Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
what is your point of view on abortion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayleenaLupin

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:36 am
Okay so I am a Christian and I am against murder, therefore I am against abortion. When I grow up I want to be a midwife so therefore I would kind of be screwing my future career if I was for abortion. I think that abortion is disgusting and I don't think that it is right to perform an abortion for ANY REASON!
I think that if God didn't intend the baby to live then he wouldn't have put it into the family's lives. So it's really stupid to think that God is for abortion. God will always provide a way to care for that child.
I think that the real problem is not that people are for abortion, but that people are uniformed about abortion. I have debated this issue in school and during the debate I came to realize that the other debater had no idea what abortion really is. She didn't realize that the baby is sucked out, or killed (during partial birth). I think that it's dumb to have an opinion when you haven't researched the opinion. I think that it's also immature to call people names, talk bad about people, or be a hypocrite when you have no idea what you are talking about.
I was adopted one day after I was born. My mother carried me for 8 1/2 months and then let me go. I haven't ever met her in my whole almost 18 years of life, but she gave me something that I will thank her for forever. The chance to live, to laugh, and to be loved by God-who created me. I pray that God can use me in my life so that I can help other children have the chance that I've had.
Lee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 am
KayleenaLupin
Okay so I am a Christian and I am against murder, therefore I am against abortion. When I grow up I want to be a midwife so therefore I would kind of be screwing my future career if I was for abortion. I think that abortion is disgusting and I don't think that it is right to perform an abortion for ANY REASON!

I think that if God didn't intend the baby to live then he wouldn't have put it into the family's lives. So it's really stupid to think that God is for abortion. God will always provide a way to care for that child.

I think that the real problem is not that people are for abortion, but that people are uninformed about abortion. I have debated this issue in school and during the debate I came to realize that the other debater had no idea what abortion really is. She didn't realize that the baby is sucked out, or killed (during partial birth). I think that it's dumb to have an opinion when you haven't researched the opinion. I think that it's also immature to call people names, talk bad about people, or be a hypocrite when you have no idea what you are talking about.

I was adopted one day after I was born. My mother carried me for 8 1/2 months and then let me go. I haven't ever met her in my whole almost 18 years of life, but she gave me something that I will thank her for forever. The chance to live, to laugh, and to be loved by God-who created me. I pray that God can use me in my life so that I can help other children have the chance that I've had.
Lee

Okay I fixed your post because looking at a block of text strains my eyes and anyone else's eyes.

How is it murder? What about if the mother's life is endanger, shouldn't her life mean something to you as well, or do you care about the child to be growing up without a mother?

Ummm God doesn't but babies in wombs. A fetus is formed when the sperm goes into the egg. Didn't you pay attention in biology? So having the child be put in an abusive home is God's way of providing for the child? That's really...messed up.

Partial Birth abortions are only performed when the mother's life is endanger or if the fetus has serious malformations. An example of this would be if the baby had no brain in it's skull. Obviously you haven't done your research or else you would know what a partial birth abortion is, instead of reading it on a propaganda site. Try doing research on the American Medical Association website.

That's nice. My mum decided to have me and treats me like s**t every day for the past 18 years of my life. And guess what? I wish she would've been smart and just aborted me. :3  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm
KayleenaLupin
I think that the real problem is not that people are for abortion, but that people are uniformed about abortion. I have debated this issue in school and during the debate I came to realize that the other debater had no idea what abortion really is. She didn't realize that the baby is sucked out, or killed (during partial birth). I think that it's dumb to have an opinion when you haven't researched the opinion. I think that it's also immature to call people names, talk bad about people, or be a hypocrite when you have no idea what you are talking about.
Lee

I really agree with you. Abortion is murder, even when the child is not formed yet. It does stop either a beating heart, or a potentual beating heart. Also, God does not delight in children's death. He does delight children, after all. He says, "Blessed is he that has a quiver full of them that he should not be ashamed." Never once did he say that we use abortion, just because of our selfish desires. If one did get pregnant against her will, then she can either raise the child for God, which I do encourage greatly, or let someone adopt them.

