100%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 31

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:01 am
I feel kind of lonely as a homosexual christian living amongst heterosexuals, so I'm thinking, are there any homosexuals here that I could talk with? I won't tell you my real gender, since I sense that I might also get some slander and bad thoughts from your general direction. But anyway, are there any?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 am
Heathen.  

Xahmen

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 am
Only God can judge me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:09 am
And he will.
Repent or spend eternity in the absence of the Lord, forced to listen to the wailing and the gnashing of teeth.  

Xahmen

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 am
Well, atleast I don't eat clams and I'm trying hard to grow a beard.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:14 am
Sini X
Well, atleast I don't eat clams and I'm trying hard to grow a beard.

http://www.penguins.cl/penguin/gentoo-penguins.jpg  

Xahmen

Indoloro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:48 pm
Sini X
Only God can judge me.

That's a ridiculous statement. I can judge you. In fact, I'm doing it right now. The relevancy of my judgment to your life is all subjective, but you can't claim that I am unable to judge.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:22 pm
Indoloro
Sini X
Only God can judge me.

That's a ridiculous statement. I can judge you. In fact, I'm doing it right now. The relevancy of my judgment to your life is all subjective, but you can't claim that I am unable to judge.

You know, that is true. You are able to judge other people. Whether it's right or wrong is the issue. xD

Sini ~ Better you say "It's wrong of you to judge me" XD

Shampoo-chan

Nerd

Scazarith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 pm
John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righeous judgment."

I'm not starting an argument or anything but the bible does not condemn judgment; on the contrary it actually advocates it in some instances. Just remember that you'll also be judged.

The bible says homosexuality is wrong. I'm not attacking you or even saying that I don't like you. I'm just saying God has already made his judgment on the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 pm
Scazarith
John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righeous judgment."

I'm not starting an argument or anything but the bible does not condemn judgment; on the contrary it actually advocates it in some instances. Just remember that you'll also be judged.

The bible says homosexuality is wrong. I'm not attacking you or even saying that I don't like you. I'm just saying God has already made his judgment on the subject.
Aye, and sometimes we must rebuke others in their wrongdoings, as they should rebuke us. Jesus rebuked His followers on occasion.  

Reverend MacManus

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Zahwomen
Heathen.

She is asking for some certain people she wants to talk to. Why are your comment: "heathen" on that? What does it take to be a Christian? Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and love Him with all your heart, thats it. Just because its a sin doesn't mean we (humans) shall "cast" a person out and be angry on him or her.

Everybody has sinned and fall short on the Glory of God. Your comments says very much about you. A person should not stop beliveing in the Lord just because he or she is sinning. Dont make a sexuality an obstacle for the love that awaits. God's love.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 pm
Pettos
Zahwomen
Heathen.

She is asking for some certain people she wants to talk to. Why are your comment: "heathen" on that? What does it take to be a Christian? Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and love Him with all your heart, thats it. Just because its a sin doesn't mean we (humans) shall "cast" a person out and be angry on him or her.

Everybody has sinned and fall short on the Glory of God. Your comments says very much about you. A person should not stop beliveing in the Lord just because he or she is sinning. Dont make a sexuality an obstacle for the love that awaits. God's love.

Well, she IS, so I figured I'd just call her on it.
God has no room in his heart for the wicked.  

Xahmen

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 pm
Quote:
Well, she IS, so I figured I'd just call her on it.

Thats just great.

Quote:
God has no room in his heart for the wicked.

Of course he have room for the wicked, He died on a cross for the wicked. Its funny that even today some christians actually believe they can achieve perfection and is "pure".

Face it, Jesus already knew what was in human hearts, it was wicked, not good. To believe and love the Lord is the only thing of importance here, not to reach a point when a person can say: "Im a good person now, now I have the right to call people things".

The questions you should ask yourself is: "what was my purpose of what I just said?", "Is the person gonna be happy when i tell her or him this", "If im going to tell a person that she or he is wrong about a subject, in wich way am I going to say it?".

You must atleast think of the consequences of what you are saying. To me its just seems you wanted to push he or she away from here...and if thats true...then its not okay.
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am
Homosexuality is a sin. I don't approve of homosexuality, nor do I understand it, but I know that God is with you. God has room in his heart for all. I shan't judge you, for I have friends who are the same as you. I have no place to judge you as I am only human myself. Only his highness Jesus Christ does. He loves you, as he loves us all. We're all sinners, and we all sin in different ways. He may not love what you're doing as a homosexual, but he still loves you. Those who say otherwise clearly aren't right with God and do not know him. Those who repent from their sin and draw near to God will be blessed. If you recall, Jesus himself hung out with those who needed him most.

"And it came to pass, as jesus sat at dinner in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came an sat down with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to his disciples, 'Why does your Master eat with publicans and sinners?' But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, ' They that be whole, not need a physician, but they that are sick, do. But go ye and learn what that means, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
Matthew 9: 9-13

Crystal Sailor Pluto

Eternal Gatekeeper

Crystal Sailor Pluto

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 am
Pettos
Zahwomen
Heathen.

Very wise words, Pettos.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces