Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:08 pm
I glanced at that thread hehe~

I wonder how the sequel will turn out..
I'm not deeply informed of the game's mechanics and overall "plot" progression of the first game so the sequel doesn't exactly appeal to me much at the moment. Additionally, the PS3 is still out of my grasp (and might extend even longer due to prioritizing more important and probably long-term commitments in favor of the PS3 and other pricey entertainment-based items) so that allows me to more or less just follow details that compels me.

Ar tonelico III more or less is the first PS3 game that compelled me to follow along regardless of my status. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:08 pm
Asashikka
I glanced at that thread hehe~

I wonder how the sequel will turn out..
I'm not deeply informed of the game's mechanics and overall "plot" progression of the first game so the sequel doesn't exactly appeal to me much at the moment. Additionally, the PS3 is still out of my grasp (and might extend even longer due to prioritizing more important and probably long-term commitments in favor of the PS3 and other pricey entertainment-based items) so that allows me to more or less just follow details that compels me.

Ar tonelico III more or less is the first PS3 game that compelled me to follow along regardless of my status. ^^;

Same, aside from At3, I've lost total interest in that game, which is a first.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm
It's has been confirmed as Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arland 2, editing the title of this thread now.  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff