Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
Here's a Link to a Good thread..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 am
Tatsu has an idea for the first story line and actually...Its pretty Damn good, wait till u hear about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm
My pitch is called Raid on the Resturant at the End of Hypertime!
The basic part is, a group of Villains will go to Booster Gold's theme-resturant, Planet Krypton, from Ross's Kingdom Come (one of the first super hero comics I ever read, as Buffy and Conan/Kull are other genres), which in The Kingdom was turned from a History Museum of the DCU with a sit-down resturant in the middle of a "lotta crazy crap on the walls" into a multiversal armory. Then, a bunch of Heros will follow them, battle ensues.

And i figure JLA/Avengers and the Amalgams give me the right to put Marvel stuff in there too...in fact I wanna throw as much stuff in there as I can-but I gotta be careful, like no Ultimate Nullifiers or Infinity Gauntlets(altho the Orb of Ra is a possibility, and mayhaps the Cosmic Cube that became a Skrull...) because too much power will distablize everything and kill the fun.

I LOVE the idea of Hypertime, from Grant Morrisons' varius woks (Animal Man, Seven Soldiers, The Filth, The Invisibles) and want to play around with it as much as I can. But I still have a few kniks (just exactlty when will this Imaginary Story take place? Who would those involved fight besides each other? Will this take place on Earth 22 or in Morrisons' Limbo from Animal Man?And What is in Planet Krypton/where exactly?) that i hope to straiten, unless I really get behind in my prep fo Incon/Gencon(sorry, but I prommised top vollunteer-and not just at working the cons, but also doing some panels and making sure the badge requests get in-that's what i've been meaning when i said i had a scam to get free Gencon tickets on the other guild)
Still, Im REAL EXITED about this prospect-that's why I wanna get it RIGHT!  

Tatsutoshime

11,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Heckler 50

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm
See what did I tell Ya?? She's full of Ideas!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:08 am
I love that link! Very informative & it made me laugh. Also, thank you Batlette for posting such a detailed example of literate rping. I wouldn't want to irritate you with my asteriskies, now would I? Heeheehahahee. lol

Will the storyline be comprehendable to those of us me who have not read the comics you mentioned? It sounds interesting, but... I'm highly confused & intimidated. eek  

Mome Mordrid

The Real Poison Ivy

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:51 am
Mome Mordrid
I love that link! Very informative & it made me laugh. Also, thank you Batlette for posting such a detailed example of literate rping. I wouldn't want to irritate you with my asteriskies, now would I? Heeheehahahee. lol

Will the storyline be comprehendable to those of us me who have not read the comics you mentioned? It sounds interesting, but... I'm highly confused & intimidated. eek

indeed love tats's idea

The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games