Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply General Discussion
A Lonely Life-Demon rp(now in sub-forum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 am
Sai could hear people inside, but the smell of something other than instant ramen was so good! She sat down under the window and just enjoyed the scent of the food.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:18 pm
Rina looked toward the window. "Shiira, i think there's someone outside. Whatever it is, it doesnt feel dangerous."  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:12 pm
*Sai changed into her animal form when she heard the people talking.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:56 pm
Rina got up and went to the window. She looked outside and all she saw was a small animal staring back at her.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey
Rina got up and went to the window. She looked outside and all she saw was a small animal staring back at her.

Sai mewed sweetly, causing her big ears to perk back. She stared at the girl in the window with the Let-Me-In-And-Give-Me-Food Look.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:29 pm
kyuubimonster
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Sai mewed sweetly, causing her big ears to perk back. She stared at the girl in the window with the Let-Me-In-And-Give-Me-Food Look.

Rina looked back at Shiira and said, "im gonna bring this kitten inside." Rina went and opened the door and brought it in.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey
kyuubimonster
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rina looked back at Shiira and said, "im gonna bring this kitten inside." Rina went and opened the door and brought it in.

Sai was so excited. She immediately began running around the small house and begging for food. She began playing with some of the bugs on the ground while begging. She even played dead to get some.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 pm
kyuubimonster
Tigerlvr_Bailey
kyuubimonster
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Sai was so excited. She immediately began running around the small house and begging for food. She began playing with some of the bugs on the ground while begging. She even played dead to get some.

*Shiira looked at sai curiously and smiled* fine by me *gives sai and rina some food* *thinking-wow 3 demons in one house my lucky day*  

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:58 pm
blueloving-vampire
kyuubimonster
Tigerlvr_Bailey
kyuubimonster
Tigerlvr_Bailey

*Shiira looked at sai curiously and smiled* fine by me *gives sai and rina some food* *thinking-wow 3 demons in one house my lucky day*

Sai hungrily gobbled down the food and continued to play with grasshoppers.
((XD I know))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 pm
Rina ate her food. it was so good. she hadnt had anything like it since she had become an outcast.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey
Rina ate her food. it was so good. she hadnt had anything like it since she had become an outcast.

*thinking-i do enjoy thier company though* so is it good?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:33 pm
Rina finished her bite of food and said, "so good!"  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

thanks* i said as i walked to the kitchen again* you can both stay here as long as you like *Shiira said with a smile*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:46 pm
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

thanks* i said as i walked to the kitchen again* you can both stay here as long as you like *Shiira said with a smile*

"Well, to tell you the truth, i really have nowhere to go..." said Rina sadly.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

"Well, to tell you the truth, i really have nowhere to go..." said Rina sadly.

i have several extra rooms you can stay my door is always open  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces