Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Availability Change? Username Change? Leaving the Guild? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh lemontine

Lonely Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 am
Formerly known as Yin_the_doll and Oyogu Ageha, this is Lara, and I'm BACK ^^

Computer is fixed, so I'll be on more ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 am
So, er, more homework than I've had in my entire life, and I'm actually trying to keep on top of it all.

Miss you guys.
I still lurk at least a few times a week.
smile  

Kaiju Koi

out of the woods

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:46 pm
I used to be misteight / kangaskhaaan. Now I'm this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm
sorry if this is the wrong place, but i couldn't find another one ^^;

basically, i haven't been on in months.

when senior year started, i got caught up in college applications, and then starting senior project (a project needed to graduate that needs to involve at least 15 hours of preparation and contain a final product that either helps the community or exemplifies a skill you learned). then my dog got hit by a car. then there were scholarships. then more Senior Project. then my laptop crashed, and we had to come up with the cash for a new hard drive while my father was unemployed. then my cat died. now i'm trying to finish sentior project (that tgot dumped when my computer died) within days of the due date...

so. busy year. but i actually logged on to gaia for the first time in about 8 months, and after AP exams in the two upcoming weeks, i should finally be on again for realsies... at least until my Spanish CLEP exam in June ^^;  

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm
might be back...haven't decided yet...might also be nicer...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 am
Very good chance I'll be leaving the guild within the next few days. So early goodbye, all.  

out of the woods

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Having read the new guild announcement actually did remind me that I am a member here (and have been for quite a while), but truth be told I don't log onto Gaia much anymore and I'll probably forget about this guild again. So, I guess it's time to leave. Goodbye, everyone. Best of luck to you all in the future wheresoever life happens to take you. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm
I will be inactive for a few months, as I'm shipping out to US Navy boot camp a week from today, and will lack internet access during that time.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

Mazzie Bell

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm
The internet at my house died! So I won't be on nearly as much until school, which is in a couple of weeks. Only at wifi places like Starbucks.

BACK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 pm
Hey folks. I'm currently going through orientation, so I will be almost unreachable until about Wednesday, maybe Thursday and next Saturday/Sunday a the latest. I will try to log on before I go to bed every night just to check for messages or anything, but other than that I will not be posting much until my schedule evens out.  

Dr. OCD

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 am
Changed my username for the first time in 5 years.
It's weirddddd.

(Was KaitouKunoichi)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm
Kaiju Koi
Changed my username for the first time in 5 years.
It's weirddddd.

(Was KaitouKunoichi)

This'll take some getting used to. eek  

Dr. OCD

Nyumonster

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 pm
Changed my username from Nyu-sama to Nyumonster. mrgreen
So, I'm still Nyu~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:28 am
Well, at the very least I should say WHEN I'll be on...

Since I got a new (borrowed) PC, I'm on from the time I get home from work, about 7:30 GMT-6 (CMT) until noonish, and on my days off, friday night and saturday night, I'm on allllll night. Doing things, but still on. Any time from 8:30 PM till around noon the next day.

I work overnights, and it is flat out impossible to work nights and suddenly be up during the day for the weekend. I have tried, and failed most valiantly.  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:43 am
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here >.>
My user name used to be wolfie891... not sure what I went by when I was on here last. Good to be back though.  
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff