AIiekat
Orizion
I have a question for the first post. It seems to me that you're saying that God created Himself (third paragraph, 3rd sentence). How is this possible? How could God create Himself?
I believe that because we are asking these questions, it is a sign of intelligence, logic, and reasoning. In order to have an idea of right and wrong, which we humans do, there must be an ultimate, high standard to base our morality on. In other words, it would be impossible to have a universal morality without God.
On another note, about the magic "atom": in the beginning was nothing, not even atoms! Atoms can't come out of nothing!
In the end, I think it's impossible to come up with an explanation for the beginning of the universe without some kind of Creator behind it.

exactly, that was what I was getting at...or tried to anyway lol. To me, God was just always there, something had to always just be there according to what I was saying.

According to both physics and Kabbalah, the original singularity must have been there indefinitely and infinitely.