Total Votes : 578

Kind Akito

Noble Saint

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 pm
hi i bearly got to check out the place and i turn 22 last friday...im glad here are more guilds for adults....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:08 am
Hello all, now I do feel old, you are in your 20's most of you, and I say 20 a lonnnng time ago. I am 54 and I joined gaia, to make sure it was safe for my kids who wanted to join. Sometimes I am on this site more than they are. lol rofl  

Abby360

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:55 pm
Welcome to GGG! Please feel free to look around! If you'd like to join us, just submit a membership request and include your age. There are plenty of moderators here ready and waiting to accept new members into our guild! 3nodding

Abby360
Hello all, now I do feel old, you are in your 20's most of you, and I say 20 a lonnnng time ago. I am 54 and I joined gaia, to make sure it was safe for my kids who wanted to join. Sometimes I am on this site more than they are. lol rofl

@ Abby360: We have many members here that are much older than us! Please check out our The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50) thread here in the main forum for those of us who are 50 years and older. And I know exactly what you mean about being on Gaia more than our kids! lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 am
Abby360

Hi I just joined (1st post) I am 49 know how you feel. My teen son has Gaia, I would play the games to earn him gold. I was on more than him sometimes...so he set me up as Pink.
I've been on almost 2yrs but only started stepping out in to Gaialand this summer.
I had a 14yr old comment to me "Don't you think you're a little old to be here." can you believe it?

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:45 am
Dearest Pink, Do not listen to this rude, pretentious, spoiled BRAT! I'm in my 40's and started here to monitor one of my teenage sons too and now I'm totally addicted. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:33 am
My 2 kids intro'd me to Gaia, mostly as a means to keep in touch with my daughter who moved out of state. I chat with her nearly every single night. As it turns out, I'm on Gaia more than both my kids combined! I've been having so much fun here, and I just love all the friends I've made along the way! 4laugh

@ Pink: Once again, welcome to GGG!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Boudica Celtic Queen

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm
l Sunflower l
Thanks for the invite, I've been on Gaia since December of 03, hand me my walker boys, cause the Queen's in da house! sweatdrop

User Image

Found! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 am
Oh hey, another 54 here 4laugh Like many of you, I guess, I joined back in '06 to check it out for my son. Now he has "grown out" of Gaia, and I haven't! gonk  

Ergates

Conservative Dabbler

Siin Adonai

Demonic Entrepreneur

11,275 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 pm
I'm turning 26 on Sunday. Been on this site since April 04. I've left and come back from hiatus's and different accounts LOL  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff