Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Survey Report

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:37 pm
13lackMagic
XSlayerDude
she actually died because the actress who played her (forgot her name) was a b***h to everyone and they didnt want her around so they killed her off lol
no, Her and Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) fought, Holly, Shannen, and Alyssa were best friends before they started the show.. also Shannen (Prue) wanted a pay raise.
You both are right. Shannen would start fights with everyone because she wanted a pay raise.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:06 pm
HOW DID SHE DIE!!!!!!!!  

dragon_flames07

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:16 pm
dragon_flames07
HOW DID SHE DIE!!!!!!!!
You know, this is said in a lot of other topics but anyway. In the last ep of season 3 a demon called shax killed her. The charmed ones had been exposed as witches so they made a deal with the source to go back in time to reverse it (and save piper who had been shot and killed) so time was reversed to when shax attacked piper and prue, he knocked them both out, leaving a big pile of blood from Prue, Pheobe was in the underworld so she could not call leo to come and heal them this time so when leo did eventually get there he could only save piper.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:59 am
ya, and eventually They found Painge and avenged her death..so on and so-forth.  

StrawBerryApple

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:19 pm
StrawBerryApple
ya, and eventually They found Painge and avenged her death..so on and so-forth.
yup yup, I can't remember them vanquishing Shax for some reason. Though I know I saw the episode... v_v  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:15 am
They vanquished Shax because he was going to kill Paige but they didn't know why until they had a family get together with Grams and their mom and they found out that she was another Charmed One.  

mcc1988

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:29 pm
mcc1988
They vanquished Shax because he was going to kill Paige but they didn't know why until they had a family get together with Grams and their mom and they found out that she was another Charmed One.
Right, because when Paige was erased from time, Piper was obsessed with getting revenge on her sister.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:42 pm
I remember all of that I just don't remembering them vanquishing Shax for some reason.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

ForgottenPieces

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:39 am
me_is_kelly
Aquanios
I still say she should've stayed...=( I miss her!
I agree, Prue was my favourite

Mine too crying

It was the sadest episode of them all i cried soo much crying

I heart Charmed Forever  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:59 am
ForgottenPieces
me_is_kelly
Aquanios
I still say she should've stayed...=( I miss her!
I agree, Prue was my favourite

Mine too crying

It was the sadest episode of them all i cried soo much crying

I heart Charmed Forever
Thats odd. becuase the lat episodes title is " FOREVER CHARMED" which i think is very awesome.  

StrawBerryApple

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 pm
from what someone else said she was killed off cause she was mean to everyone and she was fighting with alyssa milano and i think shannen wanted a payrise but they wouldnt give it to her so she left.......i didnt really like her that much anyways*

*apologies to anyone who liked her*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 pm
13lackMagic
XSlayerDude
she actually died because the actress who played her (forgot her name) was a b***h to everyone and they didnt want her around so they killed her off lol
no, Her and Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) fought, Holly, Shannen, and Alyssa were best friends before they started the show.. also Shannen (Prue) wanted a pay raise.

Actually...it was ALL of those reasons! haha!!! She wanted more money and was a b***h of an actress to work with. She has always been...difficult. They didnt want to pay her more so she got into it w/the others and they fired her and killed her off. Thank goodness for the contract, she would have messed it up and they wouldnt have been able to do it right. haha  

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items