closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 am
Aquiella
I think that happened to show you that you made the right choice.

I'm proud of you! You now have undeniable proof that His way is the right way. ^w^

Welcome to the family!! *huggles*

(PM me if you want to know anything, or to just chat! E3 )
mrgreen thankyou
im proud of me too to have received this gift  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 pm
blaugh

Me and my lil bro both have it. we use it, among other things, for determining which animes to watch and which to avoid! Works for other things too. ^_^

I pray that you learn to use this gift to glorify God. That's what he gave it to you for in the first place!!! whee  

Aquiella

Ricette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 am
Frygate
Ricette
No place like 127 0 0 1
Ricette
I am not a believer but believe in angels. A lot of non Christians do I suppose. I see Raphael often, and while it may seem ridiculous, I have had others see him next to me. Fitting since I am into herbalism and wanna be a healer, eh?

thats nice. how did you end up seeing him? since you say youre not a believer, so you wouldnt pray or anything like that? o.o

i usually pray for st michaels help and see and sense a strong presence of him often >>
Well, its not only Christians who believe in such beings. To you, they appear to you when you pray, to some after meditation, and to others in times of need or times of affirmation, if thats the right word.

You think it's something you're doing??? Not the angels??? I'm sure the angel just don't go, "Whoah!! That dude's meditating!!! I must go!!"
I think its a combination of both. I suppose its like calling on God or Jesus or a saint to help guide you. Angels do what they do. Who are we to speculate on why?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 pm
It says in the bible that Satan often appears as an Angel of Light.

Are you SURE that's an ANGEL your sensing? *worried for you*  

Aquiella

Ricette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:55 pm
Aquiella

Even if it was Satan, doesn't mean I am any more damned than some other joe. But yes I am sure that the angel I see, is the one that I see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 am
Aquiella

I'm pretty sure he can appear as anything. A demon, a monster, a cat or maybe your next door neighbor, or some dashing guy. You don't really know what he would appear as and it's pretty foolish to just rely on the Bible and say "well according to the Bible he is shown as an angel of light, so he will appear as an angel of light everytime" No it doesn't work like that. After the past hundred/thousand years give or take, you'd be tired of appearing as the same thing day in and day out. Think of it wearing the same costume every Halloween. It gets boring after a while.  

Neferet -House of Night-

Aquiella

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 pm
Dark Angel Rai
Aquiella

I'm pretty sure he can appear as anything. A demon, a monster, a cat or maybe your next door neighbor, or some dashing guy. You don't really know what he would appear as and it's pretty foolish to just rely on the Bible and say "well according to the Bible he is shown as an angel of light, so he will appear as an angel of light everytime" No it doesn't work like that. After the past hundred/thousand years give or take, you'd be tired of appearing as the same thing day in and day out. Think of it wearing the same costume every Halloween. It gets boring after a while.

I didn't SAY every time! I said OFTEN!!! big difference!! >_<;

I didn't say he NEVER shows up as something else either!! Sheesh! Stop reading things into my posts that were never there to start with!! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Aquiella
Dark Angel Rai
Aquiella

I didn't say he NEVER shows up as something else either!! Sheesh! Stop reading things into my posts that were never there to start with!! stressed
Either way, its not as if angels are a purely Christian notion and neither are demons or any Satan figure. You do not need ot be a Christian to see or hear them. THough you may think otherwise. I see what i see and what i believe i see is Raphael. And hey if it is Satan, then maybe I'll ge ton his good list and he'll have some marshmallows in Hell.  

Ricette

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 am
Aquiella
Dark Angel Rai
Aquiella

Still he. He could get tired of the angel look and look something like Ren Ichimaru from Hell Girl or Kyohei from Wallflower. *drools* or Gackt. XD (That would be funny if Satan looked like Gackt considering that one of my friends said he looks like a transvestite. Poor Gackt. crying ) But you get the point. He can choose any form he wants. No matter how often it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 am
oh yes i have encountered a "false angel" ....didnt seem really angelic to me...more like a black fairy and made me feel anxious...but that was when i was in a negative state of time
but i think everyone who experiences it will know for sure, because "real" angels make you feel peace or uhh happy or anything positive...

(different story different angel) okay i remember when i first saw a very clear light but shadow vision of an angel i thought to be my guardian, but i am not sure if he was...which was the frightening part...but i think he was...i dont know..thought all angels were like a ray of bright light!

Well i prayed to God if i could see my "guardian" to thank him/her in person and then some glowy light appeared(was blue i thought my ipod fully charged and light turned on but it wasnt) then a shape of wings and body appeard slowly appeared to be like one of those baby angels in those paintings floating above my bed facing his back to me, but it was like all black shadow which grew to be more clear with a glowy blue light around him....honestly i was kinda freaked maybe because of previous nightmares..okay this too D: >
then i was all like "holy crap that startled me!!" and then he dissappeared in a flash and never ever appeared like that ever!! that was really weird....like seriously weird...kinda scary..no offence if that was my guardian..NO OFFENCE! ;_;
but i have to agree i sometimes dont know if i am being tricked by the devil or not .... : o

i feel so sad...what if that was really my guardian angel????????? ;_;
.......... i have a that was really my guardian ...oh dear...D:>
actually i have noo idea  

No place like 127 0 0 1

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items