forget the differences, we all serve one God. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolkweernut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 pm
User Image

@Lady Kayura: It's different. Even though there are sects in Christianity, each sect is STILL Christian.
A lot of churches have split because of the different ways they worship God; some prefer A Capella choir music, some like upbeat 'Relient k.'
Others have split on the topic of Communion, and whether we are actually receiving Christ.
I hope you do realize that none of the split reasons are part of any of the tenets in the Apostle's Creed.

&&If anyone is confused that the Apostle's Creed says 'catholic church,' that's catholic as in 'universal,' not as in the denomination.
========
Moko <33

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:42 am
M o k o n u t - J u i c e

You do realize I was being sarcastic with my last comment about getting rid of all differences, right?  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 pm
Lady Kayura
M o k o n u t - J u i c e

You do realize I was being sarcastic with my last comment about getting rid of all differences, right?

Segregation is awesome, amirite?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:41 am
divineseraph

Of course. We should segregate those who are saved and the heathens.

Differences make people unique, religions unique and cultures unique. But who cares about that. Let us all be the same. What fun.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

divineseraph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:15 am
Lady Kayura
divineseraph

Differences make people unique, religions unique and cultures unique. But who cares about that. Let us all be the same. What fun.

Wow, you're a moron.

You realize that to others, you are the unsaved. So what makes which side right?

Your hatred would be much disliked by your precious Jesus.

We are all the same inside. This is what Jesus preached. If you are denying this, then you are denying the very foundations of Christianity.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:55 pm
We are all the same and we all (Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Jews, Hindus. (Buddhists don't believe in a God and Satanists don't either, they believe in themselves. The term Satanist is to scare the Christians and piss them off)) possibly worship the same Gods. What seperates us all is our egos. We all think that we are better than everyone else and that anyone who disagrees with us is wrong. If we let go of our egos, our dogmas, our bias I think we can all get along quite well. (We being the world).  

Neferet -House of Night-

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:41 pm
divineseraph
Lady Kayura
divineseraph

Wow, you're a moron.

You realize that to others, you are the unsaved. So what makes which side right?

We are all the same inside. This is what Jesus preached. If you are denying this, then you are denying the very foundations of Christianity.

You clearly fail at understanding sarcasm. But thanks for the flame! ^_^ So, is a guild mod going to do anything or should I just PM a site mod?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 pm
Dark Angel Rai
We are all the same and we all (Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Jews, Hindus. (Buddhists don't believe in a God and Satanists don't either, they believe in themselves. The term Satanist is to scare the Christians and piss them off)) possibly worship the same Gods. What seperates us all is our egos. We all think that we are better than everyone else and that anyone who disagrees with us is wrong. If we let go of our egos, our dogmas, our bias I think we can all get along quite well. (We being the world).

This is some intellect. Finally.

And buddhism isn't technically a religion, it's an outlook. Some people see the Buddha as a God, but for the most part we was just a wise man who saw things clearly. Kind of like a prophet.  

divineseraph

divineseraph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Lady Kayura
divineseraph
Lady Kayura
divineseraph

Wow, you're a moron.

You clearly fail at understanding sarcasm. But thanks for the flame! ^_^ So, is a guild mod going to do anything or should I just PM a site mod?

If you were attempting sarcasm, you're very bad at it. I can't tell what you are and aren't being sarcastic about. which is a problem. It seems you are being sarcastic about people getting along being a good idea. Which would make you an idiot, were this the case. If it's not the case, I apologize, but implore you to get better at sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 am
divineseraph

If you were attempting sarcasm, you're very bad at it. I can't tell what you are and aren't being sarcastic about. which is a problem. It seems you are being sarcastic about people getting along being a good idea. Which would make you an idiot, were this the case. If it's not the case, I apologize, but implore you to get better at sarcasm.

Your ability (or lack of) to understand sarcasm doesn't mean you can flame. And I've explained, twice and you have failed to understand. Differences make people interesting. And it's being suggested that all differences be removed. Ergo, the sarcasm in an attempt to point out what a foolish idea that is. But you can't seem to understand that. Surely you'll be able to grasp this post since I spelled it out for you. Or perhaps you can't and you're going to flame again.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:03 am
Lady Kayura
divineseraph

Your ability (or lack of) to understand sarcasm doesn't mean you can flame. And I've explained, twice and you have failed to understand. Differences make people interesting. And it's being suggested that all differences be removed. Ergo, the sarcasm in an attempt to point out what a foolish idea that is. But you can't seem to understand that. Surely you'll be able to grasp this post since I spelled it out for you. Or perhaps you can't and you're going to flame again.

And you are greatly missing the point. I blame your stupidity. It's ok, you can work through this.

Firstly, your sarcasm sucked. I couldn't tell what you were or were not being sarcastic about. It's not about my understanding, it was about your bad presentation and garbled explanation, which lead to my lack of understanding.

Who said to remove differences? I thought the idea was to have differences, but not HATE or SEGREGATE because of them, but embrace them and accept them? Accepting differences is in no way removing differences. This is where your failure at sarcasm comes in- I am STILL not sure if you are serious about segregation of "heathens" from "christians", as it was thrown in haphazardly with no focus or language change to let us know when you are and are not being sarcastic.

IF you were being serious, then I maintain my idea that you are an ignorant fool. If you were being sarcastic, then I agree but maintain my idea that you are bad at sarcasm. Pick your poison.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:29 am
divineseraph

And you are greatly missing the point. I blame your stupidity. It's ok, you can work through this.

Are you trying to get yourself warned? Or do you not realize how rude you are?  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 pm
divineseraph
Dark Angel Rai

This is some intellect. Finally.

And buddhism isn't technically a religion, it's an outlook. Some people see the Buddha as a God, but for the most part we was just a wise man who saw things clearly. Kind of like a prophet.
It's both a religion and a way of life. It's a religion because it follows a system of beliefs. Most Christians (or the ones I have encountered rather) say that Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship with God and Jesus. When in reality (and according to the dictionary) it's both. Buddha is more of a spiritual teacher than a prophet though. But I understand what you're saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm
Lady Kayura
divineseraph

Are you trying to get yourself warned? Or do you not realize how rude you are?

I may be rude, but my rudeness is in direct retaliation to the brutality and ignorance of what I fear you may be saying.  

divineseraph

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 pm
Please refrain from directly insulting other members. You may disagree with any aspect of someone else's opinion that you wish, but please do not call someone a moron or stupid directly, regardless of your viewpoint.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff