Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 11. Trash Can
Rant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiroran

Star Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am
。.:・゚‘゚*・.。.:*:.。.・*゚’゚・:.。

{ So this is so ******** bullshit! I'm ******** fed up with like friends who I thought they are real friends at school. But like tell me, would a ******** real friends who would go and gain up together and picked/made fun of me, because they thinks its funny? Or they would like make you feel left out and doesn't stop when you tell them to stop? They don't ******** know their limit or boundary and just keep on going and do whatever their please!!!! Other matter of fact! another friend who doesn't ******** tended to school and always at home in her own little world. And she asked if I wanna share what happened and guess what she said? "They don't understand you doesn't mean they need to grow up" What the ******** was that!!! IS she really there to listen to me or she is just siding with them or just obviously stating her opinion when she's wasn't in my ******** shoes! Well hello! everyone need to grow up, I even said I needed to do some grow up. Man, everyone have their side of the story, but on my side of story, I'm ******** hurt for who I thought was my real friends who being such a bully. They reminded me of those ******** s**t people who used to made fun/picked on me when I was in middle school just because they can. We're in high school, some better manner at least. For ******** sake, I would never trust people who are younger than me that is still in ******** high school. I'm so ******** fed up with it. }

~♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~
.。..。.
.。.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 am
。.:・゚‘゚*・.。.:*:.。.・*゚’゚・:.。

{ Still so piss off about that girl, what does she know, she was never there when I got picked up, or she was never there when I'm chasing a dude who is being racist and have push my button, she wasn't there when I was in a fight with some girl who being more racial, she wasn't there when I was picked on of all 3 year long. What the f, I was moving a long just fine until she says something..Oh f this..I'm gonna get over this already }

~♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~
.。..。.
.。.

Hiroran

Star Hunter

11. Trash Can

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items