Suggestions? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:48 pm
Well, since we're starting fresh and new, anybody have some suggestions besides random trivia and the RP to expand on? Should we also have a member ranking system or no?

From the current RP, does anybody want to start a new RP for anybody who wants to join in? 3nodding

Oh yeah, we could use new banners, but particularly one that can relate to every FF if possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:52 pm
I was thinking we could continue the current RP and maybe recruit new people to be the inactive members...I dunno. We could think of something that would switch them out...*sigh*. Hehe.

What do you mean by a member ranking system?  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:07 am
I think our first and foremost job should be increasing our members. And this time I think we should have an entrance exam or something... y'know, so that we don't just get a bunch of noobies to FF who don't know a Firaga spell from their toaster. Seriously.

Also, I like the idea of a new RP. Something to liven things up... perhaps a continuation of a previous FF? Or something like Final Fighting Fantasy, where characters from multiple FFs meet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:23 am
I like the inverted pic of Rajin on the front page ^-^ That's kewl.

Quote:
... y'know, so that we don't just get a bunch of noobies to FF who don't know a Firaga spell from their toaster. Seriously.

lol Yeah, we should, but let's not make it too hard, like Dr. Gasts middle name or anything :p

As for RP, I say we restart, but we rip off Final Fantasy some more, because, y'know, we ARE the FF Freaks Guild blaugh And if we do that, I call Aerith for my RP character. biggrin

Member rankings... I say you're the boss Ayame and we're the people who hang out here. Ranking systems suck.  

Anatares

The Last Lord of Time

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:23 am
Yes, a test to weed out the weak. I can write on up sometime and pm it to you Ayame.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:43 am
Yes, I'm posting again blaugh

I was just thinking, maybe we should have different threads for different reasons, to keep it all one one page so we don't have to swim through sixty or so pages of members asking for help in a certain FF.

For example, we'd have a General Chatter thread for members who stop by to chit chat, then maybe a Help section for each Final Fantasy. Personally I think I could tackle most of the issues in the FF9 Help thread, but I'll admit I haven't completed some of the sidequests you can only do at certain points in the game. Then of course the RP thread(s) and the Suggestions box here.

How does that sound?  

Anatares

The Last Lord of Time

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:16 am
Good Idea, I am just like a vague memory of each ff, it has been soo long since I have completed them, but I can still help out. Good Suggestion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:39 am
Test would be nice. Some people can get pretty annoying...

If there was some way to limit the threads, that would be great. I really hate guilds where there are three pages of pointless threads...threads that should be in the chatterbox. A help thread, a chat thread, etc. would be good.  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:08 am
Limiting the threads would be a simple task of just deleting the new ones that crop up. After, of course, letting the poster know by PM where whatever they want to discuss belongs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:02 am
Thanks for the suggestions, guys ^^. (Oh, and some of you can see that I've already upgraded you to crew via request last time 3nodding )

I got a test from Kakashi, which I will be posting in another topic thread just for your guys' opinion. I think it's easy...but then again that's probably because I've played every FF so far until FFX-2, XI, and Crystal Chronicles sweatdrop

By a member ranking system, I was thinking as to how much a member participates. I mean, out of that whole bunch o' list of the members in the old guild, only about 25% come back and actually talk. But...that's still up in the works as I'm kinda lazy to think up of rank names sweatdrop

And I totally agree by dividing up the threads to turn into actual useful ones. Will be making those threads ASAP.

As for recruitment, I've made this into a private one since we had so many spammers the last time.

OH! And is there anybody in particular that you want to invite into the guild? Like any old members that used to be there, etc, etc.

The old RP will be a semi-original RP (since...well, there wasn't much of FF in it ^^) for anybody to come in and join. Old members who...disappeared and turned into NPCs will be open for anybody to grab. I'll have to make a profile page for that so people will know what's going on 3nodding  

Ayame
Captain

The Last Lord of Time

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:39 am
I would happily be a NPC, as they normally just say the same things over and over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:23 pm
Kakashi Senpai
I would happily be a NPC, as they normally just say the same things over and over again.

"Welcome to Corneria."

"I like swords."

"Welcome to Corneria."

"I like swords."

"Welcome to Corneria."

"I like swords."

"Welcome to Corneria."

"I like swords."

"Welcome to Corneria."

"I like swords."

"Welcome to Corneria."

"I like swords."

(Ripped from 8-bit Theatre, www.nuklearpower.com)  

Anatares

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:30 pm
OMG!! 8-Bit Theater is the greatest!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:27 pm
Hey, what do the donations do for us, anyways?  

Anatares

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:50 am
I think it'll be something used for future use...at least that's what I read in the FAQ.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff