Welcome to 'Let's Work Together, Gaia'! Everyone is welcome here, whether you agree with the feedback being given or not. You are of course welcome to debate with others, but please remember to remain civil.

As for the actual list of rules:

• Obviously you should not do anything in this guild that is not okay to do in the forums. This means no content over a PG-13 level, no flaming, no harassing. Follow the TOS.

• While this guild does revolve around Site Feedback, that does not mean that this area is a free for all to bash fellow Site Feedbackers, Mods, Devs, or Admins. We aren't here to talk about them, we're here to improve Gaia. However if the feedback directly relates to mod/dev/admin issues, then that is allowed, though you should not name names if at all possible, as this is against general rules and considered 'mod abuse'.

• Remain civil when giving, receiving, and commenting on feedback. You are welcome to your opinion but only when you can give it without being an a**. Continuous asshattery will see you removed from the guild.

• Do not spam or advertise within the guild. I don't feel like playing maid all the time, and I'm sure the other [eventual] mods don't either.

• The term 'we', used repeatedly within this feedback/guild, represents we, the users who are unhappy with Gaia. If you're not upset, then the aforementioned 'we' has nothing to do with you, and I'm not trying to speak for you or represent you in any way. If you're happy with how Gaia is right now, that's great. But 'we' are not.

• Do not bother joining this guild just to insult me, call me bitchy, whiny, immature, etc. As stated before, you are perfectly welcome to disagree with me, but please do so in a civilized manner instead of jumping down my throat. But I will be all too happy to debate with you.