Breed: Wildlife: King Snake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Auberon (Neveah x Aether)
Picture link(s): http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Pap3Stars337/Auberoncert.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): uncert
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): N/A

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Rune (Neveah x Aether)
Picture link(s): http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/anime1984/Pets/runeearrings.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):uncert
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): n/a

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Aria's Rhapsody (Symphony x Nirvana)
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Natsu/tag/tag_FrozenOrchestra_2.jpg
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): n/a

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Sonata (Symphony x Nirvana)
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Natsu/tag/tag_FrozenOrchestra_1.jpg
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Zhenzhen
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/King/Certed/Zhenzhencert.jpg

Finishing up a family tree (order)

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Aleshanee
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/leez0rz/Gaia BC/Soquili/AleshaneeIsi.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Cert Change. Adding 'Angeni of Faith' to cert.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Little Dream
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? Yes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Cert App
Uncert of pet in need of cert: LINK
Name of horse: Nightmare
Name of owner: [+Katch+]
Date of arrival: May (Soq WoW event)
Breed: Felsteed
Temper: Eerie
Mate: N/A
Parents: [MOTHER] - [FATHER] N/A
Cert Type: if you could, use this picture for the background~ LINK i just want the hay bales, tree and the pumpkins XD
Other than that, please do all other tag colors as you see fit, he's just supposed to be creepy ^^

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas