lame

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamamoto-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:02 am
well, you just called us Vongola? now all the good names are taken. "The Vongola Family" even the itailian way of saying it is taken. whatever! you should give ownership to the boss, cause, well he's the boss! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:16 am
nevermind! i made the changes! wahahahahahahahah! twisted  

Yamamoto-kun
Vice Captain

Got Him Sprung

Married Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 am
good for u hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 am
tee hee if i get accepted in the guild i'll try to recruit more members 4laugh  

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

alexander5555

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:30 am
Hey all, I've just started Zomg but i'll be happy to join whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 pm
hey, i play zomg and am currently at a 8.5 or so charge lvl, if u want i'll join  

super cojiro

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

rinwal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 am
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 am
CL 4.8 currently  

Saya Otonashi O_O Haji

Desirable Shapeshifter

Drago Deeraj

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm
Hi guys I am Drago Deeraj , Captain Of The TerminatorZ......The TerminatorZ is a friendly clan and has already 54 members in just two weeks....one vice captain....Im hereby proposing to fuse with this clan as our clan like this clan.....The captain of this clan will be made crew.....and he will be given an equal status as a vice captain...all u have to do is ....contact me ---Drago Deeraj.........See ya guys later biggrin biggrin ...and in return for ur acceptance...u will be a part of a clan who are ready to help u anytime in hunting for gold , orbs and ring....weak users will be made stronger....At the end the choice lies in ur hands  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 pm
Drago Deeraj
Hi guys I am Drago Deeraj , Captain Of The TerminatorZ......The TerminatorZ is a friendly clan and has already 54 members in just two weeks....one vice captain....Im hereby proposing to fuse with this clan as our clan like this clan.....The captain of this clan will be made crew.....and he will be given an equal status as a vice captain...all u have to do is ....contact me ---Drago Deeraj.........See ya guys later biggrin biggrin ...and in return for ur acceptance...u will be a part of a clan who are ready to help u anytime in hunting for gold , orbs and ring....weak users will be made stronger....At the end the choice lies in ur hands

Eliminating the competitors, hmmm? xD Lol, jking. But, isn't it so much more fun to enter a clan with less people and grow it together with total strangers?  

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100

Drago Deeraj

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 am
Forget about it....i no longer intend to fuse...we have enough members forn ow....
DarkBiscoito397
Drago Deeraj

Eliminating the competitors, hmmm? xD Lol, jking. But, isn't it so much more fun to enter a clan with less people and grow it together with total strangers?

Vongola

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games