Chapter one: EXORCISTS BEGIN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elswood
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm
The first chapter of the RP. Chapters 1-4, book one.
The setting is Irland, it's late morning and a thick mist is covering the land. There's a small town lined with shops in the middle of the green mist. Though the town isn't crowded, people can be seen scattered around the side walk and in stores as they go about their daily business.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:59 pm
*Hexan and Axel are sitting at two small wooden stands by the side of a cafe`. On Axel's stand the words "anemal furs and meet for sale" is written in red paint, and on top of her stand is a pile of furs and dried meats. On Hexans stand is what looks like herbs and pills.*  

Elswood
Captain

serenityofsand
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:06 pm
A man in a cloak and a disheveled-seeming child enter the borders of the town. They walk in silence, with a sense of tension in their steps.
Teacher: "This is your first true encounter, Foi... failure is not an option, I'm afraid."
Foi: "D'accord."
Teacher: "I will watch from a distance, but don't think I will help you. You need to do this on your own. "
Foi: "I'm aware, monsieur."
Teacher smiles, and then backs away into the crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 pm
Hexan: *to Axel* "I wonder which one of us will sell more in this town."
Axel: *to Hexan* "Does it matter? It's not like I need the money for anything but food, so I always end up giving you the left-over money I make."  

Elswood
Captain

serenityofsand
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:10 pm
Foi strolls silently through the town, and notices a stand where two girls are positioned, selling certain meats and herbs, as well as furs and such.
*Foi grimaces*
(Oh, that's gruesome...)
*Foi trips on her dress, and falls to the ground.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:11 pm
Issic stands with his back against the wall, he looks down at the ground and breaths deep*

"Hey Issic whats wrong man" Armstrong exclaims as he trys to look at Issics face which how now come to look at his.

"Well I thought that maybe we were wrong perhaps there are no Akma here" He then goes back to looking down at the ground.

Armstrong "YOu okay Issic"
Issic: "Yeah why dont you go grab some food ill wait here, after all you didnt get to eat much on the way here."
Armstrong "OKay I think some peopel had a pork stand or something around here"

Armstrong after a few minutes walks over to a stand with the words "anemal furs and meet for sale" He then looks down at the two who own the stand and mutters "well I guess they dont speak english very well"  

Castic
Vice Captain

Elswood
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:11 pm
Hexan: "True, but if I sell more, than it will prove my point." *to Axel* "That it's all about how you present your self, rather than what you sell."
Axel: "I still honestly don't see why you always say I dress bad..." *to Hexan*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:13 pm
Axel: "Oh, hello, how do you do, sir?" *to Armstrong*  

Elswood
Captain

serenityofsand
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:15 pm
*Foi stands, and wipes the dirt off of her dress, in a futile attempt to make it seem clean.*
*She notices the people gathered at the stand, and sees a fresh piece of chive on the table. *
Foi: "Oh, Teacher loves Chives!! I'll buy him some for a soup tonight!"
*Foi approaches the stand.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:16 pm
"Hey hom much for like 10 pounds of pork"  

Castic
Vice Captain

Elswood
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Hexan: "What can I do you for, darling?" *to Foi*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Foi: "Oh... I'd just like to buy some chives, please... how much do they cost?"  

serenityofsand
Vice Captain

Castic
Vice Captain

Armstrong " Hey what about me man come on I NEED FOOD"  
Axel: "pork is 1 pound per 2 lbs, sir."
*pounds is british money*  

Elswood
Captain

Elswood