Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PiercedPixie2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 pm
My blessings are with you all heart

@ VampireKikyo

I'm looking for a job as well, and as if timing cannot get worse, the mortgage company my fiancee works for in the UK is going out of business. In December, he will be unemployed as well....

I know how you feel 'useless' and depressed, I'm struggling with that myself.
My sister, please try to keep an optimistic attitude, and know applying and waiting is all you can do.

I'm praying for this to turn around for you <3

@ gaaras and milk

Yes they should support your beliefs - - but you should really give them more time.

They may no like Wicca, but they love you!
And in the future you will see their love will prevail over whatever religion you choose.

I am praying for you sweetie, keep following your path, i think it will turn out well in the end <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image

Well, I'm wary of giving too much information about this, since it's kind of personal, but I'll try to give an idea of what's going on. I've been in a relationship for over two years with a man I love more than I have ever loved anyone and probably more than I ever WILL love anyone ever again. My intuition has told me from the beginning that he was the one I was going to marry.

He is dealing with some personal issues - he won't even let me know what they are and I suspect he won't let himself know what they are, either. He's a coward when it comes to looking at his emotions and the darker sides of his personality and this is interfering with his feelings about our relationship. He still loves me, and I still feel in my heart that our relationship can and will survive this, but it's getting hard for my heart to convince my mind that I should listen to my intuition.

He is currently overseas on deployment and won't be back for a few months, and he has decided that he wants to "take a break" at least until he gets back. More than anything, I want him to come back to me and let me support him. I want him to understand that it's okay to open up to me - there is nothing that could possibly exist in his head that will make me stop loving or supporting him; I am not afraid of thoughts.

I am stupid in love with him and I know that he is "the one." And I've done some Tarot and rune spreads and also had some done for me by other people, and they all pointed to a period of trial, delay, or separation, but they also implied the potential for the outcome that my heart knows is the right one. Please, if you have any energies to spare, send them our way.

User Image  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

PiercedPixie2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:37 pm
@ Daffodil the Destroyer

I have a fiancee over seas as well, but he lives in another country than I.
So similar but not the same x3

I wish him a safe deployment, and hope this war soon ends so he wont have to go back.

And as you know, if you are meant to be as you feel, it will happen.
Keep supporting him and all will work out, my prayers are with you dear <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 am
I send my blessings to all of you, I especially know how the job hunting thing feels. I wish you the best of luck.

If I may, though, I would also like to ask for your blessings for my dog. This is her second time pregnant and she is due at the end of this week, however, last year her puppy did not make it and she was depressed for quite a while. Please send good thoughts her way for a healthy puppy. =]

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:42 am
@Haruhi
I hope your dog has an adorable puppy who is happy and healty.

I would also like to request your kind thoughts for a situation. My best friend is having a very difficult time with her family and isn't willing to take our (the rest of our friends and myself) advice about how to deal with things. Furthermore she sees our concern for her as meaning that we don't trust her to take care of herself. This isn't the case, she wants to keep us at arms length and won't let us in to help her. Also she thinks that because I don't come to the same conclusion as her when I think about something then I must not be thinking. I also think that she may be ashamed of me and who I am because she thinks that I'm not thinking. I want to talk to her and tell her all this, but I don't know if that would be appropriate. Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:05 am
themadwriter
@Haruhi
I hope your dog has an adorable puppy who is happy and healty.

I would also like to request your kind thoughts for a situation. My best friend is having a very difficult time with her family and isn't willing to take our (the rest of our friends and myself) advice about how to deal with things. Furthermore she sees our concern for her as meaning that we don't trust her to take care of herself. This isn't the case, she wants to keep us at arms length and won't let us in to help her. Also she thinks that because I don't come to the same conclusion as her when I think about something then I must not be thinking. I also think that she may be ashamed of me and who I am because she thinks that I'm not thinking. I want to talk to her and tell her all this, but I don't know if that would be appropriate. Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

Perhaps your friend is using cruel words to make you take a step back. Sometimes people need to do things for themselves, you cannot shelter them from everything, nor force them down a path they are unwilling to take. Allow her to make her own decisions and be there for her when she reaps the fruits of these choices, that is what a friend can do.
Still, it is unfair of her to treat you ill for trying to help her, but she will realize that quickly enough if she is a kind friend.

Merry meet and merry part, bright the cheek and light the heart.  

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:49 pm
My friends (at school) have been having a tough year so far and I am right in the middle of it. I have gotten to the point where I am easily depressed (but not suicidal, that is a point which I have never reached and never will) and trusting people has become hard. There has been a lot of anger and hurt. And I think that there is negative energy lingering about keeping us in this cycle of pain.

I want everyone to move on from this intact. I want to move on intact. I feel that if we lose someone, a part of me will be lost too. I love these people dearly, so I am trying to help them, but being in the middle of the problems, I am getting hurt. I feel that if this anger, ignorance, coldness and negativity go on much longer, I will start to close myself off from the world.

Please, if I could have blessings for me and my friends to help speed the healing process along, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:02 pm
User Image

For starters I would like to say that my thoughts are with all of you guys.

@Little-Lenah- I know how hard the situation you are in can be; it takes a major toll on your heart and your health. The only thing you can do is eliminate yourself from the picture. I know you are trying to help them but by doing so you are hurting yourself. If they can not see that by fighting they are hurting you, maybe you should tell them exactly that.

There is one thing I would like to request a blessing if that be okay with everyone? xD

As of recent my best friend has not been feeling her best. I don't want to say too much because it is a rather private matter. I just wish her the best outcome and if it's not to be I wish her happiness with her decision. It is just hard to help her when all I can do is comfort her and be with her when she finds out the results. I am conflicted with emotions on this matter because it may alter her life forever. It just hurts when all I can do is help from the side lines. I know that everything happens for a reason, I just can't help wondering why.

User Image

Together Again

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 am
I don't know if anyone reads this or anything, but please everyone think good thoughts or do magics for me... I and my husband are going to be homeless within a week or so if we can't scrape together enough money and find a landlord willing to help us out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 pm
This is such a beautiful idea. heart  

xBrokenMelodyx

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:07 am
too2sweet
My husband has been limping around for the last couple of days and today I finally dragged him into the Urgent Care. They are sending him for an MRI because they think he tore the meniscus in his left knee (this is the cushioning between the knee joint). If this is indeed what is wrong, then he may have to have surgery, and we really don't like that idea. I am pouring as much healing energies as I can into him, but I would greatly apreciate anyone else who could send some our way.

Thank you so much!!!

B

UPDATE: So after MRI, X-Ray, and a test to rule out a blood clot...we are now at that "Well...there seems to be 2 separate problems - your knee and your lower back. Well talk more after you see the back doctor...but until then you are off work until the middle of Feb. Oh...here take these pills." sad

Update 1/7/09: Though his knee is better, he has various other chronic pain issues, so if every so often one would feel like sending a bit of energy his way...it would be greatly appreciated. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Someone please send protective energies to my love. He is currently deployed to Iraq. I'm scared it's his second time going over and I am frightened. If you could send positive thoughts his way that would be greatly appreciated.

User Image

The Harlequin Jester

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Please help

I just learned that my friend Niki's house just burned down taking everything she ever owned and love with it. Sadly, that includes her two beloved Ferrets and her cat. She feels so horrible because she thinks it's her falt and that she murdered her babies.
Niki takes lose hard. She miscarried last year and she was near suicide. I fear what she might do now. We're of the same faith so I told her suicide was a no-no and that she shouldn't mourn for her pets because they get to go to the Summerlands and that their death was a planned event, not an owners mishap. Their death opens up new slots for life. She believes me, of course, but she's almost out of her mind with guilt.

So please please. Keep her in your thoughts and send her a bit of strength and will. I just want everything to go well for her and for her to pull out of this depression that she has fallen into.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 am
The Harlequin Jester
Someone please send protective energies to my love. He is currently deployed to Iraq. I'm scared it's his second time going over and I am frightened. If you could send positive thoughts his way that would be greatly appreciated.

User Image

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

Both my dad and my brother have been in Iraq, so I know what it's like to have a loved one over there.

@Alan the Great: My thoughts and prayers are with your friend as well. I'm sure that she'll get through this if she has a friend like you in her life. smile  

dark_angel_32189

iy8970970607

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:57 pm
.. I come for help on a subject of self betterment.

I was kicked in the lower section by "something-else", to get myself in gear.. both physicaly and mentaly... a lot of oddities happened today, and I need a little more self control as to my thoughts, actions, and drives.

If you all could "will/pray/hope/et cettera" that I find this self-control, I'd be eternaly grateful... thanks.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff