User ImageHello! If you're here, then you must be curious about Peanut Butter Panda Puffs. ^__^

This guild is based off of a charity, a charity that was created by Lina-Maisie. Being a member of that charity, I decided to craft a guild dedicated to it. The guild is fairly new, but far from inactive. There are few members, but everybody within has bubbly personalities and flaunt them all over the place. We support good grammar, but if you don't speak fluent English, it's o'kay, we'll let it slide. Although this guild is based off of a charity, that is not it's purpose, there is a forum thread for that. So we must imply the "No Begging" rule. We have a forum so you can let us know your quests, and you are also free to join the thread.

We currently have a few contests going, including an avatar arena as well as a tektek contest. There are also several other games, however they're just for fun. I've given the guild a while to grow a while, and now we're going public!

If you want to visit the guild, visit this link. There is no admission fee. Click one of the Pandas to be taken to the guild!

We now have a guild bank to raise money for events. We will soon be having a writing contest. It will be based off of creativity, spelling, grammar, and so long as it keeps to the story line given.

So if you're interested in joining, post here to notify me that you've requested to join and we'll accept you. ^__^
User Image