This thread is to encourage our owners to welcome newbies in the main thread and guild so they won't feel ignored. We all want to make sure our nice newbies feel part of the community while they quest for a soquili.
Please post your own newbie thread in this subforum as well so our owners can welcome you!! <3
Lady and DNS
exclaim new newbie contest starts now and ends the end of December. One lucky newbie and owner will gets a Christmas mystery soquili
:.Welcome Thread Rules.:
1. One newbie can post up to five people in five separate posts who have welcomed them to the shop. They reply to this thread using the form below saying who welcomed them (must be a soquili owner) and the link in which the welcoming took place. To post a link of the welcoming, please click the notepad icon in your post and then it loads into a page with your post at the top. Go up to the URL and copy/paste the new link that appears.
2. The newbie is someone who has no soquili
3. We would like to get a newbie/owner buddy system going on to prevent people from feeling ignored in our happy shop. This isn't required of owners to participate in, it's just if you want to help our cause in welcoming newbies.
4. Newbies- if any owners bribe you to post their name in the welcome thread please report to Soquili.
5. Newbies- if you have already been welcomed five times then do not say anything if another owner welcomes you. It's up to them to see those who welcomed you first in this welcome thread to begin with. Even if you have been welcomed five times, more won't hurt! biggrin
6. Only post here if someone welcomed you in the main shop thread.
7. In the case of over-welcoming where you do not post the first 5 who welcomed you then do not despair. The thread moves so fast you may have missed the welcoming of that owner. Just post here the first five you see with your own eyes if they were not the first five. Do not count past welcomes, only the ones made from the time of this post and beyond.
8. You don't have to keep posting the last 3 options in the form, just for the first time you post.
9. Newbies can not be told to post by an owner so that the newbie can post that they welcomed them. The newbie must come to the main thread on their own terms.
10. It's common sense that a newbie might not know of this contest going on so if you have welcomed a newbie then feel free to post the URL of this thread in your post..
- more if I can think of it -
:.Newbie Welcome Form.:
Please fill out this form when posting for each owner who welcomed you in a separate post.
Owner who welcomed you:
Link of the welcoming:
Date you first noticed the shop:
What made you notice the shop>: