Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:15 am
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 am
I believe that they will end up like eveyone else that doesn't know Jesus as their Savior. It says in Revelations, "Whosoever is not in the Book of Life shall be cast into the like of fire; which this is the second death."  

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

Miss Pagan Rose

Blessed Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:23 am
Thistle_Whistle
I believe that they will end up like eveyone else that doesn't know Jesus as their Savior. It says in Revelations, "Whosoever is not in the Book of Life shall be cast into the like of fire; which this is the second death."

Yup yup.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 am
Thistle_Whistle
I believe that they will end up like eveyone else that doesn't know Jesus as their Savior. It says in Revelations, "Whosoever is not in the Book of Life shall be cast into the lake of fire; which this is the second death."

This event happens at the Great White Throne Judgement, which is close to the creation of the new universe. All who are cast into the lake of fire cease to exist. On another note, Satan is also cast into the lake of fire. I'm pretty sure nobody will be worshiping him in hell, either. People don't seem to realize that hell is a really bad place; worse than anyone could imagine.  

Orizion

Sybil Unrest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:56 pm
People forget that Satan is not reigning over the eternal fire but it is his punishment:

Matthew 25:41 Then he will say to those at his left hand, "Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Maybe they follow the philosophy of tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven?  

Ricette

Sybil Unrest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm
of course it is also worth noting that Satan is not IN the lake of fire yet. Revelation is a prophecy not a present-day account.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Hmm, well considering Satan gets thrown into hell with everyone else.... unsaved including Satan-worshippers are in the same boat as him. Not necessarly Satan spawns razz . I hope not.  

SUPERSQUIRRELX

SloanSage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:24 pm
Sybil Unrest
of course it is also worth noting that Satan is not IN the lake of fire yet. Revelation is a prophecy not a present-day account.

That, of course, is if you take Revelations in the Futuristic school of thought. (which is what I do as well as the majority of believers out there.)  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games