Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
weird dreams Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  ZOMG GOLD!!!!!
View Results

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:56 pm
post ur weird dreams here^^

ex: last night i dreamed about a flying horse who put my house on fire,turned into itachi and ate my faimly -.- i have a twisted mind,dont i....oh yeah,then it strarted raining pickles  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:28 pm
Well... last night I dreamed I was at a bakery with some lady and they were giving out free donuts. SO the lady and I walk up to the counter and I ask for a sample of every single donut. The girl looks at me like "WTF" and her jaw dropped as she turned to go get the donuts.

In the meantime, I sat down in the middle of the floor and talked to the lady while waiting. When the girl arrived, she brought a HUGE box of donuts. I was like, "oh, cool", but then she brought out two more. I was amazed! I literally ate three donuts whole and fell in love how warm n tasty they were.

So the dream fades into another one, where I am in the car with my boyfriend. At my feet, are the three boxes of donuts. After this dream, it goes to one of me on a jet ski and behind me on the seat are the boxes of donuts. After this one, I am walking in a park holding my boxes of donuts. Finally, I am flying the air, with my boxes of donuts being held by my feet.

I think I must have really wanted donuts when I was sleeping.

User 12672071
Crew

Lonely Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:25 pm
...wow, you must have been reallly hungry... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:58 pm
Lol.... I had another one last night. It might kind of creep people out and look at me weird lol So I think I am better just to keep it to myself rofl  

User 12672071
Crew

Lonely Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ll evil ll
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:35 pm
I had a wet dream... O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:58 pm
Last night, I dreamed that I was in a water park somewhere, and I was running away from this guy that was chasing me. I got on the biggest water slide the park had, and got dumped into this really really big pool. After going underwater, I looked behind me, and the guy that was chasing me had this girl in his arms, and was holding her hostage. I guess I knew her or something cause I started to swim after them to get her back. I woke up though. xp  

Saito-Nichi
Crew

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:48 pm
...wow  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm
I have a strange one for you:

Two days ago I missed the bus (for real). Do you know why???? Well...it was like 7:30 when I went back to sleep. For 20 MINUTES I dreamed about SAUSAGE BISCUITS!!!

I DON'T EVEN LIKE SAUSAGE!  

qorter
Crew

XxIbenIxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:42 pm
this is the weirdest dream every or is it i dont know i was 4 years old now am 14 going 15

i was playing on mario kart on a level with a beach in a dream (i think) but then i didnt wake up at all i was actually they for the hole day till i think i went to bed then i woke up 10 years later i playied on the new mario kart
i went on a random level and it was they the beach i felt really scared and turned it off
(i dont know if it was a dream but it was true i can remember it)
(this is also a scary storie might put it in scary stories as well)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:58 pm
well... it was sort of a epic dream. but it all bleaded together at the same time. i dreamt that i dictator of the world and the world was on fire. and all my friends were going to kill me and they were marching to the song 'im walking on sunshine' they all had really pointy sticks and when they tried to kill me it was like matrix style. but in the end they did kill me. but then like 6 years later i turn into a zombie....and i dont know what happened after that.

i have a very strange mind mrgreen  

_lullabyscradle_

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:26 pm
Last night I had a dream that I was at school and my teachers all got shot by our EVIL principal and then he shot us as well and then I woke up! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 am
wow...looks like im not the only person with weird dreams...sausage biskuts?do those even exist?!?  

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

modyz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 am
wow i have alot of wierd dreams 2 but alll i can remeber is that 1 but it isnt that wierd its kinda i guess
my sis almost got mareid to that guys in real life then in the dream
he waked me up then he told me that his gonna kindap me and ma family to an unkown isnland then i freaked and went to the living room and found ma mom and sis,s lafin bout the whole thing and he was lafin with them then i was like Y THE HECK R U LAFIN then i got a knife and i went to kill him then i woke up lolz i have a twisted mind 2 lolz
note:sry for bad english i am arabic lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm
I HAD A DREAM ON EASTER DAY WHERE I DYED KICK BALLS INSTEAD OF EASTER EGGS DONT ASK ME WHY IDK WHY I DID THAT IN MY DREAMS I FELT WEIRD????  

SighingSoftly

Jeering Gawker

8,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HyperDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 pm
i have this wierd dream that i was sitting on the seat on a rollercoaster then when i reach the loop, i fell off of my seat. as im falling i saw an edge of a cliff then i cling onto it. suddenly someone stepped on my fingers then i fell off again then i hit the sides of the jagged rocks, reaching to the bottom. as i landed on my face. I woked up after that. strange huh.  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff