Submit

Head Count
  +1
View Results

Zero_unit Kouya

Witty Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:10 pm
こんにちは!私はゼロです。大学で日本語を勉強します。

Hi, I'm Zero. I'm about to start Japanese 201 and classes are a lot of fun! But I would love to talk more to people online who are around the same level of learning as me (:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 am
Hi! I have always wanted to take Japanese but it never really worked out due to timetable conflicts, blah blah blah... I really want to learn Japanese and visit Japan one day~ よろしくお願いします ^o^  

rosekuma

Hygienic Citizen

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

X_v43rw1N_X

Dapper Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm
Konnichiwa! I'm Vaerwin, but just call me vaer (pronounced: vay-er if you care to know) My favorite anime is angel beats and highschool of the dead. I like to read and write fiction. I'm not big on role-playing. Favorite snack is chocolate pocky and A&W. Favorite color is orange. I'm looking to meet new, exciting people here. hit me up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 am
Konnichiwa minna-san (or Ohayoo or Konbanwa where ever you are and whatever time it is) Watashi wa Sinful-san desu. Dozo yorushiku! Watashi wa juuyon sai.

I'm currently taking Japanese 2 high school level and am ok at Japanese(I'm currently brushing up on it since over the few months I've gotten a bit rusty on it) and also taking French 1 high school level. I love an manga and all manga really(especially Yaoi <3) I like anime though depending on the series I like manga's better then the anime version or vice versa, but like I said, epends all on the series. I'm an active role player, drawer(currently drawing my own chibi manga) and writer(currently working on 3 different books, one is a light novel, the rest are undecided on how long they should be.) Also I have an amercian short haired neko and a shibu inu(who was born in nihon but from kankoku, who was brought to amerika...) They are both go sai and very kawaii, though urusai.

I'm looking forward to being here with everyone. Ja, mata minna-san!

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

HellsBaby99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:52 am
Hello my name is Connie.
I just graduated high school and I'm 18. Been on gaia since I was 11. I have always been into the japanese culture and been trying to learn the language for awhile. I have skype, interpals, kik, just made a LINE. so if anyone wants to exchange IDs and etc and practice with me feel free to to shoot me a PM. I really want to learn japanese. Fun likes I have: I like anime ((was the president of an anime club at my hs for 3yrs then I graduated)), I like to draw, I like to write stories, I like to role play, I like food, and I'm sure there is much more but the last thing I'm going to say is that I'd like to make friends with you! xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am
My name is Kale. I'm 18.
I like to read, write, draw and make music.
I took Japanese for 3 years at my high school. I had a wonderful native teacher who taught me well. I was learning Japanese sometime before that, and I'm still learning now... And, I wish to continue learning.

I like Vocaloid/UTAU, Katy Perry, Nana Kitade, Nightmare, Maximum The Hormone, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Lady Gaga, Rammstein, and OOMPH! And whole bunch of other things...

I tend to write my Japanese formally and I have dyslexia.  

Kaleidoscope_Prism

Interesting Friend

4,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:00 am
Idk how to rp,u must take the lead, so there is much said right there ,I'm a sexkittenny,petite submissive- BUT,TOMY DEMAND,meaning NO PAIN,UNLESS I ASK FOR IT evil I'm a naughty kitty and love to call guys daddy, hear trash talk from them, strong hands all over me blindfolds -on me...hardcore bondage -on ME, CAUSE ITSXSO HARD FOR ME TO c**, U GSTRAP ME IN AN THAT WAY IHAVE NO CHOISE BUT TO CLIMAX.I AM 35 look @ my profile pix how old do I look? I'm looking for true love, yes here ye not, I haven't been with a real man in over 11 months,~dies~ sweatdrop ,I hope it's ok that I wroe all this I don't wanna get banned, I'm looking for my true love first and foremost, I got a heart of gold, .but ill take whatever I can get... emo  
tilasexcattCR rolled 20 10-sided dice: 6, 7, 1, 9, 4, 6, 7, 2, 3, 8, 2, 7, 8, 9, 9, 6, 2, 10, 8, 10 Total: 124 (20-200)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 am
Ohh I'm from Belgium ,originally ....and came to Brooklyn,NY,WHER NY LIFE HAS SPIRALED OUTTA CONTROL,NVM ALL THAT CRAP, IM STILL STANTING ON WOOD,Y'ALL HEAR ME, A LITTLE JEWESH GIRL GONE WRONG! But omg I stayed strong, and just keep on holding on cause The Lord wont help me but he darn as hell won't take me! So I must be here 4 a reason, not just to be pleasin'? & Man yeah I is still alive today, at 35 used and abused raped tormented.and last but not least,drug addicted,Ty for letting me share just a little bit ,just a sliver of my life's daily past lessons and some I'm still In..  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

sodomy hussein

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 am

よ!
        私は「アイラ」です。
        よろしくお願いします!
        Hi guys, my name's Ira. Irl, yeah.
        You may call me anything. > u <♡
        I am studying Japanese, through self study and with the help of my Japanese friend.
        I like anime, and manga; I tend to be very picky though. I prefer action and gore and horror over shoujo stuff.
        I listen to JROCK.
        And I have more info on my profile.
        じゃ、またね,見んあ。

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:48 pm
You have a new members post here thread and then this one...
So technically two introduction threads
Lol
So this will be more on the account, not the person behind it
Lianna is the nickname
She's going for a Japanese theme
She's doing it on her own time, follow her quest thread for details
She's my second account, refers to the first as 'the original' since both are mains
Yeah  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

OneiriCat

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 pm
Hellooo, I'm Toni, or Oneiricat, whichever you like better (you can also use honorifics if you want to), I'm 18 years old, from Chile.
I enjoy music, drawing, cooking, sometimes reading (though It's not easy for me to get in the mood), watching anime, playing piano, and a lot more stuff.
Nice to meet you all, and I hope we all get along nicely!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 pm
Hey there! The name's Jean, but you can call me Jean, Jan, ThunderBird, or really whatever you want to call me.
So, I like anime, manga, and Jpop. I'm trying to learn Japanese so I can translate manga scans (and earn some dough as a freelance translator).
For fun, I like watching things, listening to music, reading yaoi (and other manga), and drawing. mrgreen  

ThunderBirdPirate

Greedy Raider

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm
Hi there! I'm Javanomicron. You can call me Java, Shambles, or Shambs.

Most people on here would probably call me a geezer. razz But I recently came back just to look for community and be social again. And it's hard to resist the neat avatar system.

I love music, cooking, crafting, and video games. I'm interested in becoming an amateur novelist, or making jewelry for a living. Both are pretty impossible goals, but a girl's gotta try! I'll find my niche sooner or later. I'm always happy to talk about food or music, and video games. So don't be afraid to come say hi!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm
Hello! My name is Amanda. I have taken 3 levels of Japanese in college but I don't remember a. lot of it crying Mostly because I don't use Japanese outside of the class. I would like to find someone would be will to help improve my Japanese smile

My goal in learning Japanese to read it well enough to read RAWs in Japanese scans. I would also want to live/visit Japan in the future as well.  

allmanga23

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:31 am
Hi.

You can call me Solnya, Sol, Lunanya, Luna, Celeste, Celestenya, or simply Li if you like.

I've been wanting to learn Japanese for quite a while now, but have only really started making an effort in the last 6 months... And I'm only just getting the hang of reading hiragana, not that I have much in the way of understanding what I'm reading ^^;

So yeah, working on it.  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces