Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply Matasoga's Disciples
Where Else Can You be Found on Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:28 am
Well.. I browse around. I'm normally in the art forums. I stay away from the GD, Chatterbox, ED.. I hate them all now.

I play all the games, except rally, because nobody races in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:34 am
Spenelli
Well.. I browse around. I'm normally in the art forums. I stay away from the GD, Chatterbox, ED.. I hate them all now.

I hear you. GD is a haven stocked to the brim with trolls and idiots. Chatterbox...Meh. I have one thread there and use it mostly for mules. The ED was fine, until I was attacked by ban-happy mods, so now I avoid it too.
I used to go to the rally daily, if only to spin the wheel and hawk the prize for 50 gold but recently the wheel is invisible and non-functional...By the way, anyone have any idea what's going on with that?  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Snickerz_83

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm
Matasoga
Spenelli

I hear you. GD is a haven stocked to the brim with trolls and idiots. Chatterbox...Meh. I have one thread there and use it mostly for mules. The ED was fine, until I was attacked by ban-happy mods, so now I avoid it too.
I used to go to the rally daily, if only to spin the wheel and hawk the prize for 50 gold but recently the wheel is invisible and non-functional...By the way, anyone have any idea what's going on with that?
I used to lurk in the GD, until I realized boredom is better than curiosity, in there, at least... I also used to lurk the Exchange, a lot. I had a quest thread, but unless your an Exchange Whore, or you've been hacked (sometimes), you get squat. And the rich just get richer. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:25 pm
You can always find me on the zOMG forum.  

Geners

Aged Smoker

Geners

Aged Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 pm
Snickerz_83
Matasoga
Spenelli

I used to lurk in the GD, until I realized boredom is better than curiosity, in there, at least... I also used to lurk the Exchange, a lot. I had a quest thread, but unless your an Exchange Whore, or you've been hacked (sometimes), you get squat. And the rich just get richer. stare

We do get richer.. -sigh-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm
I'm a lurker and an account hopper so keeping track of me is more difficult than normal. I've been lurking in the zomg and GCD forums on this account and my other account "DravenAngel". On Draven I also play zomg and help manage the clan my sister and I co-founded called "That's What She Said".  

The Second Horseman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 pm
The Second Horseman
I'm a lurker and an account hopper so keeping track of me is more difficult than normal. I've been lurking in the zomg and GCD forums on this account and my other account "DravenAngel". On Draven I also play zomg and help manage the clan my sister and I co-founded called "That's What She Said".

That's kind of funny. On this account, you call yourself "War," but you seem more involved in the battle aspect of Gaia on your other account.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:27 pm
I post alot in the GD forums.
And I post alot in people's profiles.
Thats all.  

Sylphidee

Mega Noob

Geners

Aged Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:28 pm
Sylphidee
Thats all.

Matasoga is probably going to want to talk you out of going on that forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:33 pm
anti-gen
Sylphidee
Thats all.

No, but you won't catch me there.  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geners

Aged Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 pm
Matasoga
anti-gen
Sylphidee
Thats all.

I never really understood that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm
anti-gen
Matasoga
anti-gen
Sylphidee
Thats all.

It's a den of ******** morons that gleefully roll in their own idiocy like a pig in filth. They pride themselves as much on shock-jockeying, internet memes, and unmitigated, prideful idiocy as much as I do on wit, charm, and intellect. They epitomize almost everything that I disdain. I once spent a good deal of time there. When I went to ED, I wanted to feel as though I'd earned it.  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Not Fxcking Cute

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:27 am
* blank stare *
right then....

I now pm alot, comment from time to time and post in this guild and my guild
theres my gaian life...
I cant get into rally half of the time where I go to talk to my friends who I talk to im pms...
so yea
n.n;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:34 am
Matasoga
anti-gen
Matasoga
anti-gen
Sylphidee
Thats all.

It's a den of ******** morons that gleefully roll in their own idiocy like a pig in filth. They pride themselves as much on shock-jockeying, internet memes, and unmitigated, prideful idiocy as much as I do on wit, charm, and intellect. They epitomize almost everything that I disdain. I once spent a good deal of time there. When I went to ED, I wanted to feel as though I'd earned it.

So am i one of the " faaking morons? "
:ASIDH:ASLDJIK:ALSKDJ :S  

Sylphidee

Mega Noob

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:55 pm
metal_puppie

I now pm alot, comment from time to time and post in this guild and my guild
theres my gaian life...

What happened to that guild. I was in it for like...A day. Then it seems I got the boot. What was that about?
Sylphidee

So am i one of the " faaking morons? "
:ASIDH:ASLDJIK:ALSKDJ :S

Each person in GD must decide that for themselves, but before we proceed with that, lets look at a few mistakes you made. You put a word that I didn't use in quotation marks and put a line of all caps text in below that doesn't spell anything. What do you suppose this does for you image, hun?  
Matasoga's Disciples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff