Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Canadian Justice!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who should have won?
  Father
  Daughter
View Results

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Article here

So let me get this straight, a 12 year old is banned from websites she was posting innappropriate pictures of herself on. She gets on and then gets caught on this website she wasn't supposed to be on. Her father grounds her from a school trip for it. SHE TAKES HIM TO COURT AND WINS because her parents are divorced and she lives with her mother and he is "disrupting growth and development" or something like that.

Now seriously, I think this is ridiculous. The mother should have agreed with him on the punishment. She should NOT have paid a lawyer to take him to court on this. He lost his kid pretty much completely here and I don't think the mother should have her either.

What the ******** is wrong with people these days?
Go outside, get a ******** stick, and administer punishment like it is supposed to be. At least old timers learned to respect their families and take a little trouble and punishment now and then.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:26 pm
I've stopped trying to understand the modern-day parent.
They're all morons.

COVrock

Lehki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:41 am
Seriously, a lot of kids and people just really need a smack upside the head every once in awhile. Everybody gotta stop being so up tight about child abuse, srsly. ):  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:43 pm
Lehki
Seriously, a lot of kids and people just really need a smack upside the head every once in awhile. Everybody gotta stop being so up tight about child abuse, srsly. ):

Since when was grounding child abuse?  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lehki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:01 pm
H3lblad3
Lehki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Lehki
H3lblad3
Lehki

Oh, I see.

I'm a bad parent, I'd smack my children across the a**.
And if I caught them being disrespectful, I'd smack them right across the mouth.

Look at how far we advanced the last 100 years. That sure as hell didn't come from babying our children.  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

COVrock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm
H3lblad3
Lehki
H3lblad3
Lehki

Oh, I see.

And if I caught them being disrespectful, I'd smack them right across the mouth.

Look at how far we advanced the last 100 years. That sure as hell didn't come from babying our children.
Yeah, just look at my cousins from my dad's younger sister.
Someone needs an a**-whoopin'!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm
H3lblad3
Lehki
H3lblad3
Lehki

Oh, I see.

I'm not actually sure of the point you're trying to get across there.  

Lehki

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm
Lehki
H3lblad3
Lehki
H3lblad3
Lehki

Oh, I see.

I'm not actually sure of the point you're trying to get across there.

Don't treat your children like eggs.

Hit the little bitches.
I don't mean to beat them til they're bruised and broken.
Just a little thump or two.

Thousands of years of history had our kids taught this way.
At least they were a little more respectful and disciplined.
And that discipline goes a long way, buddy.

(on a side note, at least this thread is keeping y'all here mrgreen )  
a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games