Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Sorting Hat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss clareese

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 am
1. You find a wallet lying on the ground. You pick it up and look inside. Inside, you find an ID. So, what do you plan to do with the wallet? Do you give it to the police, or try to find the owner? Do you keep it? Oh, I almost forgot to mention that inside the wallet there is quite a bit of money.

I would give the wallet to the police and trust that they would find the owner.

2. You are waiting at a street corner for a green light. While waiting, you spot an elderly lady with a lot of bags. No one is going over to help her. Are you going to go help her, or will you ignore her? What will you do?

I would walk over to her and ask politely if she needed any help.

3. Your friend is being attacked, you stand there and watch for a bit as your friend struggles against his or her foe. Well, are you going to help your friend? Are you to scared to do so? Do you stand there and watch in horror, or are you hoping that your friend will become injured?

I probably would have stopped the fight before it got really bad, but i would probably pull the two away from each other and drag my friend away.

4. Your friend is in trouble again. You know how you saw him or her fighting with someone, well whoever that someone works for has kidnapped your friend! You realize that no one has noticed that he or she is missing yet. What will you decide to do? Will you go after your friend and try to rescue him or her,or will you gather a group of close friends and go after him or her? Will you leave this matter alone or will you tell the headmaster? Maybe, just maybe you were the one who sold them out. No, that can't be it, can it?

I would gather all of our friends and start a rescue mission.

5. You are walking through what is considered to be a muggle forest. You look around and all you see are the normal muggle creatures, right? You spot something unusual on the ground near you. You take a step closer to the unknown object. To your surprise you find a mythical creature. You remember learning about them from someone, but at the moment you can't recall what you had learned. Anyway, you notice that there is blood around the mythical creature. Upon further inspection, you see that the mythical creature has a wound. You also know that the mythical creature is going to die. Now, you suppose what to do; you think about the choice you want to or do not want to make. So, it is up to you now, to decide what path you are going to choose. All I have left to say, is pick carefully.

I would try to help the animal as much as I could.

6. Which Hogwarts House do you NOT want to go to?

Preferably not Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 pm
1. You find a wallet lying on the ground. You pick it up and look inside. Inside, you find an ID. So, what do you plan to do with the wallet? Do you give it to the police, or try to find the owner? Do you keep it? Oh, I almost forgot to mention that inside the wallet there is quite a bit of money.
Hrm... I'd probably call them first and if they didn't pick up I'd leave a message saying I had turned it into the police. Knowing me I'd probably pry through the wallet haha, but I wouldn't take anything.

2. You are waiting at a street corner for a green light. While waiting, you spot an elderly lady with a lot of bags. No one is going over to help her. Are you going to go help her, or will you ignore her? What will you do?
Green light...does that mean I'm in the car, driving? If it does then no, it would take more time for me to get out in a nice place and park then it would for me to help her. It would waste too much time. If I'm on the street or something, if she was struggling, I'd help her.

3. Your friend is being attacked, you stand there and watch for a bit as your friend struggles against his or her foe. Well, are you going to help your friend? Are you to scared to do so? Do you stand there and watch in horror, or are you hoping that your friend will become injured?
Well honestly, I'd probably be in shock for a bit and afraid. Then I'd yell for help and if no one came I'd help as best I could. Though I'm afraid I may be quite useless in helping.

4. Your friend is in trouble again. You know how you saw him or her fighting with someone, well whoever that someone works for has kidnapped your friend! You realize that no one has noticed that he or she is missing yet. What will you decide to do? Will you go after your friend and try to rescue him or her,or will you gather a group of close friends and go after him or her? Will you leave this matter alone or will you tell the headmaster? Maybe, just maybe you were the one who sold them out. No, that can't be it, can it?
Psh no way would I sell out my friend. I'd follow them myself, so I wouldn't waste time. I mean if they were kidnapped when I was there, then I'd feel directly or indirectly responsible and want to help them escape as soon as possible.

5. You are walking through what is considered to be a muggle forest. You look around and all you see are the normal muggle creatures, right? You spot something unusual on the ground near you. You take a step closer to the unknown object. To your surprise you find a mythical creature. You remember learning about them from someone, but at the moment you can't recall what you had learned. Anyway, you notice that there is blood around the mythical creature. Upon further inspection, you see that the mythical creature has a wound. You also know that the mythical creature is going to die. Now, you suppose what to do; you think about the choice you want to or do not want to make. So, it is up to you now, to decide what path you are going to choose. All I have left to say, is pick carefully.
So it's clearly evident that this creature is going to die? Then I'd kill it faster, at least so it wouldn't have to suffer. If it's very badly wounded then I don'd think there'd be much I could do to help it other than letting it die swiftly and releasing it of more pain.

Hm... I dislike Hufflepuff the most. Put me in any other house than that and I'm good.  

AsianSpazz7

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
I would try to find the owner if I could not I would take it to the police who would try to contact the owner if they did not the monies would then truly be meant for me.

I would offer her help if she would allow me to do so, if she did not I would keep a watchful eye on her to ensure she got to where she was going.

I would jump in a help my friend regardless of injury to myself I am here for my friends through and through.

I would gather friends and break into a search party then tear the kidnapper limb from limb for messing with my friend.

I would help the creature as much as possible make it as comfortable as I can and ensure that no muggles see the creature. Once it has died I would bury the creature and remove all evidence of the creature with magic. I would be sad for the loss of a creature but I also would not want the wizarding world exposed to the muggles, just because not all muggles know about us and they are better off not knowing. Now I am all for muggle born and half blood withces and wizards ti is just the total non magic folk do not need to know that there is a magical world.

6. Which Hogwarts House do you NOT want to go to? I would not like to got to Hufflepuff just because I am far from what their talents are and I feel that I would do better in any of the other three, nothing against hufflepuff, just not idea place to call home.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm
answer: If I were to find a wallet, I would assume it would be somewhere near shops. In that case I would turn the wallet into the closest (or nicest) looking manager of a store that I could find. If the person were to come back looking for the wallet, they would probably ask the staff of the shops. In the case that I am in the middle of no where, I would turn in the wallet to the police. They can deal with re-uniting the lost wallet and its owner.

answer: I would go over and help the old lady. She may have interesting stories to tell on the way back to her home.

answer: I would definately help my friend. I befriend the type of people who would help me, and I would always help them. I am not afraid of getting hurt, and hopefully we would both be able to laugh about the whole situation in detention together.

answer: I would tell the headmaster. There is a reason that he/she is incharge. He/she can look for my friend and I can help as much as I can. I would definately organize my friend a welcome back party with all of his/her favourites!

answer: I absolutely love animals and to see one hurt is one of the worst things ever. Regardless of what I may not remember about this certain creature, I would help the animal. I would scoop it up and bring it to my Care of Magical Creatures teacher. He/She would be able to help.

answer: I do not want to be in Ravenclaw.

wolfcyanide

llililolo123

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Answer: I would turn it in to the police because it has an ID.

Answer: I would help her across the street and help her to where she needs to go.

Answer: I would not hesitate to defend him/her. (If needed, with aggresion.)

Answer: I would inform the headmaster and I would try to rescue my friend.

Answer: I would first see how serious the wound is, then think of a spell to heal it or at least get it healthy enough to live while I get help from a more a advanced wizard or find some potion or herb to heal it fully.

Answer: Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:13 am
Quite honestly... I'd take a bit of the money for myself, then hand it into the police station. Not too much, mind you-- about £20ish.

I would offer to help, but hesitantly... I don't have that much self-confidence.

3. Your friend is being attacked, you stand there and watch for a bit as your friend struggles against his or her foe. Well, are you going to help your friend? Are you too scared to do so? Do you stand there and watch in horror, or are you hoping that your friend will become injured?
I would definitely help, even if it weren't my friend. I'd rather be hurt than other people be hurt.

4. Your friend is in trouble again. You know how you saw him or her fighting with someone, well whoever that someone works for has kidnapped your friend! You realize that no one has noticed that he or she is missing yet. What will you decide to do? Will you go after your friend and try to rescue him or her, or will you gather a group of close friends and go after him or her? Will you leave this matter alone or will you tell the headmaster? Maybe, just maybe you were the one who sold them out. No, that can't be it, can it?

I... I'd tell our head of year/house, and see if they know anything about it. I would rather leave things to people who know more than me.

I'd take it to the Care of Magical Creatures teacher. He/she would know what to do. In the meantime, I would bandage the wound with whatever I could find.

I'd rather not go to Hufflepuff.  

consultingarchangel

6,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Contributor 0

Music For Hamsters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Well of course I would look at the ID and try to find them. If that doesn't work, I will go to the police and turn it over to them.

Help her. For two reasons, if she takes forever to cross the street then it will slow everybody down, and id rather not see an old lady fall and break something.

First I will weigh the risks and see whether the chances of either of us being fatally injured is higher than the chances of us winning the fight. If it is, than i will go find help first.

Selling them out wouldnt benefit me at all. Instead i would let the headmaster know, gather a group of people with a skill set that will help retrieve my friend, and attack with a well thought out plan.

Easy. If im able to carry it, i would apparate to somewhere that could take care of it. if not, then I would take care of it as best as i can. If the wound does become fatal, i would make it comfortable and stay with it until it passes.

Hufflepuff. I'd prefer Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff