Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
how is there a really easy way to get money???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXsAsHa-AnGeLXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm
like how do u rich ppl get money so fast???? neutral neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm
exactly. There are people that buy things that are around 33,000 g and, how do they get that money. i need to know  

HealingTiger

Adrilaxas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 am
I don't see the reason for asking why rich people get money so fast. They already have the money.

33k is nothing. lol

Many people get rich through buying items low and selling them back at higher prices either on the MP or the Exchange Forums. This doesn't mean that they sell them back instantly; it could take quite a while until it reaches the high point where said rich person would be satisfied and sell it for a profit. It always takes time to earn fortunes. Unless you decide to buy high priced items in the Cash Shop and sell them back for 100k+ on the MP.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:10 am
its not a spam to ask that?! burning_eyes  

STAV_XD

Mista iDemonic

4,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 am
grounderous
I don't see the reason for asking why rich people get money so fast. They already have the money.

33k is nothing. lol

Many people get rich through buying items low and selling them back at higher prices either on the MP or the Exchange Forums. This doesn't mean that they sell them back instantly; it could take quite a while until it reaches the high point where said rich person would be satisfied and sell it for a profit. It always takes time to earn fortunes. Unless you decide to buy high priced items in the Cash Shop and sell them back for 100k+ on the MP.

Yeah 33k is nothin...

As what Grounderous said...

blah blah blah blah blah...

I have 467,394  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm
Shrine rider
grounderous

33k is nothing. lol

Yeah 33k is nothin...

As what Grounderous said...

blah blah blah blah blah...

I have 467,394

I've done that alot and most people arent that stupid to buy something for more money if you get 5 or so medium priced item's and bring it down a little then you can make money faster and easyer  

justfallingupwards

The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff