Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GehirnToture

High-functioning Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:20 pm
Camwen
Braaaiinsss
Hiiii. My name is Paige, I'm 21 years old, and I am horrible at talking about myself. Hm....almost two months ago I moved from the West Coast to the East Coast (first time here) to be with somebody I met here on Gaia, and I'm still getting used to it. I moved from a city to a village, so it's totally strange.
I love video games, books, documentaries, and many other stupid things.
I'm not sure what else to say.

Welcome smile That's quite a move! I'm a West coaster myself (oregon).
Feel free to jump in wherever you like here.

Oh what part of Oregon? I was from Vancouver, Washington and Portland.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:52 pm
Braaaiinsss
Camwen
Braaaiinsss
Hiiii. My name is Paige, I'm 21 years old, and I am horrible at talking about myself. Hm....almost two months ago I moved from the West Coast to the East Coast (first time here) to be with somebody I met here on Gaia, and I'm still getting used to it. I moved from a city to a village, so it's totally strange.

Welcome! I'm from Vancouver Island.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 pm
Sammirah
Braaaiinsss
Camwen
Braaaiinsss

Welcome! I'm from Vancouver Island.

I'm just outside of Portland  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 am
Hey all. Im a geek from northwestern PA  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:40 am
OddeoFreq
Hey all. Im a geek from northwestern PA

Welcome to the guild smile Jump in wherever you like!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 pm
Hi everyone, how are you doing? My name is morikoarina2(momo for short) as my avatar, you can call me Chrystal or Chrys if you want. I am 30 yrs old, no children or hubby. I was in the military for 8 years and now kickin myself in the @$$ for not stayin. When I get my weight back down, I may consider rejoining. If I do it will be over seas though. I am open minded about most things in life. I have four tattoos and would have more if I could afford it.  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 pm
morikoarina2
Hi everyone, how are you doing? My name is morikoarina2(momo for short) as my avatar, you can call me Chrystal or Chrys if you want. I am 30 yrs old, no children or hubby. I was in the military for 8 years and now kickin myself in the @$$ for not stayin. When I get my weight back down, I may consider rejoining. If I do it will be over seas though. I am open minded about most things in life. I have four tattoos and would have more if I could afford it.

What branch of the military were you in (just curious).
I hope you enjoy the AGA - please make yourself at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 pm
I was active duty in the Navy for 5 years then went into the navy reserves for 3.
Camwen
morikoarina2

What branch of the military were you in (just curious).
I hope you enjoy the AGA - please make yourself at home.

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm
morikoarina2

Welcome and I love your avi!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:51 pm
MelodyUnchained
morikoarina2

Thanks. I like to change it frequently. I try to make a different one for every season. (^_^)  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 am
morikoarina2
MelodyUnchained
morikoarina2

Thanks. I like to change it frequently. I try to make a different one for every season. (^_^)

I can't wait to see them!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 am
Hi, I'm jelly, and Humble kept prodding me, so I pm'd Camwen and here I am! I've been on Gaia just over two years and just started a clan, have a beloved laptop I just learned has half the memory it was supposed to have, which explains why performance has dropped so low. My neighbor is going to bump up the memory for me and load linux, so, hopefully, I will soon be back in Booty Grab and zOMG! I also have found someone here on Gaia, that I would like to spend the other half of forever with, and that is very new for me. I guess that is enough.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 am
jellykans
Hi, I'm jelly, and Humble kept prodding me, so I pm'd Camwen and here I am! I've been on Gaia just over two years and just started a clan, have a beloved laptop I just learned has half the memory it was supposed to have, which explains why performance has dropped so low. My neighbor is going to bump up the memory for me and load linux, so, hopefully, I will soon be back in Booty Grab and zOMG! I also have found someone here on Gaia, that I would like to spend the other half of forever with, and that is very new for me. I guess that is enough.

Welcome Jelly! It's great to have you with us! Please feel free to join in on all the activities we have going on and jump into any conversation.

Oh! and thanks for letting me grab your booty!! rofl pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 am
I'm Cory,

User Image

I'm 23. I have a degree in Network Administration I focused in SQL Server... But after graduation I couldn't handle the idea of being just a "code monkey" stuck in some corner... So I'm now a "Wrench Monkey" I work for a company who specializes in Industrial Machine Repair and Maintenance. I like my Job.

I like tatoos :3 The Ravens of Odin, Hugin and Munin

User Image

I like Metal... Swedish Melodic Death metal mostly so it seems.  

Arcane Truths

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 pm
Welcome Cory smile Please make yourself at home here.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games