The Word of God also teaches us that children are a blessing. "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalms 127:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
And guess what? I wish she would've been smart and just aborted me. :3

I'm sick of this kind of bullshit.

You really think so? You would really rather be dead? Buy a gun and pop off a round in your temple, it's not that hard.

Otherwise, shut the ******** up, you're full of s**t and only trying to make yourself look like a victim. If you've managed to survive so far without killing yourself, it can't be that bad. Therefore, I reiterate- Do it or shut the ******** up.  

divineseraph

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:07 am
divineseraph
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

You really think so? You would really rather be dead? Buy a gun and pop off a round in your temple, it's not that hard.

Otherwise, shut the ******** up, you're full of s**t and only trying to make yourself look like a victim. If you've managed to survive so far without killing yourself, it can't be that bad. Therefore, I reiterate- Do it or shut the ******** up.
How very non-Christian of you divine. Better repent or God will smite thee with a lightning bolt. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
divineseraph
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

How very non-Christian of you divine. Better repent or God will smite thee with a lightning bolt. :3

You're barking up the wrong tree, idiot, I am no christian. I really do hope you kill yourself, if only so that your terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, horrible. awful, terrible unworldly suffering comes to an end.

Again. I challenge you. Either off yourself or retract your statement. Your choice. You dug the grave, now fill it back up or jump on in.  

divineseraph

ferret658

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 pm
I say they tickle. I quit. I say do it if you were raped and don't want it, but if you were woman enough to open those legs, you best have that baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm
ferret658
I say they tickle. I quit. I say do it if you were raped and don't want it, but if you were woman enough to open those legs, you best have that baby.

Even if a child is conceived by rape does that justify the termination of a human life? Just a question I pose.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:13 pm
Vasilius Konstantinos
ferret658

Even if a child is conceived by rape does that justify the termination of a human life? Just a question I pose.

In the instance of rape, the basic question is: Do two wrongs make a right? I think the answer is clear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:25 pm
Vasilius Konstantinos
ferret658

But how can a clump of cells be considered human life? I mean I understand that there's a reference to God knitting us in the womb, and there's the commandment not to murder.

I know how I feel about it is wrong because the Bible says not to murder, but I still disagree with it.  

Imitation Stradivarius

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 am
Imitation Stradivarius
Vasilius Konstantinos
ferret658

But how can a clump of cells be considered human life? I mean I understand that there's a reference to God knitting us in the womb, and there's the commandment not to murder.

I know how I feel about it is wrong because the Bible says not to murder, but I still disagree with it.

Clump of cells? You are a clump of cells. If we're going by the number of cells or the size of the clump, then elephants must have superiority over yourself. That or your cell argument is flawed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm
divineseraph
Imitation Stradivarius
Vasilius Konstantinos
ferret658

Clump of cells? You are a clump of cells. If we're going by the number of cells or the size of the clump, then elephants must have superiority over yourself. That or your cell argument is flawed.

i just meant that a month after conception, the "baby" doesn't look like a baby. It doesn't even look human.  

Imitation Stradivarius

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 am
Human Blastocyst: User Image

Baby: User Image

Yes because the blastocyst really looks like a baby.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
Human Blastocyst: User Image

Baby: User Image

Yes because the blastocyst really looks like a baby.
rolleyes

Thank you.

@Seraph: Your mom's a clump of cells rofl just kidding.
But really, she is. Like you. mrgreen  

ferret658

Crimson Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am
Don't thank her, that picture has little to do with the discussion; blastocysts aren't much part of the issue.

Why don't we see a picture of what actually gets aborted - a fetus with a body, legs, feet, toes, arms, hands, fingers, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and a heartbeat?

It is perfectly legal to have an abortion at this stage. Behold the image of God:
User Image

This is an accurate image from an official US government website.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/9572.htm

And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man.

Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed,
for God made man in his own image.

And you, be fruitful and multiply, teem on the earth and multiply in it.

- Genesis 9  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces