Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
The TSG Random Nonsense Thread (We give Titles too!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:12 am
Azura Cantarella

What's been making you lack in sleep? D:

Yeah thanks...it's...also...the only place where your artwork file is. I'm so sorry too. gonk
Lesson learned: don't just hit save every 5 minutes, save multiple copies. sweatdrop

Evilweirdo 0
I went for it, and who do I get in my first three rolls? Our boy! No, not Guzma, but Roy, in full 5-star glory! Not bad! Now if only my tablet would stop freezing mid-stage...

Anyway, my friend ID is 1956438856. Should show up as Sean, like in Link. What can I say? I'm fond of the name.

Nice! I want to keep rolling for Hector myself. I have done 4 rolls so far send help ;w;

Gosh, this game is making all the nostalgia flow back to me and I'm getting all the warm fuzzies. whee The only Fire Emblems I've ever gotten to play are Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones, to be honest. I have some of my favorites (namely Lyn, Nino, and Florina) but I can't wait for Ephraim and Eirika units to appear. And Lucius and Canas, hopefully.

Purity In Progress
Guzma.

-squats-

>:I

Are you keeping guard? surprised

I had to stay up all day/night to get to a hospital appointment.
I saved the flat when you showed it me before if you need it.

I've only managed to get a couple of 4-stars at best, I did get a 3S Robin though, ID is 4793124071  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:38 am
[quote="Azura Cantarella"Nice! I want to keep rolling for Hector myself. I have done 4 rolls so far send help ;w;

Gosh, this game is making all the nostalgia flow back to me and I'm getting all the warm fuzzies. whee The only Fire Emblems I've ever gotten to play are Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones, to be honest. I have some of my favorites (namely Lyn, Nino, and Florina) but I can't wait for Ephraim and Eirika units to appear. And Lucius and Canas, hopefully.

I haven't even played his game and I want Hector.
In the meantime, Roy is carrying my team. I've been spending most of my orbs on castle upgrades (a questionable choice, I know, but the sweet EXP calls to me), so I don't have a lot of other great units yet, but I do have a 4 star green Merric and a decent 3-star Awakening!Tiki. No healers, fliers, or dancers yet.

I'm an Awakening scrub, and the farthest I've gone back in the series so far is Shadow Dragon. Planning on doing the translated New Mystery next. Are there any in particular that you'd recommend after that? Other than Gaiden, that is, because I plan to wait for Echoes for that.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:06 pm
ShadeKyubi
I had to stay up all day/night to get to a hospital appointment.
I saved the flat when you showed it me before if you need it.

I've only managed to get a couple of 4-stars at best, I did get a 3S Robin though, ID is 4793124071

Aw, what do you need to be in the hospital for?

I think the flat I showed you is a lower resolution version, but I think that'll work out. If you would PM it back to me that would be great. It's gone from my Sent box. sweatdrop I'll see about installing Paint Tool SAI on my bro's comp.

Also, friend request sent. :3

Evilweirdo 0
I haven't even played his game and I want Hector.

In the meantime, Roy is carrying my team. I've been spending most of my orbs on castle upgrades (a questionable choice, I know, but the sweet EXP calls to me), so I don't have a lot of other great units yet, but I do have a 4 star green Merric and a decent 3-star Awakening!Tiki. No healers, fliers, or dancers yet.

I'm an Awakening scrub, and the farthest I've gone back in the series so far is Shadow Dragon. Planning on doing the translated New Mystery next. Are there any in particular that you'd recommend after that? Other than Gaiden, that is, because I plan to wait for Echoes for that.

Yeah, I hear he's an amazing unit too. Great axe/green unit with a ranged counter ability.

Wow, goodness. You have a dragon on your team already. (I don't!) O: It's going to take a while but there is a way to eventually get any of your units to 5-star. Keep an eye on the special maps too; there's a set of quests that'll grant you a free 1- and 2-star unit. I don't know if it'll cycle back (I sure hope it does) but I was able to get my healer unit Lissa out of them. She's just 1-star, but it's a start.

Well, seeing as I've only really played the ones I mentioned, I'm not sure what to recommend beyond that. User Image Here is a nice guide, though!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:36 pm
Azura Cantarella
Yeah, I hear he's an amazing unit too. Great axe/green unit with a ranged counter ability.

Wow, goodness. You have a dragon on your team already. (I don't!) O: It's going to take a while but there is a way to eventually get any of your units to 5-star. Keep an eye on the special maps too; there's a set of quests that'll grant you a free 1- and 2-star unit. I don't know if it'll cycle back (I sure hope it does) but I was able to get my healer unit Lissa out of them. She's just 1-star, but it's a start.

Well, seeing as I've only really played the ones I mentioned, I'm not sure what to recommend beyond that. User Image Here is a nice guide, though!

Tiki has a ranged counter skill as well, but I'm not sure I'l be keeping her once I get better units. Roy's already doing pretty well as a red melee unit, and she's starting to fall off a bit.

Anyway, I have that guide bookmarked. Should come in handy.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am
Azura Cantarella
Aw, what do you need to be in the hospital for?

I think the flat I showed you is a lower resolution version, but I think that'll work out. If you would PM it back to me that would be great. It's gone from my Sent box. sweatdrop I'll see about installing Paint Tool SAI on my bro's comp.

Also, friend request sent. :3

PM Sent, Had a blood test this time as a prelude to other things,
Raven is a good axe unit I've found

Edit: Forgot to mention, the one/two star char missions change daily; looks like there's a special one going on right now as well that'll last 3 days  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:21 pm
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :3  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Puri Puri Purincess

Naughty Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:13 am
Lurking juuuuust lurking.

>A> Justlurking

Wonder if if the fox units are in the phone-thingy. Mngh, shouldnt add temptation.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 am
Purity In Progress
Lurking juuuuust lurking.

>A> Justlurking

Wonder if if the fox units are in the phone-thingy. Mngh, shouldnt add temptation.

Not yet  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:35 pm
Guys, guys... OH MY GOD... o.o I actually found an UNOPENED copy of Tales of Legendia... I bought that thing in a heartbeat and am now playing it... >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:10 am
Korsall Kaiser
Guys, guys... OH MY GOD... o.o I actually found an UNOPENED copy of Tales of Legendia... I bought that thing in a heartbeat and am now playing it... >.>

Nice! Legendia is much better than people say it is. Not the best Tales, but it will make you feel things.

I think I'm finally going to start Tales of Berseria this week. I gave Bloodborne priority because it's been in my backlog for longer and I was hankering for some Soulsborne. But now I've finished it, so onwards!
EDIT: Started it. Loving it so far.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:08 pm
Looks like we're gettin' a FMA live action movie!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:42 am
Sirea Angelie
Looks like we're gettin' a FMA live action movie!

Looks neat!

Man, I ought to watch Brotherhood. I feel like I only got half of the story from the scanlations back in the day.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:46 pm
I got my first 5-star unit in FEH today, it's Lucina too!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 pm
ShadeKyubi
I got my first 5-star unit in FEH today, it's Lucina too!

Congrats! biggrin

My first 5-star was Lyn, then I got Tharja while trying to pull for Eirika, and then ended up with her brother Ephraim instead. Tried my luck at the recent Princess banner but still no dice, and I'm out of stages to farm for Orbs. T.T

Then I started an alt just because I wanted Eirika so bad (and I did get her), and I'm finding that it's getting much better rolls than my main. By now it's also got 5-star Azura, Peri, Jakob, and Julia. OTL

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:33 am
Team Elise was, alas, crushed in the Heroes voting. Team Chrom isn't looking good either.

Might go for Ephraim next. Haven't played his game yet, but he doesn't pick battles he can't win.  
The Tales Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games