Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:18 am
Leon gave a huff out his nose. But it sounded amused. He was going to enjoy explaining this. "She tried to use her power to soothe you. It backfired. So she got a dose of your hostile emotions and picked a fight with someone twice her size." So like her. "Thankfully, they ate on friendly terms so the beat down wasn't as bad as it could have been." He shared a look with his mate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:51 am
"So . . . her friend," heavy skepticism on the word, "beat her up . . ." Aven was still, trying to wrap his head around what was being said.

Kailee looked to Aven who was beginning to glare daggers at the other male. "To keep her from hurting herself worse or from hurting anyone else." she said quickly, hoping to keep the peace. Her eyes darted back to Leon quickly, concerned about her brother and wishing that Leon could have tried to phrase it a little more delicately.

Aven growled. "I still don't like it." he grumbled, fists clenching. But then again, maybe he was just extra on edge because the stupid headache wouldn't go away.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:04 am
"And she started it." Leon made sure to add. "Normally, she is passive and a little too docile for my liking. But she held her own." He made a face. "So don't get too mad at the friend. He was only trying to keep her from trying to start a fight with someone who wouldn't take the challenge with the same understanding we would."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:13 am
Aven's whole body bristled as Leon said the word 'he'. A male friend had gone and knocked Jasmine out. A friend. He groaned as the headache intensified. This was her doing. He just knew it. Wouldn't she just love it if he went and attacked Jasmine's friends. One of his own kingdom. Isolated Jasmine just for her. He doubled over, clutching his head.

"Aven?" Kailee asked, worriedly.

"I feel like my head's in a vice! Like I've been trampled by horses. Like I've been ripped in two and then slammed back together. Happy?!"

Kailee actually stepped back from the sheer vitriol of her brother's response. She made a motion for Fred to leave. Aven wasn't safe right now.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:25 am
Leon made a point of putting himself in the path between Aven and the scent trail Fred had made when he had left. "He is no threat." Leon said in a calm tone. "He has two pups. And no desire for that sort of thing. She plays with his children when he needs a break. That's it. Calm yourself Aven. Think it through."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:37 am
Aven growled angrily, though didn't move much save to curl into himself a little more. "I . . . know." he grunted.

"But she did something to you. Didn't she?" Kailee said softly, cautiously approaching.

A stiff nod.

Kailee looked to Leon in concern. "We need people patrolling the perimeter. She may attempt to strike while we're trying to recover from Aven's return." she said, her eyes hard with solid determination. Selena may have removed her brother from his family. May have severed his ties from the pack, but she'd be damned before any of her plans went through. This was war. And she was determined that Selena would lose.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:56 am
Leon gave a stern nod. "Then we strengthen our guard." He echoed. "Keep us all safe from whatever she plans-"

". . ." Jasime hissed out words as she began to rouse, slowly. Her body trembled.
"Jasmine?" Leon knelt near her and dared to reach out to her. Jasmine's eyes flashed opened and her hand grasped Leon's neck. "Traitor." She hissed at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:20 pm
Kailee quickly moved to try and break Jasmine's hold on her husband's neck. She grabbed the girl's wrist, attempting to make her release her grip.

"Jasmine!" Aven gasped, making a movement towards her before he clutched his head, almost seeming to physically try and hold himself back. However, the growl of anger from his sister laying hands on his mate was something he was unable to keep back.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers