Stop Forgetting Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari Tokoyami

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:15 am
Siarnaq
Also, to bring up something brought to light with the new shop updates: BACK WINGS. We never got them, even though it's been requested for over 5 years, right?

Things like this:User Image or this: User Image ?
Question:Have you ask the editor of those pictures to be put as examples? I don't mean to pry.

I do believe most of the wings back items aren't that great. The ones that were MCs weren't really that awesome

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Siarnaq
Also, to bring up something brought to light with the new shop updates: BACK WINGS. We never got them, even though it's been requested for over 5 years, right?

Oh my, those are gorgeous! eek heart I want those as real items! Now!

Although I have to wonder if those would be possible to realise. So far it seems most wings have been horribly mutilated due to some 'lack of space' problem. So maybe they'll need to fix that before it's even possible to make wings like that... and seeing how that would mean revamping the whole avatar space... uh... prolly not going to happen.... crying

Not to mention that if they would now make something like that, no doubt it would be some superhyper rare item in a chance of a chance in a raffle seed of a mystery box thing and would cost about 5 billion in the MP....  

Aeddict

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:35 pm
Aeddict
Siarnaq

Oh my, those are gorgeous! eek heart I want those as real items! Now!

Although I have to wonder if those would be possible to release. So far it seems most wings have been horribly mutilated due to some 'lack of space' problem. So maybe they'll need to fix that before it's even possible to make wings like that... and seeing how that would mean revamping the whole avatar space... uh... prolly not going to happen.... crying

Not to mention that if they would now make something like that, no doubt it would be some superhyper rare item in a chance of a chance in a raffle seed of a mystery box thing and would cost about 5 billion in the MP....

1:Actually, if you look at it, it seems to fit inside the space provided for avis.

2:If they did that, there would be a site-wide shitstorm about it, I guarantee. They were promised to be quest only, so that everyone could get one with a lot of work.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:43 pm
Yes, they do seem to fit it. Maybe I'm just trying to find some reasonable explanation as to why so many of the actual items made by Gaia's paid artists are so incredibly unbalanced and crappy-looking. Sigh...

In any case, getting wings like those that anyone would be able to get without spending any gaia cash would make me a lot happier little Gaian. 3nodding Although I can't help but feel incredibly naïve for hoping to get something for free these days... even if it was once promised to be free...  

Aeddict

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm
Aeddict
Yes, they do seem to fit it. Maybe I'm just trying to find some reasonable explanation as to why so many of the actual items made by Gaia's paid artists are so incredibly unbalanced and crappy-looking. Sigh...

In any case, getting wings like those that anyone would be able to get without spending any gaia cash would make me a lot happier little Gaian. 3nodding Although I can't help but feel incredibly naïve for hoping to get something for free these days... even if it was once promised to be free...

I think it's because they're making sure we're dissatisfied; they aren't allowed to do "true" backwings, as they were meant exclusively for this quest in particular (by "true", I mean ones like the above; pure angel/demon, full-sized wings).

I know how you feel. -__-

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:01 am
Backwings... Arg...

Some people think diapered egg will provide some good backwings. But Saka will probably refuse such things after people insulting her shop NPC art...

ZNK

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:02 am
Yes, Homes, Backwings... Pregnancy items Music shop? ((For Drums, guitars, flutes and I think they all that junk.
User Image

Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces