Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
Noelani [G.Retriever/T.Angora] - Kuuro Kitten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:01 pm
heart free space heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:41 am
<<< Things! >>>

Noe: You look very handsome Hunter, bout time you cleaned up. emotion_yatta

Hunter: *rolls his shoulders back* It’s still kind of tight.

Noe: *Chuckles while fixing his tie a bit* It's fine. You'll get used to it when more things come your way from just looking good... well better than usual. *wink* XD

Hunter: Oh? What sort of things exactly? *chuckles*

Noe: *Blushes* W-well I don't know ... things! *flustered a bit fidgeting* It doesn't matter!

Hunter: Oh things. *sage nod* I suppose you wouldn’t know much about… *wide, devilish grin* … things. *pushes the sleeves on his arms up further*

Noe: *Turning red* Stop it! That's totally not fair! I wasn't referring to that sort of thing, Hunter! *never was good with his brand of teasing* I meant l-like um... I mean... you KNOW what I mean!

Hunter: *having far too much fun to stop* Well it certainly seemed like you were. With you telling me how handsome I was and all. *arches an eyebrow* No I don’t know what you mean. Please explain.

Noe: *Hyperventilating* Please Hunter it's not funny anymore... *Looks a bit distressed* I don't know what I meant anymore. You always poke fun at me when I'm uncomfortable with the subject. *Pouting* I just meant that girls (and guys) won't be able to stay away and then I won't get to spend time with you anymore... *looks away*

Hunter: Aw. Relax Noe. *slings an arm over her shoulder and gives a squeeze* When you’re no longer a sweet little virgin I will tease you more. *chuckles; such an a*****e* But no one can stay away from me already. You’re welcome to try fighting them off with sticks. That should keep you around me more.

Noe: *Relaxes a bit* I'm not going to beat them off I'll just disappear until you notice I'm gone. *Punches him in the shoulder* Besides I'm not interested in losing my virginity just for kicks. Seth wasn't that special person so I'll wait until my real special person comes along. Until then I'll just have to be a tight a** or whatever they call girls like me. *snorts* Sooo... if I were to get into modeling how would you feel about that? *Really needs his approval over anyone else*

Hunter: That’s rather boring of you. I thought you had more fire than that. What happened to the girl that poisoned a baby raccoon with needles? If you want my attention, fight for me. *really just enjoys messing with her* If you were anyone else I would offer my services in its removal. *teases* But you know, I’m actually pleased you didn’t sleep with Seth. *ruffles his hair and ponders* Modeling? I dunno, if you want to do it I don’t see why not. You’re certainly good looking enough for it. When you get on the front cover of a magazine, make sure you send it to me.

Noe: I do f-fight for you it's just... *Deflates* I guess I have lost some of my fire for obvious reasons but I'll get it back. I need to find something that I'm passionate about is all. *blushes just a bit* That'd be too awkward we're practically siblings... *nervous laugh* At any rate, I'll look into it and if I do make front cover you'll be the first to know.

Hunter: *finally really notices her discomfit and relents a little* You’ll get it back. It’s in there. You’re stronger than anyone else I know. *grin* The other downside would be that after having me, nobody else would be able to compare. Though from my perspective… it’s not really a downside. Hm. *reaches over to play with the flower in her hair* I’ll visit some of your photoshoots and make sure everyone is behaving.

Noe: *Is thoughtful but then laughs a bit at his remark* Hunter that's your problem you think your God's gift to the world at large. You just need to be brought down a peg maybe then you wouldn't be so hard on guys I date... *Flicks an ear a little from his hand playing with her flower* And I'd love to have you with me as a bodyguard if I become a hot commodity.

Hunter: I can hardly deny what I am, Noe. No point being modest. *grin* Maybe if you picked guys that were actually worth dating I wouldn’t be hard on them. *drops his hand* I’d make a very good bodyguard, and as an additional price I’d be happy to take care of the paparazzi with extreme force.

Noe: *Shakes her head a bit* You're hopeless but I suppose that's what makes you lovable. *Reaches up to scratch behind his ear a bit and gives him a kiss on the cheek* Thanks for always looking out for me. I do appreciate it.

Hunter: I’ve never been called lovable before. That’s a change. *smiles at her and squishes her closer in his one-armed hug* Until the end of time. You know that. *chuckles*

<<< end >>>

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:40 pm
Noelani - *Returns from traveling overseas on assignment. Finds her home is a bit dusty and in need of some serious management.* Guess I should hire a cleaning service, maybe find someone to house-sit while I'm away on trips too.... *smiles to herself, glad to be back* Guess I'll visit the shop later and see what I've missed.

Noelani returns.... *dun dun duuuuuuun!!!!* dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 am
In Thread RP pg. 676 - 679

Noelani: *Peeks in to find the place rolling with tumble weeds and chirping with crickets.* Hah! Rather empty tonight. *Sneaks into the kitchen for a mid-night snack* All for me! *rummage rummage*

Lenore: *pokes her head around the corner and watches Noelani* ouo

Noelani:: *still munching but suddenly feels like she's being watched* Hm?

Banyan: *bundled up in sweatpants, large fluffy slippers, thick socks, and a huge sweatshirt that could easily fit two more people*

Lenore: *asks in a loud whisper* Are there any raspberries in the fridge?

Banyan: *picks Lenore up and carries her to the kitchen* I bet there's raspberries and ice cream.

Lenore: *wraps her arms around Banyan's neck and makes a happy little sound* Raspberries and ice cream and sunflower seeds too? <3

Noelani: *spots the two* Oh... well hello there... *noms the last of her sandwich*

Lenore: ... hello person. ouo <3 *would wave but her arms are busy*

Shy: *saunters through in Nightmare Before Christmas pajama bottoms and a well-worn tank top, pausing at the sight of Noelani* --you must be a kuppy. *amused, glancing to the kitchen to note Banyan and the being clinging to her shoulders*

Banyan: Ooh, company~ *sets Lenore down into a chair* I'm sure there's sunflower seeds, but they're probably not in the fridge. *rummages in the cabinets*

Noelani: *chuckles* Kuppy that I am... *Gets up to grab some milk from the fridge* New faces. Interesting... *grabs a glass and pours the milk before putting it back in the fridge. Sits back down to admire the PJ Shy is wearing, secretly her fav holiday movie*

Lenore: *settles into the chair to wait patiently for her snack, watching everyone with curious wide eyes* ... what's a kuppy?

Shy: Banyan. *he greets her with a smile, nodding to one of the drawers* I think they're hidden in the junk drawer, that or they're under the marshmallows. *he squeezes past the women to stand on tip-claw and reach into a higher cabinet, pulling out some tea packets* I heard he had a sister -- your brother, Eli. Gotta admit, was a bit disorientating to meet a kinda-cat as a kid. *he grins a little, going about getting a mug of water* 'm Shyamal, Shy if you please. Nice to meetcha. *glancing to Lenore, he chuckles* Half cat, half dog. Who'da thought, eh?

Noelani: Ah yeah what he said. Yes Eli is my brother... I'm Noelani. Sorry if the half n' half spooked you. Then again I think it was just Eli himself that might have done it. *Shrugs uncertain of the events but sure they were quiet interesting just the same.*

Banyan: Oh, thank you, honey. *puts down a bowl of sunflower seeds for Lenore*

Lenore: ... oh. *pretty sure having a pet kuppy would be fun* Thank you for the yummies. *starts snacking on her seeds, plucking one at a time out of the bowl* Daddy took Eden out to learn how to fight.

Banyan: I wonder if "fight" means what I think it means or something more civil... *looks a little worried, but not so worried that she can't pile raspberries onto a large bowl of vanilla ice cream*

Shy: Nah. He was a good sort. It was just -- y'know, strange to learn of. Seems pretty a-okay now. *putting the mug in the microwave, he starts it up and casts a smile to Banyan with a quick nod* 'course, sunshine. *folding his arms across his chest, he leans on the counter, idly watching the exchange with the three females*

Noelani: Well that's good then. Glad there were no lasting traumas. *Looks to Lenore* Daddy? *Takes another drink of milk. Not sure the young one looks like anyone she remembers at least.*

Lenore: Eden didn't want to go and I did... but they left me behind. *watching Banyan put raspberries onto ice cream like a hungry hawk and answers Noelani absently* Daddy Hunter.

Jasper: *coming down the stairs, his arms full of arctic lemming, his words are muffled but the tone scolding and becoming clearer* .... worried sick when she finds you gone. We'll get you settled in down here while I call mom.

Jared: But... but I wanted to spend time with you!

Jasper: I know kid but when I'm working is not the time, especially without Tyg-mom knowing you're with me. *despairs of getting his little brother to understand, hardly notices the others until after he's settled Jared in the cozy pile of pillows in the corner. He blushes when he turns and takes note of the unusual crowd.* Little bro decided to tag along tonight, umm ... *pulls out his phone* I better make this call before I get one...

Banyan: Don't worry, honey, I'll teach you to fight if you want to. *puts the bowl down with a spoon in front of Lenore*

Lenore: Okay. <3 *dumps a handful of seeds onto her ice cream and then piles a big mouthful onto her spoon* >o
Noelani: *Chokes on her milk and splutters...* H-hunter?! *Momentarily pauses then laughs out right* Ah man! I totally gotta stop traveling. He is seriously the last one I'd expect to be called daddy. Well good for him! *Still chuckling to herself as she spots Jasper* AH!!! Japser! How have you been! *Rushes over to give a happy hug then notes Jared.* Who might this be?

Jared: *waves back at his sister lemming and leans forward curious about what she's eating but not daring to leave the corner* That looks good.

Jasper: *pacing a far corner on his phone, trying not to disturb the others as he reassures a frantic Tyg. Ends the call and returns to his little brother and is shocked to see and be getting hugged by Noelani* Noelani! *slightly breathless as he returns the hug* Oh this is Jared my little brother of sorts being another of Tyg's adoptees from here.

Noelani: Oh a little brother... *smiles warmly at Jared.* Hello there I'm Noelani, nice to meet you. *Smiles back at Jasper* Sorry to just attack you like that it's just nice to see familiar faces. *Chuckles*

Jared: Hello Miss Noelani. *trying to be on his best behavior*

Jasper: I don't mind at all. *smiles back warmly* Sorry I'm a little out of it; Jared kind of stowed away in my car tonight without Tygress knowing. She's sending Kit over to watch him so I can get back to work.

Noelani: Aren't you the little gentleman? *smiles upon Jared* Oh a stowaway... well then. *Leans over to Jared and whispers* You must not know the rules of a stowaway, rule one, don't get caught. *Laughs warmly then turns back to Jasper* What is your line of work?

Jasper: Still tending bar upstairs and some catering events on the side.

Jared: *brightened at the attention and Noe's advice, "whispers" back...* I knocked over a chair trying to hide at the bar.

Jasper: *tries not to laugh and reveal that Jared's whispering needs some work*

Noelani: The bar, oh and catering it sounds exciting. *Leans closer to Jared* Oh, is that so? Well if your mama allows maybe I can teach you a few tricks. *Ruffles his head* Until then you'll have to keep your nose clean. *Wiggles her nose* So Jasper, when will you have a day off? Maybe we can go out some place get some food and catch up. It'd be nice to spend a little time with you. *Gives him another quick hug*.

Jasper: Caterings hopping with holiday parties, but maybe lunch before I have to head in? Since I work evenings mostly, I can manage lunch most any day. *didn't mention he wouldn't mind missing a bit of sleep in order to spend some time with her*

Jared: Momma-Tygress says it's good to make friends. *sounds hopeful* I'll be really good too.

Noelani: Sounds good I'll check in with you later. *Looks down to Jared* You're mama is right but we'll have to see what she says first. *Checks her watch* Ack! I have business to attend... *ruffles Jared's head* See you little guy later and I'll catch up with you too Jasper! Bye! *flits out the room to find her laptop and set up shop in the library*

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 am
In Thread RP Pg. 679 - 682

Hunter: *letting Lenore paint his nails.. for some reason, he isn't really sure anymore*

Lenore: Stop squirming! *picked a nice shade of orange*

Noelani: *Slinks by snickering to herself before sitting on the back of the couch to watch* Nice shade, Lenore. Can you paint mine next?

Hunter: *gives Noelani a smile that suggests he will feed her the nail polish if she says anything else*

Lenore: Sure! *focused on doing a perfect job, her tongue peeking out*

Noelani: *Is not phased* You know pink with orange would totally make it pop. I even have nail glitter and jewels... *scratches behind his ear* Missed ya buddy. How ya been?

Hunter: *grunts in pretend annoyance, leaning briefly into the touch* I didn't miss you for a second. *eyeing Lenore's handiwork* I've been... fine.

Lenore: *finishes one hand and looks down at it triumphantly* Sparklies sound good! I like pink too. It will go with the skirt.

Hunter: Wait, what skirt?

Noelani: Aww, you didn't miss me even a widdle? *keeps scratching* Oh a skirt? Well now that's fancy. *Pulls the glitter and pink from her purse* I think Daddy Hunter would look might fine in a skirt. *Is barely able to contain her mirth*

Hunter: *another grunt* Not at all and definitely not right now. *scowls* I think a skirt might be overkill.

Lenore: You like overkill. You told me. It's better when things die quickly. *reaches for the glitter and pink nail polish* If you don't wear it I'll cry. <3

Hunter: |<

Noelani: *Is totally in love with Lenore's methods* Oh my... *halts her attentions* Well if you didn't miss me no point in holding back right? *wonders if he'll be mad if she lets Lenore access her wardrobe and make-up kit* You're doing a wonderful job sweetie.

Hunter: I will hurt you, Noe. *gives the warning, despite them both knowing it's actually physically impossible for him to do so*

Lenore: Thank you, Lady Kuppy. <3 *is doing the pink now, carefully painting one finger nail after the other* You're gonna to look so pretty. >o<

Noelani: *Knows he couldn't hurt her but still can't help pushing those buttons* It was a thought and it's freaky that you can guess what I may be thinking. *scratchings behind his ear to calm him and whispers* Just admit you miss me and I wont' put those ideas in her head *smiles to Lenore.* You're welcome sweetie. I have no doubt he'll look... cute! *tweaks an ear*

Hunter: I can guess well enough that I won't like it. *trying not to like having his ear scratched and failing* I'm sure she'll come up with whatever it is without your help. If I'm already stuck in a skirt, I may as well go all the way.

Lenore: Super cute! *starts working on making him glittery now* <3 Do you have any lipstick?

Noelani: I see your point. *Stops her scratching to dig in her purse and pulls out three different shades* I have bubblegum fantasy, red velvet dream, and sugarplum fairy. Which do you want? *gives Hunter a shrug and a gleeful grin*

Hunter: *sighs* At least let me choose this one. *ponders for a moment* ... bubblegum fantasy.

Lenore: *done with the sparkles and those nails look fabulous* Okay, don't move your hands. I'm going to get the skirt. *scampers away, patting Macario on the head as she goes past* Hi Mr. Shiny! <3

Noelani: Oh bubblegum fantasy is it? *Sets that one aside and places the remaining in her purse* You're nails look gorgeous Mr. Hunter, you have an awesome stylist. *snickers and returns to scratching behind his ear* I must admit I didn't expect to come back home to you being so, adorable. It looks good on you.

Hunter: *spreads his fingers out so they can be properly admired* Why thank you. She costs an arm and a leg but it was definitely worth it. *snorts* I think adorable is the last word anyone would use to describe me. *wants to scratch his nose but can't, so he lifts his head so Noe can do it for him* Everything looks good on me. Be a darling and get that itch on my nose.

Noelani: Well it's a good thing I'm not anyone. I'm the only one that would use it. Hah! *Eyes his nose wearily* I suppose. Can't have you messing up Lenore's good work. *scratches his nose then tweaks it* I'm surprised you're being a sport about all this.

Hunter: Thanks. *twitches his nose* It will hardly threaten masculinity and it makes her happy. *is quiet for a time* I can't be bothered being angry at everything anymore and it's been... peaceful.

Noelani: *Inspects him for a moment then smiles* Yeah. Peaceful is a good thing. I'm glad for you. *Stands up to stretch* I found my peace too, though modeling didn't pain out, I learned about being a stylist. All the glitz and glamor none of the hassle or paparazzi. It's official I've embraced my girly side! *twirls*

Hunter: *watches her twirl and arches an eyebrow* Are you sure? I'm not seeing any improvement...

Noelani: *Smacks him* Watch it! I can always revert back to my old ways. *Says in mock warning*

Hunter: You're welcome too. I haven't gone completely soft yet. *looks down at his hands* No matter what it looks like.

Noelani: I'm not accusing you of going soft. Adorable maybe but soft never. *Glares* That girl who poisoned a baby raccoon still dwells within me. If provoked she'll emerge. *nods sagely but goes back to scratch behind his ear, finding that it's calming for her as well* You hungry?

Hunter: I like her. Tell her she's welcome to visit. *closes his eyes contently* I'm glad you're happy. *makes a small sound that's meant to be a 'yes'*

Noelani: She is visiting but you said you didn't miss her so she left. *Chuckles* Sandwich okay? *Heads to the kitchen*

Hunter: She needs to work a bit harder if that's what she wants. *waves a hand, hoping it dries after* That'll do me.

Lenore: *returns with a frilly pink skirt covered in sequins* Ta-da! <3

Noelani: *Notes the skirt on her way to the kitchen* Nice! Have fun with that. *Proceeds to gather necessary food items for sandwiches*

Hunter: Lovely. What am I wearing with it?

Lenore: Nothing. <3

Hunter: So I'm only wearing a pink skirt, nail polish and bubblegum dream lipstick?

Lenore: Yep. c:

Hunter: What is wrong with you? *nails are dry, so he sighs and snatches up the skirt* I'll be back. Don't eat my sandwich.

Noelani: *Returns with an extra sandwich for Lenore.* Did I miss the fashion show? *Looks around* Oh goodie, better get a good seat. *makes herself comfortable*

Lenore: *sits beside Noelani with her plate on her lap*

Hunter: *returns a moment later now with pink skirt and gives them both a mocking bow* Satisfied?

Lenore: Do some twirls. *bites into her sandwich* This is your moment. <3

Noelani: *Makes a twirling motion with her finger* You heard the director. This is your moment, her show! *bites into her sandwich*

Hunter: No. I'm done. *puts his hands in the air and drops back onto the couch* I draw the line at twirling.

Lenore: *begins to pout*

Hunter: Stop it. |<

Noelani: Awww... *pouts too* Killjoy. *mutters and bites into her sandwich although she can't help the mirth at his ridiculous look*

Hunter: Whatever. *crosses his legs*

Lenore: *starting to tear up*

Hunter: Don't you dare... Lenore.. stop it...

Noelani: *Eyes Lenore* Aww sweetie... *hugs*

Hunter: ....

Lenore: Q____Q

Hunter: *gets up and twirls*

Lenore: Yaaay! 8D

Noelani: *Covers her mouth* Oh my! *Can't contain it* rofl

Hunter: And I'm done. *stalks off before Lenore can start crying again*

Lenore: *endlessly pleased with herself*

Noelani: *Is still laughing* Bye!

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items