Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven: A Retreat For DuoxHeero Fans (Newcomers Welcome!)

Back to Guilds

Reply Haven Forum base
Why We love the Gundam Boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why we love G boys
  Cuz there cute
  there stories are intruiging
  cuz they create good hot drama (and there hot too!!)
View Results

TabbyMina

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:00 pm
So Here's just a little topic to start up some convo on the G-boys. Why We love them and why after so long we still do.

To me I love watching gundam wing it's self because the anime is amazing, sure in todays days we got so much better graphics, but with some animes I think thats what (film makers in general) they focus on is making everything look way to real and futuristic, then they neglect the story.
Gundam didn't neglect the story, they built all the characters beautifully, and that is what made me first fall in love with them. there is obviously more but I get on with that later. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 am
I actually only watched the anime for it's characters. I'm sad to say the plot line and events in the series bore me. It's just a whole bunch of political mumbo to me and I'm really not one for politics, but the way the characters react to the events and how they react to one another, as well as their back stories are enough to snag me and keep me around. ^_^ Gotta love angsty teenage boys out to save the world! heart And if we can insinuate some hot sexy man love in there then all the better!!  

Kitsu Maxwell
Crew

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150

TabbyMina

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Oh Hot sexy man lovin is a dead given!!!! ^.^ I just for some reason totally forgot to mention it stressed  
Haven Forum base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games