Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
A Hero's Tale Campaign [Ch 1 started on pg 9] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 pm
The whirling coins snap together as Tessa holds her hand toward Kam, "Maybe if you learned to keep your enthusiasm in check, you'd have something comfortable to walk in. Time and place. This is neither. So. Please either learn to morn for the life cut short now or go outside and take a nice long walk while I try to have a nice civil conversation with Mr. Kenku here, in attempt to overcome any bias he may have do to prior treatment at the hands non-kenkus. I want to do this without the unnecessary disrespect for his fallen kin just a scant few inches away. Whom I'm sure deserves a sky burial over a hole in the ground." Flashing a smile, Tessa looks back at the kenku.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:56 pm
He sighs.

"Fine. I'll just keep watch on the door for any incoming people."

Kameron leans on the church wall to the right of the broken door with his arms crossed, awaiting for a response from the Kenku. He also tilts his head repeatedly to his side to check that no one is trying to enter the church while the Kenku are still inside.  

NaturesProfit

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:29 am
MT the Clown
Sitting on Kuroto's shoulder, Tessa has placed both hands into her mouth to stifle her laughing. After a long few moments, she finally settles down. "Ah-ha. No. No Kuroto. Just leave him alone."

Slipping down, Tessa cautiously tiptoes over to the leader bird. Leaning in a few times, she looks over the kenku. Reaching out, she timidly touches a feather before quickly pulling back, "Sorry. No offense, but you look remarkably like an old friend of mine, Sven." Looking over at Kuroto, "Before I left the village and met you. But he had a smaller beak and his feather was softer and kinda black with blue tinge. He was sooo kewt when he was young!" Standing up Tessa holds out a hand with a friendly smile, "My name is Teslaokin Amphatera. But people call me Tesla or just Tessa. What's your name?"

Cautiously at first, Tak-nyik eventually takes Tessa's hand and gives it a shake.

I had already introduced myself, my name is Tak-nyik. Sven... The name doesn't sound familiar.

Cowpies77
Kuroto follows closely behind Tesla, his greatsword up and resting on his shoulder. He stands by Tesla's side, giving the leader bird a hard stare and half-waiting for the bird to do anything even remotely threatening around his little sorceress. Grunting out his intentions with "Mind manners around Tesla, bird."

And you should as well considering those you considered enemies just seconds ago have sheathed their weapons and you have not.

MT the Clown
Holding up a finger and a grin, Tessa pulls out a two gold coins and a silver one. The three coins hover in her hand and begins to spin rapidly. Gently exhaling onto it, the coins snap together with the silver in the middle. With a sharp crackle and a soft bang a sizable hole forms in Kam's other sandal. Turning her head to face him with a wide grin, "This. Is an abbey. Someone. Was killed. I don't care where you were brought up. You be respectful and keep quiet or you are going to step outside. Right now." Standing up fully to face Kam, the three coins spinning above her hand, all niceties and smiles gone, "Because I still have one shot left, and I can still cast." Turing back to the kenku, holding her right hand out peacefully, "I'm sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention. What was your name again?"

Are you all friends, or is this how all humans interact with each other?

MT the Clown
The whirling coins snap together as Tessa holds her hand toward Kam, "Maybe if you learned to keep your enthusiasm in check, you'd have something comfortable to walk in. Time and place. This is neither. So. Please either learn to morn for the life cut short now or go outside and take a nice long walk while I try to have a nice civil conversation with Mr. Kenku here, in attempt to overcome any bias he may have do to prior treatment at the hands non-kenkus. I want to do this without the unnecessary disrespect for his fallen kin just a scant few inches away. Whom I'm sure deserves a sky burial over a hole in the ground." Flashing a smile, Tessa looks back at the kenku.

Yes, he will receive a sky burial from a cliffs edge funeral pyre. That way his body can finally rejoin the wind that our race once so easily could be with whenever we wished...

[OC: Think that's everything... Sorry for the tardiness.]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am
Yurro

And you should as well considering those you considered enemies just seconds ago have sheathed their weapons and you have not.

Kuroto says "No trust bird-man. Bird-man sneaky." Looking around, Kuroto says "Priest still sleep. Bird-man might try to fill head with lies."

