Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yoh and Isuna 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 am
"I think I'd be cool to be a good guy. Kinda sucks though, I don't get to do a lot of stuff like you guys, I'm either too young, or not allowed. I'm getting bored trying to be normal." Ari sifted through the box, picking out a hot pink mix, along with a electric blue. "What do you think?" she asked, holding up both bottles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thats true, I am looking forward to seeing him." she smiled and got out what she needed for dinner. It wasn't long before it was prepared and cooking on the stove.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 am
"I think your mother will kill you and go for it." Kid said and pulled on her fighting top and rubbed her head slightly looking at her phone. " Another job." Kid whinned slightly and moved her hands. " Ruka, Kepi up and at it." Kid said.

- -

Yoh stood up and moved heading up stairs. Had to talk to Kid about something.,  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:36 am
Ari giggled and stood, taking teh bottles and running across teh hall into the bathroom, "Good luck Kid, Bye Ruka, see ya Kepi." She closed and locking the door behind her, went to the sink and started with the colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Heading outside, Kid was pushed back and the door shut before yoh leaned back arms crossed and leg on the door as he stood there. Kid shifted a bit. " I'd say Hello Yoh. But I know for a fact I'm talking to Akuro. What is it?" Kid asked moving her hands a bit.

" What's Mukuro want." Akuro snarled slightly looking at kid. " Nothing." Kid answer. " You know for a fact I'm working mainly with Hiei."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Ari sat in the bathroom, waiting for the color to take effect in her hair. She'd striped several strands of it pink,while the rest was done with the bright blue. The smell was something else though, so she hopped up onto the window to open it. "Bah, fresh air..." she leaned out the window, taking a big breath. Her ears twitched a moment and she looked down. "Oh!" she ducked back inside, crouching down. below her was Kid, and Akuro. She could tell for some reason. He was just so much different from her dad.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:51 am
Akuro sighed a little. " What. Does . Mukuro. Want!" Akuro yelled and picked up Kid by the neck holding her up. " Mukuro wants a nice vacation to the beach with a bunch of hot guys. " Kid said being a smart a** before Akuro face looked like he was going to snarl now. " I'll Kid. You know I will and can." Akuro shifted.

" Hmm..Look." Kid said and shifted. " Mukuro;s you was a weapon like she did in the past. Yoh didn't know about much back then...He was kept hidden as you were a monster of war for Mukuro. . .But she found out your back because of sloppy work and she wants you back." Kid said and moved coughing from the hand around her neck. " But you can't go. Because Yoh could die and with out Yoh...that body dies and I could turn you into a lousy puppet." Kid said and spat at Akuro.

Akuro moved a bit and clench his hands around Kid's neck even more making the girl struggly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 pm
Hot pink hair dye would find its way out the window on to Akuro as Kid stated struggling. Ari had leaned out the window and poured out the contents before ducking back inside. A light blue spirit orb with a fox tail would swirl about his head, bobbing into him a couple times. "Put her down." Ari's voice said, coming from the orb as it smacked in Akuro a few more times.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:32 pm
Akuro dropped Kid and looked up at the small fox trying to hit it. " Ari! Cut it out" Kid snapped looking up and holding her neck before she stood up and grabbed Akuro's neck trying to change him back. " Get your mom." Kid yelled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:43 pm
Ari was already halfway down stairs, her fox spirit vanishing as Akuro smacked at it. She grabbed the banister at the bottom of the stairs and spun on it to help her take the corner. "Mom! Outside! Akuro and Kid." Ari yelled.

Isuna was about to ask what was wrong with her hair until what Ari said registered. "Oh, crap." she stood and opened the back door, pulling Kid inside and pressing two fingers hard into Akuro's bite mark. "I'll take my husband back. Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm
(sorry XD missed yer post o nthe Dragon rp. FIXED it though XDD))

Kid snarled slightly and moved her hands a little. " No no! Screw that I'm going to kill him." Kid said as she fell back a bit and touched her shoulder. " You sick a*****e! You bit me! If I got any of your blood mixed with mine. I'd be a bloody blood sucker just like you a*****e." Kid snarled holding her bleeding shoulder

Akuro stumbled back slightly and held his neck as his eyes changed and he blinked as he fell down sitting there and rubbed his neck. Yoh's hand moved touching his mouth and his fist clenched. " Kid...I'm sorry...are..are you alright" Akuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 pm
((tis fine ^^, i thought you were waiting for Reyah.))
Isuna took a breath. "Ease up Kid, you get angry and it rushes it through your system. Go take a swig of holy water and you'll be fine. You'll find some in my work room. Top shelf, on the left above my bench." she explained. Turning back, Isuna moved, helping Yoh up. "Come on, alley oop." she said. "what triggered Akuro?" she asked calmly.

Ari had rushed back upstairs, wanting to rinse out her hair before anyone asked anymore questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 pm
(xD)

Kid shifted a bit and looked at Yoh and then Isuna before getting up holding her neck and walked to the work room looking for the holy water. She slammed a shot back and placed it on the table rubbing her head a little.

Yoh blinked a little and looked toward Isuna. " I..I don't know..." Yoh said and moved a little. " Maybe Mukuro. I mention something about her.." Yoh said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:22 pm
(( I'm trying to figure out, how would I draw Sivri as a guy?))

Ari made sure her whole head was rinsed out before toweling it dry. She brushed a comb through it quickly and looked at it in the mirror. Her hair was short and kinda shaggy already, but she liked it with the two different colors. Smiling in the mirror she jumped off the stool and went downstairs, hoping the commotion was over with by now.

Isuna nodded and with a smirk she pointed at Yoh's head. "maybe, I'll ask Kid and Ari, seeing as how our daughter had to of been the one to dump pink hair dye all over you." she pointed out, trying her hardest not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:31 pm
"Whaa?" Yoh asked and touched his hair a little. " Ah bloody hell." He said looking at the pink dye everywhere. " Damn." He said and sighed a little standing there.

- -

( uuuh....tunic style clothing?)  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:38 pm
Isuna snickered. "Looks like it'll wash out in a few days, might wanna go wash out what you can in the sink." she suggested, leading him inside. "I'll go check on Kid." she smiled and went to her work room. "How you feeling Kid?" she asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Is Dad back to normal?" Ari asked, coming up behind Isuna.

"Yes, he's busy trying to rinse out the pink dye, you and I are going to talk about later." Isuna said, nudging Ari.

Ari winced. "It's not permanent, I promise. I just wanted to try it out is all."

"Thats fine, we'll talk later, go see if you can't give your dad hand." Isuna said, turning back to Kid.

Ari nodded and went to the kitchen. "Mom said I should come see if you need any help." she said.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games