Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
The TARDIS Manual (Actually, it's our guidelines)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UniversalDestiny
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:39 pm
Hi everyone,

To keep things civilized and seeing that I'm a little behind our sister guilds in getting posting guidelines up in a timely fashion, it's time to go ahead and post them.

1. Keep it clean. If you can't say it, in front of your parents or friends don't post it here.

2. Be respectful of other people's feelings! Do not insult or annoy them just because of common errors or theories that have been proven false.

3. Do Not Post Illegal Materials. Keep it clean! This isn't Myspace where you can post whatever you want.

4. Do not post links to illegal episodes. This goes for BFA's and TV episodes. If you want to see it, ask someone else in the guild through PM's. We don't want to get sued by the BBC or BBC America. Trust me I don't have the money.

5. Know who your mods are. If I'm not online, on the opening page the mods are listed. Let them know if you see something out of place. That's what we're here for.

6. Have Fun. Remember Doctor Who is a fun Sci-Fi series for all ages. If it's not fun then why hang around? Take a break, see the world, travel. It's not worth getting stressed over!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm
I thought this got thrown in a supernova.  

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

X StormTheWolf X

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:27 am
Miss Marinara Sauce

I think it did...............  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:10 pm
xXx fire_soul xXx
Miss Marinara Sauce

I think it did...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oOfWvDRD34
Yup.

You don't disagree with the Doctor.

EVER.  

X StormTheWolf X

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nichole Bonnefoy

High-functioning Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:36 pm
UniversalDestiny
Hi everyone,

To keep things civilized and seeing that I'm a little behind our sister guilds in getting posting guidelines up in a timely fashion, it's time to go ahead and post them.

1. Keep it clean. If you can't say it, in front of your parents or friends don't post it here.

2. Be respectful of other people's feelings! Do not insult or annoy them just because of common errors or theories that have been proven false.

3. Do Not Post Illegal Materials. Keep it clean! This isn't Myspace where you can post whatever you want.

4. Do not post links to illegal episodes. This goes for BFA's and TV episodes. If you want to see it, ask someone else in the guild through PM's. We don't want to get sued by the BBC or BBC America. Trust me I don't have the money.

5. Know who your mods are. If I'm not online, on the opening page the mods are listed. Let them know if you see something out of place. That's what we're here for.

6. Have Fun. Remember Doctor Who is a fun Sci-Fi series for all ages. If it's not fun then why hang around? Take a break, see the world, travel. It's not worth getting stressed over!

Thanks for posting this!  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff