Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven's Limit Inn and Bar

Back to Guilds

This is a great hangout for all the creative and geeky. 

Tags: Roleplaying, writing, artists, gaming 

Reply The Dungeon-RP here
Whispers of Angels (Moved!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:49 pm
Hello and welcome to my first RP (well, the first one I've made, anyway). Yay! I'm hoping I've made room for just about any character anyone might want to play. If I have not, I can always try to expand the world a bit.

Who's ever wanted to run away and join a circus?

To help with some ideas, the story will have the characters on the road with Soley & Mingen's traveling circus. Y'know, Bards and other performers telling stories, juggling and performing for the crowds, fortune tellers, gypsy dancers, trainers of exotic animals and whatnot. There are also a fair number of traveling merchants. Use your imagination. If you can't figure out a role that you think would be well-suited to your character, I'm more than happy to help. If you wish to just be a cook or a guard, or other play some other such role, I'm sure that can be arranged. You may even be just an average traveler seeking the safety that comes of traveling with such a large group. If you choose to start off as a character already with the caravan, you may know that it is really a special group known as the 'Seekers', appointed to gather what remains of the royal family and replace Celestia's rightful rulers when the time has come. This is secret carefully guarded from new-comers, though.

The caravan is currently at a town just south of the Stonevalley/Magic's Veil border.

Announcements

It's good to be King! (or queen)

I have not yet decided what the missing royal children will look like or be like or how I'm going to have them played. A few may be handed out to friends if they wish. Or I may just play them myself, if not. I am also considering handing out a few of the roles to people whose RPing really impresses me. It won't be anytime soon, but at some point, I will probably have to continue the story. So put forth your best effort and I just might choose you.

Table of Contents

Rules and Procedures
Geography
Races and Age Charts
Storyline
Character Profiles
NPCs
Places of Note  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:53 pm
Rules and Procedures

Rules

1)Follow the Gaia TOS, as always.

2)Follow the Guild and sub forum rules.

3)No Godmoding!

4)No Cybering

5)I'm not anti-swearing, but try to keep it to a minimum.

6)Please be semi-literate. I don't expect perfection. Just that I can understand your post.

7)Please be active. Even if you get busy, one token post a week is required, just so I know you haven't forgotten. One a day would be wonderful.

8 )If you are taking a bit of a hiatus or quitting, please let me know. It would also be appreciated if you could give me an estimation of when you might be back.

9)Use () or [] for out of character comments.

10)Do not use ** for actions.

11)Use italics for thought.

Etiquette
These aren't actually rules. Just common courtesies.

1)Not every character is a pleasant person and neither should they be. Just don't be too convincing, if ya catch my meaning. In other words, don't be an a** just to be an a** or feel that you have to be melodramatic to get people to pay attention to your character.

2)Don't engage someone in rolepley or leave your character in a spot where someone may try to interact and then walk away. If you're going to be a while replying or are leaving the computer please, at least, post a comment saying so.

3)I know we just kind of click with certain people and not so much with others, but please don't RP with just one person. Especially when someone else is on that isn't currently engaged. If you can feasibly find some way to include them, please do. It's no fun being ignored.

Submitting a Character

-Use the outline under Character Profiles.
-Fill in the info for your character somewhere online. An online journal would work really well, though you can post it anywhere you'll be able to send a link to.
-PM me the link to your profile.
-I will PM you back and let you know if you are accepted.
-Join Heaven's Limit Guild, if you have not already done so.
-The RP can be found in The Dungeon sub-forum.

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm
Geography

See Map Here-Linked to avoid page stretching.

Celestia

Ruler/s: Lord Dayochu Morin. Rumored to be tainted and a traitor.
Successors to the throne are almost always from within the royal family, though, there have been stories of peasants that were adopted into the royal family and given the kingdom when no prince or princess was deemed worthy. However, there exists no proof of this and it seems unlikely as it is also very rare that the children are not brought up to be worthy leaders. The children are also given plenty of time to come into their own, usually allowed to roam as they wish until they have determined their identity. No Celestial ever takes the throne without one with which to share the burden...

Climate and Terrain: Rolling hills, not a lot of mountains except near the Valerian border. Celestia is a paradise. The weather is always pretty mild, be it a sunny summer or a snowy winter day. Even on clear days there are always large puffy clouds in the sky that are rumored to be floating cities in disguise.

People and Culture: All of Celestia is a work of art. Think ancient Greece. Without the togas. The Celestials encourage education, love art, philosophy and science. They are well known for their grace, beauty, wisdom and kindness and this shines through in their culture. Currently though, with the royal family missing and the country ruled by a widely distrusted leader, the culture feels a bit strange to those who are perceptive enough to see beneath the pretense. The Celestials welcome all races to their country. Except, of course, Valerians.

Valeria

Ruler/s: King Aurol Bane
The children of the royal family are constantly vying for position. Often ruthlessly and violently so and the do not hesitate to use the people as pawns. The behavior is only encouraged by the parents, who teach them only to not get caught. Only once the child has won the throne do they earn the right to get away with murder...

Climate and Terrain: The sun almost never shines in Valeria and when it does, it shines through a barrier so think the light is filtered to a sickly orange or red. When the sky is overcast, the hue is more greenish. The land is abused and dead, for the most part, mountains black and jagged. Pollution of all kinds make it a very unhealthy place to live. The inhabitants choke on smog and structures are pitted and destroyed by generations of acid rain. Despite the inhospitable conditions, it seems to provide a perfect place for much of it's population.

People and Culture:This is where the outcasts go. All those that are not accepted by their own people and either forced out or fled of their own volition. many are cast out for very good reason, abominable deeds they have performed. But many were forced to Valeria simply for being different. The culture, of course, reflects this the same way Celestia's culture reflects all that is positive and admirable. It is a dangerous and violent country and people find pleasure, comfort and security any way they can, whomever they have to drag down to get it.

Asterage

Ruler/s: Queen Isvolde Marquen.
There have only been a handful of kings in the history of Asterage. better than 90% of it's rulers have been women. Still, anyone can come to power when the most recent ruler gets up in age or their health begins to fail. The King or Queen will send out stewards, when the time comes, to visit every city and town in Asterage. Townsfolk can bring anyone they might wish to nominate to the stewards, or even straight to the palace, with a few representatives. They then rally support from the people of Asterage and are voted on. If the current ruler dies before the process is finished, their stewards are trusted to carry out the process to completion.

Climate and Terrain: Similar to Celestia except a bit more prone to extreme weather and much more flat. More farmland than cities.

People and Culture: Asterage is a melting pot. One can find members of every race, even Valerians, who are at the very least, tolerated by most. Though, such diversity certainly opens the way for many ways of thinking, including the ways of racists and thieves. For it's shining reputation for freedom, Asterage does have a darker underbelly.

Magic's Veil

Ruler/s: The Fae are ruled by King Oberon and Queen Titania. The Elves answer to High Lady Nykara Moonshadow. Some Wildkin may have a pack or tribe leader but are largely subject only to their own whims. Everything in the Elven community is decided by a Council, headed by their ruler who is more like a judge and general than a Queen. Their ruler is always female and is chosen by the Council. The Fae are immortal (though they can still be killed) and have never known any other leaders.

Climate and Terrain: Northeast is temperate forest. Starts to become tropical towards the Southwest. It has the second highest elevation on the continent, second only to the Stonelands, though there are no mountains.

People and Culture: It is a very magic rich society. Very few who reside here, besides some of the Wildkin, do not have some kind of magical talent, be it innate or learned. There are some wizards of other races that have come here to study their craft in solitude. These are few and far between and are not usually those most pleasant people to speak to, though they are usually very benign. Besides the magical mystique, it is also a very nature based culture. Most homes, save for those of the hermit wizards, are built into treetops or even magically carved into the living tree, itself. Not a single unnatural clearing mars it's wild landscape.

Stonelands

Ruler/s: There is no overall government. The Stonelands consist of several clans of Dwarves, all with their own King. The few above-ground settlements are considered subject to the nearest King.

Climate and Terrain: Mountainous desert in the west, gradually becoming flatter, and then greener, towards the east and the border to Stonevalley.

People and culture: Think Irish culture. Dwarves, the dominant race, are a rowdy, but relatively benign bunch. They like to drink and many spend a lot of time at the pub. Barfights are common and are taken in good humor. Two Dwarves could be exchanging blows one night then enjoying a round together the next. While every trade is certainly needed, the Dwarven community as a whole makes it's livelihood off of mined goods. Most live underground, turning entire cave systems into thriving cities. There are some surface settlements for those who don't do so well underground that live a lifestyle typical to a desert.

Stonevalley

Ruler/s: A committee of all the mayors in the land. There is no single ruler. Each city has it's own elected official that attends a monthly meeting with the rest of the Stonevalley's leaders to discuss country-wide issues and set laws for the entire land. Some issues are considered more local and each mayor can set his own laws for his own particular city or surrounding area. Some laws fade into obscurity.

Climate and Terrain: Made up of river valleys. This is the lowest elevation on the continent. Enjoys summer all year round.

People and Culture: The Gnomes are a very friendly and hospitable people. Stonevalley is home to some of the most renowned inns and taverns in the world. They have the same appreciation for good food and drink that the Dwarves do, but with a little more refinement. They have a talent for trade, whatever they do for a living and they all have an eye for gems and precious metals. Need something appraised? A gnome is as good as a Dwarf. They are very upbeat and there is very little that could bring a Gnome down. Natural disasters see only Gnomes rebuilding, optimistically determined to make the new better than the old. They can find the good in all situations and people. They wear a lot of bright colors and a ridiculous amount of gems and jewelry. Some travel in brightly covered caravans, entertaining and trading. Think something like gypsies.

Savagelands

Ruler/s: Each tribe has it's own Chief and the rules for ascension may vary slightly, but they all have one thing in common: combat. Most are official challenges that include referees and often the fight is to the death, though not always.

Climate and Terrain: Desert. 'Nuff said.

People and Culture: Hence the name, it is a very savage and brutal culture, barbarians being a rather apt title for the people here. Though, even barbarian cultures have their art. Art and customs vary from tribe to tribe. many are often at war with others and some ally with each other for personal gain or even just in light of a common enemy. And all are brilliant tacticians, well-versed in the art of warfare.

Golden Empire

Ruler/s:The Most Honorable Emperor Tzun Chu
More or less feudal Japan/China. A family rules until it is overthrown or a disaster strikes or the gods send some other sign that the families time to rule is done and another rises to take it's place.

Climate and Terrain: Mostly tropical and mountainous. Some snow in the mountains which does travel to lower elevations on very rare occasions. Lots of unusual animals and foliage. Cut off from the eastern half of the world by a large and treacherous mountain range, it is virtually unknown to most of the eastern population.

People and Culture: This is the obligatory Japanese equivalent. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 pm
Races and Age Charts

I'm going to try really hard to allow a way for people to play about whatever they want without too much confusion. Some races will be a little different than normal to allow for some uniformity within the RP. Ex; I have seen people want to play a less-then-stereotypical vampire when we had already had such vampires in the RP. So I'm going to work both kinds into the world somehow so people can play whatever kind of vamp or demon or angel they want and no one is blindsided by it. If there's something you want me to work in that I overlooked, let me know and I'll see what I can do. ^^

Celestials-Winged beings, possibly descended from angels. They are very long-lived, but some have fallen in love with a member of the shorter-lived races and died soon after their partner. Powers vary but generally stick to powers of light and healing. They can use some of the more destructive arts, but tend to shy away from wreaking that kind of havoc if it can be avoided. Tend to be more magically oriented but those with mixed blood can show a bit more prowess with weapons. They enjoy a reputation for being gentle and wise, poised and very positive creatures, everything one might expect an angel to be. There have been some in history that have shown a very ugly side. Any Celestial would hotly deny that and claim that the blood of a Valerian, their demonic counterparts, or another of the darker races. Any thought to possess such blood or to consort with any of those races are exiled from the Celestial community. Celestials, especially those associated with the palace as it was before the Two Kingdoms war, have reason to hide their identities. They can retract their wings to hide them.

Valerians-These are thought to be the descendants of demons. They tend to be creatures of the dark and shadow. So much so, according to legend, that a group of their most powerful sorcerers gathered on behalf of the people for a rite the cast the land in total darkness forevermore. They are not only powerful magic-users but also skilled warriors. Powers tend to lie in deceit and destruction, depending on the Valerian, whether the power is used for good or ill. While they have a horrendous reputation, many wish to live free of the darkness. They are often shunned wherever they go. Even in the more open-minded Asterage, they are, at best, tolerated.

Humans-The most open-minded and adaptable of the races. Also the most widespread. You will find them in almost any land in the world. They are widely accepting and can get along with any race just as well as they do with any other human (this is not to say that all humans get along with anyone very well). they are also the least predictable in character. Valerians tend towards nastiness and Celestials tend toward greed but Humans in general don't have any particular leanings. While most places will accept them, the other races tend to be very wary when dealing with any specific human until they've shown their true colors. They also have different talents from person to person. Some have become great warriors and others could rival the strongest of the Valerian mages. A great few have managed to excel in both magic and fighting. Some have learned the art of tech from the Gnomes. And many really have no talent for anything beyond a mundane trade. Most of those are perfectly content with that.

Fae-The fair folk, the Sidhe, faeries. Includes a variety of creatures, some of which might be mistaken as Wildkin. Besides your average gossamer-winged critter, their are Satyrs, Brownies, Leprechauns, Nymphs, Dryads, etc. There are three groups. The Seelie are more organized, ruled by a King and Queen, mostly the Queen. The Seelie Court is found in Magic's Veil and consists of good, mostly law-abiding Fae. This is not to say that the more mischievous don't bend those laws to their own ends, though, for the most part, it is not in a malicious manner. All Fae enjoy playing pranks. They can also be found spread throughout the Stonelands and Stonevalley and Celestia, in it's glory days. They fear humans, though and most don't stray into the land of the Humans. The Un-Seelie are the more evil and twisted members of the Fae. They were forced into Valeria by their 'goody two-shoes' relatives, who wanted nothing to do with their not-so-amusing and often fatal sense of humor. Their appearance is darker than that of most of the Seelie and over the years, the Un-Seelie have had children who could not stomach the antics of their forebears. Unfortunately, even those are not welcomed by the Seelie Court and tend to wander into Asterage instead. Elves are Fae creatures but are removed from their more diminutive cousins. They have their own government in the Veil. While they are Fae, many people think that they are more closely related to Celestials. While polite and civil to them as to anyone else, they are somewhat resentful of that comparison, especially since they come out second best. There may also be some very distant relatives of the Fae residing in the Golden Empire.

Vampires-Many people don't hesitate to see the bad in people and like to take the worst accounts of a group of people to heart while ignoring the good. The vicious, blood-sucking reputation of Vampires is due to this mindset and a few rotten leaders among Valeria. They, for some reason, are prone to a great number of birth defects-the need for blood, madness and aversion to sun included. But many are perfectly normal creatures, aside from the possession of fangs.

Weres-Weres come in more than just the wolf variety. Werewolves, were-panthers, were-roos, were-snakes, were-bears and were-ferrets are all real creatures. The are considered to be Wildkin gone bad, cursed to savagery because of some ill deed. This is not the real case, however. They are merely Wildkin that originated in the Savagelands, adapted to the harsh environment there. Not all of them change with a specific phase of the moon, though they all have a specific one that makes them more powerful. More than a few have learned to control their changes and only do it at will. They are found in Valeria, Asterage and the Golden Empire as well as their own homeland. Though, they are hunted in The Golden Empire and the Savagelands. In the Golden Empire they are out of fear and in the Savagelands for the survival of the Humans and Giants that live there; they make great blankets.

Ghosts-Pretty much all manner of undead. Spirits, banshees, zombies, liches. Anything left behind of the former living that couldn't or wouldn't pass on for some reason or another.

Wildkin-Includes all the animal/human hybrids that aren't Fae or Weres. Nekos and Kitsune are examples of things that would fit in here. They are descendants of animal spirits if not animal spirits themselves. They are of varying power/s. Most avoid the more modern and crowded Human land of Asterage, except the more personable Nekos. The Wildkin in general stick mostly to Magic's Veil, Stonevalley and the Stonelands.

Dragons-The most powerful of these are rarely seen and ruthlessly hunted to near extinction. Some hunt them for there valuable hides and others hunt them out of fear. Those that are found out in the world (and that I'll allow as characters) are hatchlings and just powerful enough to pass for a talented mage or warrior. They use their innate abilities to disguise themselves among the other races as many would not hesitate to slaughter them before they become too powerful. Half-dragons are still more powerful than an average mage or warrior but are not by any means as powerful as full-blooded Dragons and less widely-feared. Though, that they are less feared has more to do with their more human (though still very reptilian) appearance than with any lack of power. Both can be found almost anywhere. The old and powerful ones stay away from humans as much as possible, preferring to find someplace to hide well away from civilization.

Dwarves-Short, stout, sturdy, hairy, bearded (even the females) and very hardy folk. They live underground in large communities, building entire cities into the mountains. The have a great reputation for mining but just as many devote their lives to other trades. After all, every city needs it's clergy and bakers, as well. All Dwarves however, do have an eye for gems and an ability to hold great amounts of liquor.

Gnomes-Also short but less hairy than Dwarves. They are tougher than they look but still frail enough. They can easily be mistaken for children. They are rather playful and upbeat, like pranks and are more adept at illusion than most other races. They enjoy good food and drink and can drink more than one might expect, given their size. Like any other race, they take up all trades but are best known for alchemy and technology. They are also good traders and many travel in caravans, much like gypsies, entertaining, fixing broken things and trading inventions and trinkets and whatever goodies they can find.

Golems-These are creatures made by mages by magic and whatever materials they see fit to use. They are extremely tough, made to be guards as well as servants. They can be made of just about anything including clay, various metals and even mismatched human flesh, in the case of some of the more twisted mages. Some are mechanical creatures, technology used by the Gnomes. A few of these creatures, whether made by magic or technology, have succumbed to a will of their own and left their masters to pursue their own life.

Age Charts
For some of the longer lived races. For those that may not be familiar, this should help you choose an appropriate age for your character. Anything not listed ages like a human.

Celestial/Valerian
Life expectancy: About 1,000 years.
0-150: Childhood, about 1-10
150-300: Adolescence, about 11-18
300-500: Young adult, about 19-29
500-800: Middle age, about 30-50
800+: Old age, 50+

Elf
Life expectancy: About 800 years.
0-125: Childhood, about 1-11
125-200: Adolescence, about 12-18
200-400: Young adult, about 19-30
400-600: Middle age, about 31-50
600+: Old age, 50+

Dwarf
Life expectancy: About 600 years
0-100: Childhood, about 1-11
100-180: Adolescence, about 12-18
180-300: Young adult, about 18-30
300-450: Middle age, about 31-50
450+: Old age, 50+

Gnome/Were
Life expectancy: About 500 years.
0-75: Childhood, about 0-11
75-150: Adolescence, about 12-18
150-225: Young adult, about 19-29
225-300: Middle age, about 30-50
300+: Old age, 50+

Dragon
0-1000: Childhood, about 1-10
1000-2000: Adolescence, about 11-18
2000-3000: Young adult, about 19-29
3000-4000: Middle age, about 30-50
4000+: Old age, 50+
Note: I will only allow people to play Dragons up to 1500 years. Anything older than young adult, if played properly, is a wee bit too powerful for a regular character.

Fae
Life expectancy: Immortal. Though, they can be killed.
0-150: Childhood, about 1-10
150-300: Adolescent, about 10-18
300+: Young adult, about 18-early 20s.
Fae never really age beyond this unless they wish to. Most of them are very vain creatures and only a very few find beauty in the wrinkles of age and experience. If you do meet a fey that has allowed themselves to age, beware. They are the wisest and most formidable of them all.

Vampires/Ghosts
Life expectancy: Immortal. Can be killed, though it's difficult to do so.
Age normally until their death (or undeath), after which, they don't age at all.

Golems
Life expectancy: Varies
Golems never really 'die' as they are not technically living creatures. Their bodies do wear down, though. They can be fixed however and they are nigh immortal as they do live a very long, long time. A few could possibly outlive a dragon with the proper care. The don't age physically, obviously, unless by synthetic means. They are plenty capable of growing in knowledge and wisdom and do, in a sense, age mentally and sometimes emotionally.

Half-breeds
Can age like the mother or father or even somewhere in between. Genetics are funny, that way. Just choose the appropriate age chart or make your own, if you wish.

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:58 pm
A Little Storyline

Just over a hundred years ago, the ever raging war, known as the Two Kingdoms War, between the light Kingdom of Celestia and the dark Kingdom of Valeria drew to a violent and shocking close. The blow was felt the world over when Celestia fell victim to a devious and despicable strategy. The main army of Valeria attacked the border of Celestia and nearly overwhelmed the Celestials. At the same time, the combined force of what seemed several of the tribes of the Savagelands attacked their own border between themselves and the Celestials. Many think that the Valerians bribed several Chiefs to help divide the army and keep the main Celestial force occupied. Asterage, the only country bold enough to help, sent many of their own troops to help in the effort. With their help, the Valerians and their barbarian allies were held at bay. But just as they began to beat them back, horrible news reached the front lines. The palace had been breached and most of it's occupants slaughtered, including the beloved King and Queen, by an elite force of Valerian assassins. While all the muscle of the Celestial forces were occupied fighting a war on two borders, the palace had minimal protection and was an easy target for them. Many siblings of the King were also murdered, the children missing. No one really knows if they were captured, killed or managed to escape. In reality, the children were evacuated by a tough and wizened old Neko nursemaid. She lost her life in the effort, but the children were spared and are now scattered throughout the lands, many of them unaware of their noble blood. In the wake of the tragedy, the Celestial army was nearly defeated, until a new leader, Lord Dayochu Morin, stepped up in the stead of the late King and Queen 'until the royal children can be found'. While his descent is questionable, the hope that some of the royal family may have survived boosted morale and the Celestials fought with more fervor than before. They managed to end that battle, and so some think, the war. Though some feel that the Valerian army had really withdrawn, rather than been beaten. Lord Morin has posted a reward for the return of the children, warning that he has a way of determining who they really are when they are found, lest someone attempt to bring a fake. Only those with ties to the underworld are aware of the rumor that the real reward is for the heads of the missing heirs. Or that he has also offered a small bounty for every bloodied pair of wings taken from a murdered Celestial.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 pm
Character Profiles

I'd like to try and cram as many people in here as I can so to keep the page from getting too long (it's gonna be long enough as is...), please post your profile elsewhere (in a Gaia journal would probably work really well) and send me a link to the profile. Then I can put more of them in here without making people scroll forever xd :

Note: I will be a bit picky about who I allow to join so please put some real thought into your character, ok? 3nodding

Character Outline

Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Home:
Powers (if applicable):
Personality:
History:
Miscellaneous (if applicable):

Profiles

Ixor-san-->Mikora
SilverRoseDragon666-->Nimthiriel
AnCatDubh-->Alerin ("Mischka")
IceDemonKurai-->Piers
Grim Reaper 430-->Garrett
iliekshenanigans-->Anya
TiffanyLee89-->Rianne

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:10 pm
NPCs
Some key characters that may pop up now and again.

Frank and Bethor-Mikora's parents. Owners of the Laughing Boulder inn, located in Stonevalley.

Mora/Anja-The fortune teller. She performs in the guise of an old woman (Mora), but is really a young gypsy woman in her early twenties, by the name of Anja. She has a rather ageless face, long black hair and golden feline eyes that always seem to know something other people don't.

Orin Bluecloak-A very famous traveling entertainer. He often performs for royalty. Always wears a blue cloak. Tall man in his late 20s, fair complexion and lean build with long blonde hair, often worn back in a ponytail.

Keemer-A baker that travels with the circus.

Belos-The circus strongman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 pm
Places of Note

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:08 am
Mikora mops the floor of the Laughing Boulder. It was just after lunch, and the tavern of her parents inn was nearly empty. She helped them out as any dutiful daughter would and loved it. It was a small town and there was rarely any trouble aside from the occasional patron that wound up needed an escort to a place more appropriate for their level of drunkenness. They were never really violent or even overly obnoxious but Frank didn't tend to take kindly when the more intoxicated customers got a little too friendly with her. The inn consisted of the tavern on the main floor, with rooms up above. Connected to it on one side was the house she and her parents lived in. The stables were found in back. When she had finished mopping, she took her bucket outside and dumped the dirty water in the street. She then went back inside to mind the bar while her father left to tend to some business in town.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 am
Nimthiriel sighs as she walks into town. She had been travleing for months now doing odd jobs here to help send money back to her family so her parents could afford to keep her younger sisters fed and clothed. She was tired and hungry and just wanted some where she could sit down for awhile. She glances around and notices a tavern close by. She walks in and looks around before slumping into an empty chair  

SilverRoseDragon666

Hallowed Pumpkin

9,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 am
Mikora perks up at the sight of the newcomer and bustles over. "Welcome to the Laughing Boulder. Can I get you anything?" she asks, cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:34 am
smiles at the cheerful expression "water would be great and anything food wise. I could eat just about anything right now" she orders her stomach growling at the thought of eating food finally  

SilverRoseDragon666

Hallowed Pumpkin

9,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 am
"Sure thing," Mikora wanders off and gets the newcomer a glass of water and a meaty beef stew in a bread bowl and sets it down in front of her. "You're a new face. Just get into town?" she asks. There was really no one else around right now so she figured she could make conversation. Maybe this traveler had some interesting rumors from the outside world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:44 am
"thanks!" she chirps happily as she sees the fantasic looking stew and takes a few large bites and a long drink of water before answering "yeah i just got here it was a long walk from the last town." she takes a bite of bread and sways a bit with a dreamy smile on her face at its yumminess "this is really great" she puts down the bread to take another bite of her stew "my names Nimthiriel but most just call me Nim whats your name" she asks curiously  

SilverRoseDragon666

Hallowed Pumpkin

9,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ixor Firebadger
Crew

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:46 am
Mikora gapes at the girls words. "Um..I'm Mikora..." she answers absently. "Excuse me, did you say you walked!? Like, on foot?" Nim hadn't been kidding when she said that it was a long walk. It was at least a week, on foot.  
The Dungeon-RP here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff