me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Kitty White Oo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:57 pm
hi im kristie and im 14 half korean and can speak spanish and listens to techno and draws anime...i have split personalities too----> depressed, happy, angry, gleeful, unusually kind, aloof and any others you seem to notice are not surprising. and NO it does NOT mean i PMS i jest have split personalities sometimes...and YES that has been asked to me before... IMA NINJA!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 pm
You sound like an awesome person...Me and you have alot of things in common..xD...Especially the techno part.. xd  

---MOMO---RENJI
Captain

oO Kitty White Oo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:33 pm
really???? XD XD XD who do you listen to? i like Daft Punk and Bennie Benassi the BEST. and energy is good too...i think the song is sunbeam by energy or energy by sunbeam O_O either one eh heh...^_^' so yeah!! hey how do i add ppl to dis clan?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:45 pm
um in not sure if vice captains have this option but if you see something called moderator panel then click on it and click invite users to this clan...if you don't see it though then just ask the people to send a join request...

And same here...You gotta love Benni - Satisfaction and Daft punk I love all there stuff...I just wish I could see them live...they're concerts are awesome....I also like Basshunter  

---MOMO---RENJI
Captain

The Unknown Mercenary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 pm
hmm just got asked to join and i couldnt help about the techno part <_< so ill put it out there

you guys like techno listen to: Infected Mushroom, Pendulum, Prodigy, Vibe Tribe....i have many other ^_^ and yes basshunter is awsome along with daft punk =P

*edit* looks like ill join ^_^ lolz nice meeten yah =P  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 pm
User Imageanyong hashimnika? looool yays! there are techno loves in this el groupo!! ahahaha i made that word up btw ninja  

oO Kitty White Oo
Crew

Kaizer Sose12345
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm
daft punk pwns all. i love all their music i hear (but im not super obsessed with them)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 pm
if you want good techno daft punk is ok...listen to infected mushroom...vibe tribe....PENDULUM ESPECIALLY....those are a few but they are the best =P  

The Unknown Mercenary
Vice Captain

Razr18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:30 pm
I freakin love daft punk one of my all time favorite groups xp  
L33T Taco's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items