Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
The Great Final Fantasy Trivia Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:32 pm
I suck at these...but oh well. Here goes nothing.

In FFV, what is Faris's real name, and how do you find it? Also, what significance does this play to the story? (how does it change character dynamics?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:20 am
Chibicid

In FFV, what is Faris's real name, and how do you find it? Also, what significance does this play to the story? (how does it change character dynamics?)

The girls name is salsa, I think, or something like that, and the twist is that you find out that S/he is a girl.and I THINK maybe a princess at that...  

Nintendork

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:23 pm
Nintendork
Chibicid

The girls name is salsa, I think, or something like that, and the twist is that you find out that S/he is a girl.and I THINK maybe a princess at that...
Correct on the first part...not so much on the 2nd...I'll give it to you if nobody else has an answer. Unless you have a better one?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:47 am
nope, but I don't have time to type a Q right now, 'cause the bell just rang!

I'll pass the thing back to you, unless you want to wait till friday(or later, stupid finals!)  

Nintendork

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:41 pm
Well, I haven't played V in a while, but if I remember correctly, you meet her sister, who is in fact a princess. Faris ran away from home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:48 am
Yes, you learn it if you go back to Reina's home castle. The chancellor (I believe) begins talking about Reina's sister Salsa, and how she disappeared. Faris begins reminiscing, and then they realize they both have a similar item (I believe it was a locket or a pendant or something like that). Then Faris realizes that she goes good with nachos. *anvil!*  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:51 pm
Really, I'm gonna have to give this one to Gwyn. His was the most sufficient (go figure), but props to Nintendork for coming up with the name and Kelwyn with coming up with the princess bit. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:11 am
I concede. 3nodding There's a reason I leave the trivia stuff to Gwyn usually in the first place.  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Nintendork

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:34 am
I used to think that I was a FF master before but... dang, go gwyn.

--still know the most out here though!--  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:05 pm
Lol, I still remember the days when Zack and Gwyn went all out in FF trivia for pages and pages xd  

Ayame
Captain

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:54 am
Ayame
Lol, I still remember the days when Zack and Gwyn went all out in FF trivia for pages and pages xd
Yep...insanity.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:30 am
Oh my turn? Okaaaay ^^

In Final Fantasy Tactics, what is the name of the villain who wields the Masamune and uses the Genji Armor? Also for bonus points, what is the name of his Movement ability that I want a whole lot kthxbye?  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Ahahaahaha...I think I know this answer....

The Genji Armor and wielder of the Masamune is Marquis Elmdor from Limberry Castle (I believe that it was Limberry...). The movement ability he has? Umm....isn't it Teleport?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:45 am
OMG!, I just remembered: Marquis Elmdor & He has Float!... I think...  

Nintendork

The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces