Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 am
carminepixie
Thank you! :]
Oh. Just one question. Does anybody here know how to put AGA in the quick links below?
I'm having a hard time going to the guild because I still have to go to the guilds section and find our guild's name there. neutral

gaia_nitemareleft

Hmm, I've been using Better Gaia for some time but there should be a small plus -sign next to the Quick Link sign. From there you can copy/paste the AGA main forum link and add it to your Quick Links. I had to go and check it on the Firefox and gosh, Gaia looks odd without the Better Gaia. biggrin

ll rAiNbOwCaKeS ll

Welcome to the guild Karian! I remember seeing your signature in here. It makes me smile every time I see it. smile
gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 am
Lilygwen

Hehe, thanks! It makes me smile too. :3  

Princess Macaron

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm
Hey, I'm not the best at intros but I will give this a try.
My name is Jessica, I am 20, but I will 21 soon and I am in college, studying History.

My username "Jester" came from the movie Top Gun...

My favorite actors are Michael Ironside and Clancy Brown... I really like a lot of 80's movies and television shows.

My favorite band is a Finnish band called Poets of the Fall.

My hobbies at the moment are drawing, writing, and learning new languages.

I'm not sure what else to say, but I look forward to getting to know you guys, I may not be online much the next two weeks, because it's the last 2 weeks of classes at my college so I will be somewhat busy. But I'll be online somewhat more during the summer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am
Jester25
My name is Jessica, I am 20, but I will 21 soon and I am in college, studying History.

My favorite actors are Michael Ironside and Clancy Brown... I really like a lot of 80's movies and television shows.

I'm not sure what else to say, but I look forward to getting to know you guys, I may not be online much the next two weeks, because it's the last 2 weeks of classes at my college so I will be somewhat busy. But I'll be online somewhat more during the summer.

It's wonderful to have you with us Jessica smile Please don't be shy about jumping in anywhere you like!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Beth and i'm new to the guild 4laugh I've been a gaia member since late 2003. I'm 26 years old! Which seems old in gaia years I guess.. i'm tired of everyone being 16 years or younger for the most part. That's why I joined this guild heart I love randomness so if your bored message me and hopefully we can become friends fast.

animals
chocolate
pb
romance
cupcakes
brownies
accents
The beach
swimming
reading
anime

Dislikes:
grossness
squeaking
moving alot
the cost of going to college gonk
beggers
The feel of news paper  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:29 pm
Jester25

WELCOME! How long have you been a Gian?  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 pm
Sumomo4life
Hello everyone! I'm Beth and i'm new to the guild 4laugh I've been a gaia member since late 2003. I'm 26 years old! Which seems old in gaia years I guess.. i'm tired of everyone being 16 years or younger for the most part. That's why I joined this guild heart I love randomness so if your bored message me and hopefully we can become friends fast.

animals
chocolate
pb
romance
cupcakes
brownies
accents
The beach
swimming
reading
anime

Dislikes:
grossness
squeaking
moving alot
beggers
The feel of news paper

Welcome to the Guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 pm
morikoarina2
Sumomo4life

animals
chocolate
pb
romance
cupcakes
brownies
accents
The beach
swimming
reading
anime

Dislikes:
grossness
squeaking
moving alot
beggers
The feel of news paper

Welcome to the Guild!

Thank you and ooo i love how bright your avi is!  

Sumomo4life

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 pm
Sumomo4life
morikoarina2
Sumomo4life

animals
chocolate
pb
romance
cupcakes
brownies
accents
The beach
swimming
reading
anime

Dislikes:
grossness
squeaking
moving alot
beggers
The feel of news paper

Welcome to the Guild!

Thank you and ooo i love how bright your avi is!

Thank you! I sent you a friend request.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 am
Toblerawn
MelodyUnchained
Toblerawn
Hi AGA. ^_^ I'm new here. You all can call me tobi, not my real name though. I you wanna know more about me, feel free to pm me or just visit my profile. heart

Welcome! Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. Let me bring you a drink
lol. why thank you. *hugs*

Welcome! when is the last time you updated your wish list?  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Toblerawn

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 am
morikoarina2
Toblerawn
MelodyUnchained
Toblerawn
Hi AGA. ^_^ I'm new here. You all can call me tobi, not my real name though. I you wanna know more about me, feel free to pm me or just visit my profile. heart

Welcome! Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. Let me bring you a drink
lol. why thank you. *hugs*

Welcome! when is the last time you updated your wish list?
hahah i forgot... why? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:46 am
morikoarina2
Jester25

Thank you smile
and I made this account back in 2007, so I've been here awhile.
How about you?

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:28 am
Jester25
morikoarina2
Jester25

Thank you smile
and I made this account back in 2007, so I've been here awhile.
How about you?

I started in 2009 but I was silly and was caught by an account hacker in 2010 gonk so it's my second account xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 am
morikoarina2

I started in 2009 but I was silly and was caught by an account hacker in 2010 gonk so it's my second account xd

My account was hacked once, but the mods helped me get it back after awhile. Someone was using my account to post spam... well it got banned, so I emailed a mod and they investigated what happened and I eventually got the account back. It was very annoying :/  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 am
Jester25
morikoarina2

My account was hacked once, but the mods helped me get it back after awhile. Someone was using my account to post spam... well it got banned, so I emailed a mod and they investigated what happened and I eventually got the account back. It was very annoying :/

mine was hacked for the items i had. I had quite a few high priced items like 5 zodical 1st gen  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games