Heading up past the party, Kuroto proceeds to try and explore the building, following after the Kenku that had escaped earlier. (I guess at the top-most door?) Saying to Tesla "I be back. I look quick."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 am
Cowpies77
Yurro

Kuroto says "No trust bird-man. Bird-man sneaky." Looking around, Kuroto says "Priest still sleep. Bird-man might try to fill head with lies."

Heading up past the party, Kuroto proceeds to try and explore the building, following after the Kenku that had escaped earlier. (I guess at the top-most door?) Saying to Tesla "I be back. I look quick."

"Hold up, let me come with you, just in case. Strength in numbers," Saara grabs her helm, and placing it on her head, picks up her axe to join Kuroto.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:39 pm
Yurro
Are you all friends, or is this how all humans interact with each other?

"Well... we're associates. We have been assigned a mission ourselves, though not one of religious intent. As for that? I think Tesla doesn't care much for Kameron, but I could be mistaken." Crokish was sitting on the back of a bench, his tail sweeping side to side.

"I admit, I would like to meet your leader. It'd be nice to know exactly what we interupted." He was terrible curious.  

Jacior

MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:59 am
"Okay." Popping a seat beside Taky, "I don't really understand what's going on, but I know a lot of people have been hurt. I don't want that to happen any more, to anyone. Please Tak, what's going on? What is so important that one man was beaten to unconsciousness, another enslaved against his will, and one of yours being killed?"

((Diplomacy +3))

((My god, I am praying he was at least unfriendly to start...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 pm
Cowpies77

Hmph! You don't have to trust us if that is what your saying.

[They came from Top-most, went to left]

Jacior

"Well... we're associates. We have been assigned a mission ourselves, though not one of religious intent. As for that? I think Tesla doesn't care much for Kameron, but I could be mistaken." Crokish was sitting on the back of a bench, his tail sweeping side to side.

"I admit, I would like to meet your leader. It'd be nice to know exactly what we interupted." He was terrible curious.

Hmmm... I wonder if what brought your here is what brought us here? Will you allow me to check with my superiors?

MT the Clown
"Okay." Popping a seat beside Taky, "I don't really understand what's going on, but I know a lot of people have been hurt. I don't want that to happen any more, to anyone. Please Tak, what's going on? What is so important that one man was beaten to unconsciousness, another enslaved against his will, and one of yours being killed?"

My superiors would know alot more about it then I do. From what they have revealed, it is a powerful artifact that maybe able to restore order amongst our people. You see, our younglings have been being inflicted with a illness that we can't cure. It was when our Shaman had a vision of a item that might be able to help us and we tracked it down to one of several locations. This is but one of them.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm
Yurro
My superiors would know alot more about it then I do. From what they have revealed, it is a powerful artifact that maybe able to restore order amongst our people. You see, our younglings have been being inflicted with a illness that we can't cure. It was when our Shaman had a vision of a item that might be able to help us and we tracked it down to one of several locations. This is but one of them.

Saara begins to head off after Kuroto, before stopping to turn to the kenku, "Your people have a spreading illness? Did your shaman depict what the artifact may be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:37 pm
Yurro
Hmph! You don't have to trust us if that is what your saying.

[They came from Top-most, went to left]

Kuroto is entirely unconcerned with the spreading illness bit, and decides to kick open the door and head after the Kenkus... Kenki? with his sword dragging along the floor, looking around for signs of foul fowl.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:17 pm
Rubbing her eyes, Tessa reworks them so she can see the currents of magic, Pinching the bridge of her nose, she fights off a shudder as the uncomfortable feeling of her eyes being tugged out of their sockets pass. Taking a look around, she turns back to Taky, "Where did you say this item was located?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:36 pm
Crokish shrugged. "I don't care. It might be what we're both looking for. We can help each other." He nodded his head. "It might actually be a good thing."  

Jacior

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:13 pm
Kameron's head was tilted down, because he was asleep while standing up. His head perks up at hearing Crockish's voice, and then puts on his shades to show he's ready to move.

"Hmm? Are we ready to go now? Finally."

He then points to the priest.

"We're going to need somewhere to place him safely. A priest found unconscious on the floor won't spell any good news for whoever finds him. At least place him face-up on one of the pews or something."  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff