Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Sports Fan Guild: NFL Draft Contest

Back to Guilds

The Best Multi-Sports Guild On Gaia! 

Tags: Discussion, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Sports 

Reply General Sports Discussion
Who you think is going to the SB next year? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Oh yea, I forgot to mention The Redskins might be there. Idk why, but I Have a feeling...? =P Or maybe its me wanting them to do pretty good this Season.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:35 pm
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football
Oh yea, I forgot to mention The Redskins might be there. Idk why, but I Have a feeling...? =P Or maybe its me wanting them to do pretty good this Season.

It's probably the latter one. The Redskins are a good team, and have very good players, but they have an aging front 7, and their offense usually fails to perform when most needed. Also, I don't think that many of the players believe in Zorn.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

SIeeping Prodigy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
idk bout the redskins sweatdrop
i would like the see the ravens take a stab at the title 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm
SexayJ05H

If the Ravens lose Ray Lewis, then I don't think they'll be contenders to win the Super Bowl. They already lost Scott.

The Redskins are looking good, after they signed Haynesworth and Hall, but they still need some more help on offense.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

BKLYN_22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:39 pm
SexayJ05H

Ravens I dont' think so. They haven't take hits in free agency so far I don't think Ray is coming back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:10 pm
BKLYN_22
SexayJ05H

Ravens I dont' think so. They haven't take hits in free agency so far I don't think Ray is coming back.

The Ravens will do whatever they can to convince Ray Lewis to stay. They'll also probably commit a lot of money to him. He's the emotional leader of the team, and can still play at a pretty high level.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

iFlap_LOL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm
I think it is going to be Colts vs Giants

Colts r going to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Nahtan-Syab
R.i.mm.y
I kind of want an all State Superbowl.
Steelers Vs Eagles.
(Of course Ben can't almost die summer, like last time.
Then get sick and whatever. We just don't want
to repeat that again.)

Yeah I want to see that too... Dont Go dye on us Ben!!!!

oh god I forgot about this guild, sorry...

Ben seems to be doing pretty good on this offseason!
( I really do want to see Steelers and Eagles and
for the Steelers go for another back to back Superbowl
victory since they are kind of known for back to back superbowls.
so why not?

I say bring back tradition.. (after all we were the first to win three and four, of course. back to back.)

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 am
Like I said, I will bet any one a million dollars on this. I am telling you it will AFC vs. NFC. That is my million dollar guarantee.

As for who I think has the best chance? I think it will be the Steelers because they lost next to nothing in the offseason and have good prospects fromm the offseason and draft pickups.
Then I think it will be the Eagles. They lost two all-pro linemen and replaced them with two all-pro linemen who were much younger and already proven in the NFL. Then they shored up the running game along with another proven effective weapon by picking up one of the best FB's in the game. Then they picked up a RB in the draft who looks like given the right system (and I personally think that he is in the right system) could come close to starting right away or at least become a very adequate and very effective backup right away. In the recieving game, they have everyone healthy and even with last year the original starters not being healthy and not able to play till almost half way through the season them being so effective, they will be very very effective and probably even more dangerous this year. The defense lost a bit with dawkins leaving, but they had one starting capable sophmore and picked up a proven starter as well in the offseason. Now all they have to worry about is the leadership on the defense and then everything will take care of itself.

Sorry for the long post, but with the Steelers as effective as last year and Philly much improved already and with the rest of the teams who are obvious threats to that not really improving (save for the Giants trying to do that), it really does seem that this may be the outcome that so many have thought should have happened two times already this decade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:33 pm
i think arizona vs. new york  

sacmatt

Kyo Keng

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 am
I'm thinking its waaay to early to guess XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm
Steelers Vs. Eagles............  

Nahtan-Syab
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 pm
Kyo Keng
I'm thinking its waaay to early to guess XP

It is, but I really like the possible Steelers vs Eagels. Speically since I just realized PA has all the National sport teams trophy's except for the NBA, of course. i don't even knew if Philly has an NBA team. HAHAHA! The rivary will be awesome against the two teams.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:57 pm
it will have yellow and blues colors biggrin cool  

TDogVelarde26

Salvation Angel

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm
No ones showing love to my Dallas Cowboys ?!?!?!

haha its all good ! my biased pick is Dallas vs . the Patriots

but if i had to be non biased it would be , ...hmmm...

....ima go with ... the Dallas Cowboys lol , when there healthy there a REAL good team ! and maybe without T.O. we will be better . so ya Cowboys vs Pats

But my darkhorse pick in the NFC will be the Minnisota Vikings ! they might suprise ppl this yr !  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff